Before that...

No More.

9/10/2134 20:01   Black Porsche Car

"What's your opinion?" a guy in a red coat asked.

"He seems to be worthless now, and I can't even figure out how did he just ended up like this, any ideas?" the other guy in a grey hoodie said.

Red coat guy shook his head when he saw someone entering into the ICU ward through the CCTV camera, "I guess you're wrong, look who's coming in."

Grey hoodie guy look carefully and gave a sinister smile, "This is what I want to see. Hahaahahahaha!!!"

The phone rang and grey hoodie guy answered the call, the person in the phone said with a hurried voice, "Boss, something went wrong with our system, we've been hacked!"

"What?! It can't be!"

"Boss, please come over here and have a look, I'm afraid that the hackers might stole our information!"

With that, he ordered the red coat guy to drive back to their head-quarters. They'd forgotten about they were actually observing their so call of enemy. They were afraid that all of their documents were stolen, the documents cannot be seen by anyone or else they will be in trouble.

"Kris, what had happened?" red coat guy asked anxiously.

"We've been hacked!" Kris just couldn't hold his anxiety anymore, "Tao, drive faster! We have to solve this problem as fast as we can!"

Tao had never seen Kris so restless before. Kris was usually calm but now he wasn't at all, "Chillax, hyung. Things wouldn't have been so bad."

Kris smiled, "I'm okay, it's just that I'm kind of worry that we'll be put into jail. I'm still that always so calm one, the calm brother," he winked his eyes at Tao.


9/10/2134   19:58   Computer Lab

A guy tried to hack the system of 'Crisis of Crises', or 'C&C' in a simpler way. "Yes! I've finally success to hack into it! Omo!! I'm so happy! See? I told you I'm smart enough to hack into it. You should just believe in me from the start and we wouldn't have wasted so much of our time," he said.

"Oh yeah, you're smart. But I'm wondering who's the one who said we should just wait for them to leave the headquarters and sneak into it to check on their documents," the other said with sarcasm.

"Stop mocking me, I was just suggesting that day, and you were the one who said OK, remember?" he fought back.

"Erm...it looks like it is...huh?"

"Everyone! You shall call me Lee Sandeul the genius guy! And beside me is Baro the foolish boy! Hahahaha!!!" Sandeul bowed to the air and shouted while pointing at Baro, who was standing beside him.

Baro pushed away Sandeul's hand and glared at him, "Pabo-ya!! I don't like people pointing at me, take away your finger!"

"Oh fine, whatever~"

Baro took a close look on the computer, scrolling every information carefully, trying to find the things they wanted. Even they managed to hack into the system, they couldn't even read a word in it, they were all in codes. This was the toughest thing ever for them.

"Okay, genius boy, what should we do to break these stupid codes now?" Baro teased.

Sandeul held his head with his hands, racking his brain for a solution, "This is difficult. I think the first step we should...hmm..." he put on a serious face and grabbed his laptop near to him like he had got an idea on how to solve the codes, "Call Jinyoung hyung! Hahaha! You've been fooled by me, didn't you?"

"Instead of calling you genius, I think I'll consider you as childish, when are you going to be matured?" Baro said and took the phone to call Jinyoung. But no one answered the call. After several attempts, they gave up.

"Do you think he is busy in composing new songs?" Baro questioned.

"With girls I supposed," Sandeul answered when he looked into Baro's eyes and they both burst their sides with laughter.

"It's not good to say that way okay? I'll tell Jinyoung hyung later,  I think he'll beat you up, so watch out for yourself," Baro joked.

At this moment, Jinyoung came in while humming songs, "Hey guys, wassup? What's with the laughter? I can hear you outside the lab."

Sandeul and Baro look at each other and gave a mischievious look. "Actually nothing happened, right, Baro?" Sandeul smirked. 

Baro shrug his shoulders, "As you wish. Oh well, hyung, do you know how to solve codes?"

"Codes? Why?"

Sandeul brought the laptop to Jinyoung and explain, "Although we succeeded to hack into C&C's system, their things are all in codes, so we couldn't get a little information from here, unless we solve the codes."

Jinyoung held his chin in his hands and gave a wry look, "Are you guys expecting me to solve this? Are you pranking me? You know that I wouldn't know how to solve it."

The trio sighed. Jinyoung continue to scroll on the page and found out a picture with the words "Must be eliminated" on, "Look! Who's this guy?"

Three of them look at each other in speechless despair, then stared at the photo again. That's the only clue they found in the system. By hook or by crook, they must find out this guy to get more clues.

"Oh dear! I'm not going to do such jobs, don't ever command me to find this guy, I surrender," Sandeul leaned back on his chair and stated.

"Neither me, this is just like looking for a needle in a haystack, I'm too busy to do that," Baro said.

Jinyoung nodded his head, he had no choice but to give in and take up the job. He couldn't fight back with his dongsaengs as he thought he was the big brother so he should just do it since the other two didn't want to.


Hope you enjoyed! Peace out~ =D