Once...

No More.

10/10/2134  15:20   C&C Headquarters

  There was Kris, trying to block the hacker from continuing surfing their system. 19 hours and 10 minutes gone and they hadn't stop the hacker to hack in their system. Kris had gone mad and throwing things off the table and everywhere else he could throw. Far from him was Tao, looking at his mad hyung throwing things all over the place and couldn't even do a single thing. He went near to their IT expert, hoping that this problem would be solved soon.

  "USELESS!! No one can help on this problem? I'm wondering why did I even hire so many of you!! You can't even do a thing! Useless!!" Kris threw his tempers.

  Everyone looked at him and say nothing. It's not that they didn't want to stop it, but it was way too hard. They didn't even know why they couldn't detect the hacker, or maybe, hackers. The opponent seemed to be one of the expert in IT too, secretly hacked in the system and built up a strong defense from letting them to stop him or her. Time was ticking. The longer they take to stop it, the risker their information being stole, even though they put all of their information in codes.

  Meanwhile, a tall guy came into the room and went up to Kris, "I've known who is the hacker."

  Hearing these 6 words, everyone stopped their work and turned to him, waiting for his answer. The tall guy took out his watch and connected it to the big screen in the room. The big screen showed a couple numbers of pictures of one same man. The tall guy then pointed at the screen, "He is the one."

  Everyone looked at him in amazement. Kris asked him, "How can you be so confirmed?"

  "I went to the cafe and met him by chance. At first, I thought he was troubled by something common as he looks really frustrated. But after persuading him to let me look at his laptop, I found him surfing our system. And, he even found the Shinwoo guy's photo saying he must be eliminated."

  "That means he solved the codes?" Tao asked nervously.

  "I think our codes are just too hard for normal people to break. He doesn't have a clue about it."

  "Who's he? Check him out!" Kris ordered the IT expert to search for this man but the tall guy stopped him, "There's no need to search again. Baek knows it."

  Just at the right time, Baekhyun came in and joined them, "According to the info through my eavesdropping, he is Lee Sandeul. And I heard him saying names of Jinyoung and Baro, I'm not ruling it out that they are his partners. And for further info, I couldn't find any single bits about this guy through our Magnificent Search Agent, it's kinda strange."

  Kris nodded his head, "He must be someone special, just like the Gongchan. I should find more about him. Yeol, does he recognize you?"

  "I don't think so, I camouflaged as an old man when I talk to him just now," Chanyeol shook his head.

  "Good, so I'll assign both of you to get near this guy and his partners to know more about them," Kris gave his significant evil smile again.


10/10/2134  18:36   Investigation Room

  Sandeul walked towards their "office" slowly and hesitatingly. Thinking of the blames he might get, he just couldn't take a step forward into the room. 1,2,3. Ok, Lee Sandeul, take out your courage!! Don't be afraid, they wouldn't blame you. He finally turned the door knob and entered the room. To his surprise, Baro and Jinyoung put their finger on their lips, asking him to keep quiet. Sandeul nodded and walked near them, saw them listening to some sound clips. 

  After they finished listening, Jinyoung patted Sandeul's arm, "Do you know that you just did something wrong?"

  Sandeul couldn't speak for a moment, he knew that. After a moment, he answered, "What do you mean by that? How did you guys know that?"

  "I thought to go back and have a rest when I saw you in the cafe downstairs. So, I was about to go to you when an old man came up to you. In that case, I sat at a table near you, thinking of giving you a surprise after that. But as the old man walked away, I saw him gave a hand sign to another man. And that guy took some photos of you and searched for something, and so coincidentally, I saw a 'Cc' sticker on his tablet PC, and you know right, the 'Cc' sticker is Crisis of the Crises's sign. So, I followed him to their headquarters and insert a bug(T/N:Covert listening device) on his body before he meet with the others, and this is the sound clip I got from there," Jinyoung explained while pointing at the computer.

  Sandeul listened with his eyes wide opened, again and insert the earphone to his ears to listen it.

  "Genius guy, so how's it? We're in trouble now," Baro teased.

  "I'm sorry," Sandeul lowered his head,"But didn't you guys heard a Gongchan name? Maybe he is the guy we wanted to find!"

  Jinyoung and Baro nodded their head. "We've known that long time ago, duh! And I don't know why your breakfast took so long, maybe you'd just ate up the whole cafe. We'd searched for this guy but just as they said, we couldn't find a single thing about him. We've been listening to this sound track for 100 over times and still no new clues, except for they said they couldn't find anything about you too. I guess you and that guy are somehow related," Baro replied.

  "That's why we're stuck here. There's no use to listen to this same thing over and over again. We should just figure out how to not let them get near to us. That's the best we can do for now," Jinyoung said.

  Sandeul sat on his chair, "I'm sorry, but now that we know their motives, so why couldn't we just don't go near them?"

  "It's no use, maybe they had already put a bug in our room too,"Baro answered.

  "Creepy feels. But back to Gongchan, I think I heard his name somewhere before..." Sandeul told them.

  Baro and Jinyoung's eyes lightened, "Seriously?"


16/4/2121 18:40  Field

  Bright skies, fluffy clouds. At the corner of a field, a boy sitting on a swing, looking at the clouds while smiling. Even though other kids were playing happily at the field, it didn't affect him enjoying the wonder of the clouds changing their shapes. Just as he was sinking his world into the clouds on the sky, a kite landed on his lap. He took the kite and looked at the kids. One of the boys went up to him with a broad smile, "Can I have my kite back?"

  He looked at the boy curiously, holding the kite tightly, seemed like he wouldn't give back the kite.

  Instead of getting angry,  the boy held out his right hand and grabbed the other's left arm, "I think you want play with us too, right?"

  Seeing him didn't give any response, the boy introduces himself with sweet smile, "Hello, I'm Gong Chanshik. Nice to meet you. What's your name? Let's play together."

  He looked at Chanshik, and paid him a smile, slightly nodded his head,"I'm Shin Dongwoo." With that, Chanshik grabbed Dongwoo to the others and played together.

  Dongwoo was a quiet child. Ever since he was born, he don't speak much unless it's necessary. He don't play with others and only likes to sit by himself, looking at the clouds changing shapes daytime or watch the stars twinkling at night.  He found that interesting. Other child thinks that he is an autist and refused  to play with him. He was used to be alone, but ever since he met Chanshik, he was never alone. Chanshik was always by his side, no matter what. Everyone thinks Chanshik would be the elder brother of Dongwoo, in fact, it was the other way round. Chanshik is 2 years younger than Dongwoo. But Chanshik's actions of taking care Dongwoo just let others think Chanshik is elder. Although Dongwoo had always been taking care by Chanshik like a young brother, he doesn't mind at all. He thought it was sweet to be in that way.

  As for Chanshik, the always active and mischievous boy, he had never felt sad for don't having a friend to play with. He acts like a big brother and always take cares of other, and that was what made him gained popularity among his friends. Although he knew that everyone doesn't like to play with Dongwoo, he didn't care for what other kids would think of him and took the opportunity to ask Dongwoo to play with the crowd. Knowing that Dongwoo might not suit himself with the crowd, Chanshik was always there to help him from being bullied, just like an elder brother taking care of his own younger brother.

  Time ticks away and both of them grew up sticking with each other, no matter what happens. But at this time, Dongwoo had became more happy to mix with the crowd and took care of Chanshik instead. Their intimate relationship had brought them lots of jealousy from others. They are besties, forever, maybe...


 5/12/2133  23:10

  Chanshik lied on his bed, trying to study for his final exams. But he just couldn't. His mind was all about sentences from a stranger he met 2 days ago.

  "You're part from the LIGHTS, you have to join us now, your time of being a normal person is up. It's your job now to take over the LIGHTS."

  What's the LIGHTS? He didn't know anything about that. According to that man, he was the chosen one to be the head of the LIGHTS since he was 7, yeah, the time he met Dongwoo. But because of his young age, he wasn't told about the LIGHTS. He tried to ignore the stranger every time he came up to him but he just couldn't. That stranger seemed to have superpowers that can control people's mind. And he got controlled everytime and had to listen to every crap that stranger said. He didn't want to care about all that, he just wanted an ordinary life and live with his family and friends.

  "WHAT LIGHTS? I don't know what you're talking about. Stop forcing me to listen to you crapping. I don't give it a darn to take up the job!!" Chanshik protested when the man went up to him again that morning.

  "This is a MUST! Your name should be changed into Gongchan instead of Chanshik. You must come and control everything now before the DARKS defeat us."

  "Now what? DARKS? And what? My name should be Gongchan? That made no sense, c'mon, can you talk in the human way instead of your unknown planet language? Or you're just an alien? Maybe you are...so that's why you can control my mind. But if that so, why don't you just control my mind to be the head of the LIGHTS and defeat the DARKS?"

  "I'm not joking, if you don't, your friend Shinwoo will be so happy!"

  OKAY, WHAT THE HECK IS HE TALKING ABOUT NOW?!  "THE LIGHTS, THE DARKS AND NOW WHAT? SHINWOO?! WHO THE HECK IS THAT?!"Chanshik went out of his patience.

  "SHIN, DONG, WOO,"that stranger said words by words,"He's part of the DARKS."

  Chanshik had gone nuts, or maybe the stranger had gone nuts for making up all these stories.

  "I'm not free to listen to you talking all these nonsense, I need to leave now, sorry," he said.

  The stranger looked at him and continued,"You'll regret if you don't listen to me, I couldn't guarantee about what will happen next if you continue to act like this."

  Chanshik held his step back when he heard those words, "What do you mean by that? Are you going to hurt anyone? Or what?!"

  "No, it's not me, but you. You're going to make everyone suffer if you don't take up the responsible to lead the LIGHTS."

  "You're so scary..."

  "I'm not. You've no choice, listen to me. Don't live in denial anymore, you've to face it sooner or later, so why can't you face it now?"

  Chanshik hesitated. Should I? Or not? What should I do? I don't know anything about the LIGHTS,DARKS and all those nonsense, but if I don't do what he said, I'll cause everyone into trouble. 

  "Perhaps, you need something to motivate you to accept the fact,"the stranger showed him a video.

  Chanshik just couldn't believe his eyes, murder...A murder...And the victim is no one else than his own elder brother.

  "How was it? Do you know who is the murderer? I bet you wouldn't know. And I think your parents keep it a secret about your brother's death, right? See for yourself, it's Shin Dongwoo's brother!"the stranger seemed to enjoy Chanshik's disappointment.

  Chanshik held his face in his hand,"How could it be...?"

  "Don't you want to take revenge? His brother caused you to lose your brother! Maybe they will kill your family, or even you next time! He's the next leader of the DARKS, who knows maybe he will really kill you."

  "He wouldn't! We're best friends! And I wouldn't listen to you about taking revenge, he did nothing wrong! It's all because of his brother but not him!"

  "Then you're wrong..."

  Chanshik looked into the stranger's eyes,"What do you mean again?"

  "To him, you're his enemy, his brother killed your brother, hence your parents murdered his brother. He didn't even forget about this. Do you know why he don't like to talk? It's because of this, his parents told him to take revenge one day he took up the responsibility of leading the DARKS. This is also the reason that he get closer to you, he wants to get your trust and kill you one day."

  Chanshik widened his eyes and couldn't speak for a moment. If this is true, it explains why nowadays Dongwoo didn't wait for him after school and he didn't hang out with him these days. But it was too hard for him to believe in this stranger's words. What if it is not true? His brain was stuck, he couldn't think of anything.

  "Time waits for no one, don't think anymore. Believe in me. What I said it's all true. I even have evidence of him meeting with the DARKS,"the stranger threw him a stack of photos of Dongwoo meeting with the DARKS,"Do you believe in me now?"

  If there is a choice, Chanshik would want to live in denial forever. He couldn't accept his best friend is actually a betrayer, his enemy, and wanting for revenge on him. He almost collapsed after accepting the fact, Shin Dongwoo is his enemy, and Shin Dongwoo wanted to kill him but Shin Dongwoo is his best friend. He slightly looked at the stranger and answered,"Okay, I'll go with you..."


It's quite a long chapter this time...(still, I took a long time to update ='( I'm sorry ._. )