I Don't Know

No More.

  12/10/2134  10:45  ICU-Ward 3

  Shinwoo sat there. Reminiscing the times he had with Gongchan. He went near to Gongchan and held his hands,"Why aren't you waking up? Is it because you don't want to?" It's just like talking to the air, no one answered him. He coudn't refuse his tears to not leave his eyes anymore, he let his tears rolled down his cheeks and to Gongchan's hands.

  "Wake up, Shik! Wake up! It's not the time for sleeping! We haven't finished the battle yet! How can you leave me alone fighting with them? How can you?!" Shinwoo shook the unconscious Gongchan, yet still, he didn't wake up.

  Shinwoo wiped off his tears and controlled his emotions when he heard the knock on the door, it was Dr. Zhang, coming in to do the daily check-up. Shinwoo gave him a smile as usual, and walked out of the ward, this became his daily routine. Wake up, visit Gongchan at 9am, talk to the unconscious Gongchan, let Dr. Zhang do his check-up on Gongchan, listen to Dr. Zhang about Gongchan's latest condition, stay back in the hospital until the visiting time is over and go back to sleep.

  Dr Zhang came out with his usual look and shook his head, "Nothing special. How long do you think he wants to be in this condition?"

  Shinwoo nodded slightly and shrugged, "I wanted to know too, if only he will wake up and tell me."

  "Maybe it's the moment you find out the truth," Dr Zhang smiled.

  Shinwoo slightly nodded his head and went in the ward again. He looked at Gongchan, "Is it really that you will wake up once I defeated them? I know you can hear me, answer me, Shik. What happened to you?" He looked out the ward and into the sky, then back to Gongchan, "Kite?"


12/10/2134 17:50   House

  A messy room with all the things here and there all around the room, Sandeul was still finding something despite he knew he wouldn't find it as he had been looking for it for two days. "Hey, don't smash me with your things!"Jinyoung complained when he got hit for the 50th time once he walked in the room.

  Sandeul turned to him and grinned, "I'm sorry, you know, I don't do it on purpose. And you can't blame me since you're the one that asked me to find out that magazine."

  Jinyoung widened his eyes,"Actually, I'm not blaming you and I wanted to bring some dessert to you but seems like you don't need it anymore." With that, he walked away with a plate of mango pudding on his hands.

  "Hyung, wait! I know you're not that mean right? And you know I don't really mean it that way right?"Sandeul gave a smirk to Jinyoung and grabbed the pudding away.

  With a blink of eye, Sandeul finished it and gave a satisfied look. "Now that you had finished your pudding, would you please continue you searching of your school magazine?"Jinyoung asked with a funny tone.

  Without even bothering his hyung, Sandeul ran down the stairs, searching for more food in the fridge. "There's nothing more inside, it's all in my stomach,"said a voice.

  "CHA BARO!! You should have leave some for me! I'm starving,"Sandeul pouted.

  "Leave some? Not until you found your school magazine,"Baro laughed.

  Jinyoung the Halbae finally walked down and joined them,"Sandeul! Can you just concentrate to find that thing? Time is precious, we don't know what will happen next if we knew the truth a minute later, it may just cause another incident to happen."

  "Aishh!! Don't tell me those philosophy again, I'll continue to find it, happy?"

  Jinyoung and Baro nodded their heads. Sandeul went back to his room with a frustrated look, hoping he could finish this crazy task as soon as possible. "Wait, can you all just figure out that stupid codes when I'm finding for that magazine? It's unfair when I'm the only one who is working and you two here watching TV!"

  "We're not relaxing exactly, we do have something in mind. Of course, about that codes, we'll think about it, right, Baro?"Jinyoung gave a wink.

  "Stop giving me excuses, I won't continue my job unless you two get the laptop in front of you and think about that codes."

  "What do you really expect us to have a clue about this 'SORRY YOU'RE NOT LIVING' thing? It just makes no sense!"Baro retorted.

  "Who cares? Hyung, you actually know that a minute can change lots of things right?"

  Jinyoung sighed,"Try my best."


12/10/2134 12:34 Hospital Pantry

  Dr Zhang sat on a chair, looking at the photo in his hands. "Hmm...Should I, or shouldn't I?" He closed his eyes and frowned, thinking deep. 

  "Dr Zhang, this is your new patient," said the nurse.

  He looked at the personal information: Gong Chan Shik. "Where's he?"  

  "Normal ward, room 8."

  "I'll go and check him now, thanks for the info,"he smiled at the nurse and put on his coat while walking to room 8. He opened the door of room 8 and greeted the patient with a smile, "So, Mr. Gong, how are you today?"

  The patient looked at him with a stun look on his face, "Nothing much. Why are you here? Where's Dr Kim?"

  "I'm your doctor now. Dr Kim has other patients. I know you don't want me to be your doctor...but, you have to,"he replied,"I'm the only doctor who is free right now."

  Gongchan snorted,"Because you don't know how to save people, that's why. And who says I have no choice? I don't care who my doctor is, just as long as it's not you! Even I don't have a doctor, who cares? And who knows you will kill me by giving me unknown medicines?"

  "Why are you so pessimistic? You know, I'm the nicest of them all, I don't harm you."

  "You're right, you don't harm me. But how do you explain the incident last month?!"

  "As you said, it's an accident. I don't plan to push you down, it's just I couldn't..."

  "Stop bulling! Do you think that I will still listen to you? You betrayed me! You guys are a bunch of stupid bulls! A bunch of idiot bulls that only know how to ! And it's called BULL!!!"Gongchan cut off Dr Zhang's sentence.

  Dr Zhang looked down the floor, and said softly,"I'm the exception..."

  Gongchan ignored what Dr Zhang said and hid himself under the blanket. Dr Zhang was disappointed and left a note on his side table and left the room,"Just make sure to take your medicine as usual, if you really don't want to see me, I won't force you."

  That was his last word, bull. And that was the last time he talked to him. Dr Zhang wiped off his tears and opened his eyes. He was rather shocked that someone was actually in front of him noticing him.

  "Thinking of what? Girlfriend? You just broke up with her?"

  "Can you don't appear in front of me without making any noise?"Dr Zhang rolled his eyes.

  "You know, I can't. I'm the hyperactive but not so hyperactive."

  "What are you crapping about?"

  "Don't talk about me, why are you crying, oh, no, tearing just now?"

  "Nothing."

  "Sure?"

  Dr Zhang looked at him,"Oh Luhan! I need some privacy!"

  "Privacy?"Luhan looked at the photo on the coffee table and continued,"Gong Chanshik again?"

  Dr Zhang widened his eyes, "Why do you mention him?"

  Luhan shrugged, "He's the only person can make you go insane, right?"

  "Maybe..."he mumbled.

  "What did you just say?"

  "Nothing, why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be with the gang?"

  "Me?"Luhan pointed at himself,"Oh, they asked me to make sure Gongchan's condition, how's he now?"

  Dr Zhang sighed,"As usual. Don't they trust me? Why do they need to ask you here to confirm?"

  "You know, you have different relationship with that boy, it's not that they don't trust you, but they're afraid that you're trying to hide something from them. As you see, you don't even report to them that Shin Dongwoo visited him every day."

  Dr Zhang almost dropped his cup when he heard this,"How did they know?"

  "There's a thing in this world called camera, understand?"

  "CCTV?!" Luhan slightly nodded his head. "Shoots! I should have remembered that!"Dr Zhang hit his head.

  "There's no use to blame yourself now, make sure you tell them everything from now on. And is it true that Gong Chanshik is in bad condition?"

  "Even you don't trust me."

  "You know that I don't mean that, just want to have a double confirm. Is he...dying?"

  "I don't know. Maybe yes, maybe not."

  "Okay, I think he is going to die right? So you're crying just now. Oops, no, tearing."

  Dr Zhang looked up at Luhan, shrugged and thought, "If he thinks this way, let it be then."

  "Oh my beloved Lay, don't be sad about it. You know, his death will lead C&C to a brighter way. Although I know you loved him very much. I have to go now, if not Kris will chop me into pieces. Don't cry anymore!"Luhan knocked his own head, corrected,"No, is tearing." With that, he gave a smirk at Lay and disappeared from Lay's eyes.

  Lay held his face in his hands, trying to cool his mind, "What should I do now?"


  12/10/2134  21:18   House

  "I found it!! Finally!"Sandeul shouted with the magazine in his hands and ran down the stairs to tell the other two.

  Jinyoung and Baro take their eyes off the laptop and looked at him in delight, they almost went crazy when they heard that, the thing that they had been looking for these two days was found! "You just found it at the right time, we almost died looking at these codes,"Baro complained.

  "The most important is there's someone named Gongchan with his picture in this magazine,"Jinyoung stated the point.

  Three of them sat closely to each other on the couch, waiting for Sandeul to flip the pages of the magazine. They looked carefully at each page so that they wouldn't miss out the word "Gongchan". Every "Gong" or "Chan" word made them happy but as they looked more into it, it was always not Gongchan. 

  "Hey, what about this? It's not Gongchan but it's Gong Chan Shik, they do have some similarities right?"Baro pointed at the word.

  Sandeul nodded his head,"You finally said something that has a point."

  Baro rolled his eyes and said to Jinyoung while pointing at a picture,"Is this person him?"

  Tan skin, black straight hair with a handsome face in the yellow school uniform. His smile is iresistable. "Wow, handsome guy,"Sandeul complimented.

  Jinyoung looked at him weirdly,"You've fallen for him?"

  Sandeul went closer to Jinyoung and replied with a serious face,"Hyung, you're so handsome,"a pause,"Does that mean I've fallen for you too?"

  "Stop fooling around. I bet hyung is afraid of you now,"Baro pulled Sandeul away from Jinyoung by pulling his hair.

  "Ouch!"Sandeul expressed,"You're jealous, don't you?"

  "Jealous of what?"

  "Because I've never said you're handsome, hahaha!"

  Baro ignored Sandeul and continued his conversation with Jinyoung,"I think this is him, don't you?"

  Jinyoung nodded,"The chances are high."

  Sandeul waved his hands in front of his two members,"Hello, guys, are you awake? This guy's name is Gong Chan Shik, not Gongchan! It makes lots of difference tho."

  "We're just checking, maybe he is really the one we're looking for."

  "Hyung! What if it isn't? We will be wasting time!"

  "Let's vote then. Who agree with me?" Baro and Jinyoung raised hands. Jinyoung patted Sandeul's shoulders,"3-1. Let's find out then."


13/10/2134  08:23   Garden of the Hospital

  Shinwoo walked towards the lake. Had a deep breath. Let his mind off. Enjoying the quietness of the surrounding and the fresh air. It had been a long time he had never stroll around like this. It's time to have some relax. What was his last time doing this? Maybe 4 months ago, with Gongchan.

  "It's good to see you walk out of the hospital."

  Shinwoo turned around and he saw Lay standing there, with his usual smile on his face. "Oh, Dr Zhang, it's you. Is there anything with Chanshik?"

  "Oh, no. I just walked by here and saw you standing here, so I come here. Have I disturbed you?"

  "Of course no,"Shinwoo smiled.

  "I haven't seen you walked out from ICU ward 3 ever since he transferred to there." Shinwoo forced out a smile,"You're right. I've almost forgotten how does the sky looks like."

  "If you don't mind, wanna have a talk?"Lay asked.

  "Sure."

  "So...how did you know him actually?"

  "Hmm...it's quite a long story. It was about 13 years ago. Do you really want to know it?" Lay looked at him and nodded. They both sat on the bench near the lake and Shinwoo started:

  Everyone thought I had autism and refused to play with me. I didn't really care about it after all. I only enjoy seeing the clouds. Then there was a chance that made me met Chanshik. I was 9 that time and he was 7, only 7. But he is the kind like big brother and always take care of others. He was the only one that approached to me and play with me. He changed me. We became best friends as time flies. I always thought we will be best friends forever but...I didn't know what happened to him and we weren't that close anymore. If that day I followed him, he wouldn't turn out to be in this condition! Yes, I hated myself. I didn't want us to be like this. I visit him every day because I want him to know, no matter what, I'm always by his side. I know I left him that day and he ended up being this way. I shouldn't angry with him and let him went there alone. I don't know whether he heard me or not, I will just continue to be at his side, and wait for him.If I could turn back time, everything will be different...I will be waiting for him, no matter how long it takes...

How's this chapter? I know it's quite long...Oh, and...have you ever thought of Dr Zhang was actually Lay?? :3
Hmm...and the relationship between Lay and Gongchan....
And the incident that made Shinwoo blaming himself...

There won't be updates in short term but it wouldn't take long. I'm sorry.
Hope that you'll wait for me =) I'll be back very soon =D


Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter ^^