Crazy

No More.

  20/10/2134  16:45  House

  "Take away your leg from me!" Sandeul grumbled.

  Without even care about any single word that Sandeul said, Baro put his leg on Sandeul's lap as usual and continued his yoga. "It's bugging me! Take away before I rage on you,"Sandeul glared at Baro, who is busy with his new hobby, yoga.

  "But not me,"Baro replied while he got up and looked at Sandeul.

  Sandeul just ran out of his patience and pushed Baro's leg away, "Don't touch my body!" He stood up and walked away with his laptop, heading to the kitchen, probably wanted to find some food to stuff his stomach. Baro got up from the floor since he fell of from the couch as Sandeul pushed his leg away and shouted, "That's my line! You shouldn't use that, it's prohibited."

  "Not saying that you have that line copyrighted under your name,"Sandeul replied sarcastically.

  Jinyoung ran down the stairs with excitement, not bothering the other two was quarreling again. "New info!"he shouted. He was waiting for the two to give their usual curious response but for this time, it was just seconds of silence and they just ignored what he had just said. "Hey guys, aren't you all curious about what I'd just said?"once again, waiting them to respond. Silence, for another time. He got fed up and went up to Sandeul who was busy checking out for food in the kitchen and shook him,"Aren't you curious?"he asked with puppy eyes mode on.

  While Sandeul just gave a totally opposite response of what Jinyoung was waiting for. "I say, DON'T TOUCH MY BODY!"he widened his eyes, which gave Jinyoung a fright.

  "Hey, stop copying my line!"Baro on the other side shouted.

  "I'm NOT!!!"Sandeul gave up finding food and walked to the living room where Baro was, and there began the fight,"it's not that the line has your name on it."

  Baro threw the papers in his hands angrily,"Oh yea, but I said that first."

  "Who cares? It's not a crime tho. Foolish guy!"

  "You can just say it once more and see what I will do to you."

  "You think I'm scared? Foolish guy, FOOLISH guy, BARO IS A FOOL!!"

  Baro went up to Sandeul and grabbed hold of his shirt,"I don't want to start a fight, but you made me to." Jinyoung stared at them with his mouth opened, wondering what happened to these guys. It just totally makes no sense that they two will get into such serious quarrel.

  He pulled Baro away from Sandeul and tried to make things right,"Okay, kids. What's the matter of you two? Are you guys sick or what?"

  "IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!"the two shouted at the same time, leaving Jinyoung even more confused.

  "Time to settle this in a man's way,"Baro spoke.

  "Come on then,"Sandeul laughed,"You'll lose if you don't play, scissors, paper, stone!"


  22/10/2134  20:20   Street

  Five of them walking on the street, didn't even know where they were actually heading to. Mindless. Heartless. Jobless. 7 days of free time, they were now missing those times when they have something to do, even something that is not really pleased by others, but at least they have a job. But for now, they were totally useless, that's what they thought about themselves.

  "Wanna have some coffee?"Luhan asked as they passed by a coffee shop.

  Chanyeol scoffed,"Like seriously? Coffee at this moment? When we're jobless and you're now asking us to spend this kind of money?"

  "But I thought that was a pretty good idea for letting us to relax, or maybe we can have some makchang,"Baekhyun grinned as he thought of makchang.

  "Speaking of makchang, I remembered when we had it with Kris. I wonder how is he now,"Tao said.

  "Kris? Like seriously? You're thinking of Kris at this time with the fact that he's the one that made us like this now?"once again, Chanyeol protested.

  Luhan rolled his eyes,"Yeol, you're kinda annoying. Why do you even care to opposed about everything we've said? Like seriously?"he imitated Chanyeol.

  "But I was quite agree with him, Lu ge,"Kai replied.

  Baekhyun stared at Kai,"You what? Agree with Chanyeol? What a wrong choice."

  Tao sighed,"Are we going to start a fight again like what we did 3 days ago? Frantically freaking me out."

  "Like seriously? Why are you reminding me such embarrass thing?"Chanyeol again, repeating the same thing.

  "CAN YOU JUST STOP SAYING 'LIKE SERIOUSLY'? It's bugging me off!"Luhan said with a frustrated tone.

  "I agree with you this time, Lu ge,"Kai responded and turned to Chanyeol,"it's irritating!"

  Baekhyun stared at Kai again,"Why did you scold Chanyeol? I think that line is pretty cute."

  Kai got shocked,"So why are you disagreeing every single word I say?! Did I do something wrong to you, that's why you're treating me like this?!! LIKE SERIOUSLY??!"

  "Like seriously? You said that line was irritating but you're saying that your own too!"Chanyeol stated.

  Luhan glared at them with his sparkling eyes that will always look like puppy's eyes and will never make him look angry,"I SAY STOP SAYING 'LIKE SERIOUSLY'!!"

  "I don't get what's so annoying about saying 'like seriously'! Just give me a reason,"Baekhyun objected.

  "Because it's SO ANNOYING!"Kai answered.

  Tao heaved a sigh,"Crazy little kids, why the heck are you guys arguing over a small matter again?"

  "You don't try to teach us what to do!"the other four shouted.

  "We gonna solve it in a man's way,"Kai said.

  "Like seriously? A man's way? I think that's so childish,"Chanyeol snorted.

  "Who cares? Let's get this started. If you don't play you'll lose, scissors, paper, stone!"Baekhyun started.

* 'Lu ge' is 'Luhan hyung' in Chinese.*


 20/10/2134   23:50    Hospital

  Lay lying on his couch, looking at his phone and realised it was almost 12 midnight and jumped off his couch. He wore his coat and headed to the ICU, to check Gongchan's condition of course. He entered ward 3 and gave a sympathy look on Gongchan,"Why did you do that? If it wasn't because of you did that, you wouldn't be lying here. It was my fault, I guess, maybe I should repay you. If it wasn't you, I wouldn't be standing here right now. You saved my life, but I'm still here helping them to hurt you and your friend. Why am I like this..." Lay started to sob.   

  As Lay was sobbing, Gongchan's heart stopped pumping for a while, he's life is ending. Lay tried his best to save Gongchan, until a hand stopped him. Lay turned to the hand's master, "What are you doing? Let go your hands! He's dying!!"

  "So what do you think you are doing now? Let him die then! We want him to die, you know very well, right?"

  "I didn't know that you're so cruel. He did nothing wrong! He is innocent, he didn't know anything! This is not his choice afterall!"

  "But you know very well that he betrayed us."

  "In what sense? By leading the LIGHTS? That doesn't show anything, his family are part of the LIGHTS, so what's the problem of him leading the LIGHTS? Let go of of me, I need to save him!"Lay struggled to free his hands as he noticed Gongchan's heartbeat became weaker.

  "Well I say, he agreed not to, didn't he? But he still lead the LIGHTS to defeat us, and you say that's not a problem?"he tightened his grip.

  "Let go your hands from me!" Lay's eyes turned white.

  "Save him and you will be dead, go save him if you dare," he loosened his grip as his eyes turned blue,"I give you a second, just a second."

  Lay turned his eyes on Gongchan and healed him with his power, but the power didn't reach him. "Your time has finished, too bad, you can't do anything, except to see him die."

  "I didn't know that you're so cruel to that extend, just because you're the leader and you think you can really stop me?!"

  "Beep--------"Gongchan's heartbeat stopped.

  He laughed,"Time's up for him, remember to print a death certificate for him. Everything's end." He walked away with a satisfied feeling, leaving Lay alone in the ward, couldn't do anything to bring his life back anymore.

  "You'll regret for what you did today!"Lay shouted with his eyes filled with means of revenge.

  "Beep---------"the machine sounded, no more pulse, no more heartbeat, gone.


I really don't remember when was the last time I updated this fic. I even forgot about what I had wrote o.O

Anyways, this is CHAPTER 7: Crazy, which means there're lots of crazy things happened in this chapter, like why on earth do they want to play rock scissors papers and yoga and the phrase "like seriously". I think I must be crazy for plotting this kind of scene, since I really couldn't remember what I actually wanted to write before that. HAHAHA my randomness arrived!!