Prologue

No More.

 9/10/2134   20:04    Intensive Care Unit - Ward 3

There was someone lying on the bed. Pale looking, with the breathing apparatus. 3 months, it had been 3 months he was in the ICU. However, nothing changed. He hadn't turned well at all. Nobody knew what had happened to him.

"Doctor, how's he?"

The doctor shook his head,"I'm afraid his condition had became worse. I couldn't guarantee how long can he still sustain in this situation. I hope you'll have mental preparation."

These words were like hard rocks, hitting his head hardly. Why? He couldn't understand. He looked at that person in the ICU and held his face with his hands, trying to control his emotion. He wished he could do something yet he couldn't do anything to help his friend. He was restless.

"Wake up, Shik. Don't sleep anymore, it's not the time for sleeping," he dropped his tears. Yet, everything was still the same. Same person lying on the bed in the same ward and same hospital.

"If I could turn back time, it will sure have different consequences, it wouldn't turned out to be like this!" he mumbled to himself with perseverance.

 


I guess you must have known who's the injured person, right??  Continue guessing the other guy....Teehee :目 (Sorry for being so childish ==)  Ignore the ridiculous of the date, it's just to make the storyline clearer.

Well, will UPDATE SOON! =)