Why?

No More.

15/10/2134  16:32   Kris's Office

  Kris sat on his chair, looking at the scenery outside their headquarters, which is quite high. He drank a sip of his coffee and ponder deeply over Luhan's words. "He doubted we don't trust him, Kris, stop this, you'll make him frustrated and end up having him support them. You wouldn't want this to happen right? Just let it be. Just stop being suspicious of what we're doing. We have our own thoughts. I know you're the boss but, hey, if you're just going to continue being this way, everyone will leave you. Trust me. It surely will. Things are already well planned, you can't change it when they are meant to be like that. Listen to me, just for once, me, as your elder brother, I guess, stop doubting us, even we really betrayed you."

  "Are you seriously going to be this way?! What's the matter of me being suspicious of you guys in the fact of you actually hide something from me? I did nothing wrong. I won't change. Elder brother? Who do you think you are? It's only 7 months older and you're here teaching me like I'm a baby? Sorry, but I'll disappoint you,"Kris spoke in his heart, clenching his fist tightly.

  He stood up and walked out of his room, making sure everyone was into their work. Everyone seemed to scared of Kris's stare and pretended to work hard, but in their mind was nothing about their job. Their tasks were boring, it's always the same, observing the same target, protecting their system from being hacked, thinking of different codes they could use in for their system and so on.

  The interesting ones were never done by them, it's always Chanyeol, Baekhyun or Tao doing them. And what's actually the interesting jobs? For Crisis of Crises, it's nothing more than destroying people's life, or to be more simple, it's killing someone. Why would they want to do such things? It's all under Kris's control. He commanded this and the others just followed without even asking him the reason, or they just wouldn't dare to ask or else they would ended up being like Sehun, having his remaining life in the custody. Kyungsoo tried to ask the reason, and he got bruises after that. Kris just wouldn't want to share anything about himself, not even when's his birthday. He was actually quite shock when Luhan guessed correctly that he was older. No one actually knows what was in his mind, as he is such a person that always put on his poker face too.

  "Erm, Kris? Can I speak to you personally for a minute? I really need to talk to you."

  Kris followed Tao to the balcony, wondering what Tao wanted to tell him. Tao turned to him with a serious face, or more to a worry face,"Do you know that someone hacked into our system again?"

  "What?! Again?"Kris was surprised.

  Tao nodded his head,"It's lucky that I detected it, and nothing was stolen."

  Kris said nothing but heaved a sigh.

  "Why?" 

  Kris said nothing again. Tao walked nearer to him,"You should be happy, aren't you?"

  "Why is it that our system so easy to hack? Did you detect the hacker?"

  "I guess he must be a IT pro, I couldn't detect anything."

  Kris sighed again,"It's time for a change." He walked back into the office and announced,"From now on, everyone who is working in this building can leave now and don't come back again."

  Everyone was shocked with that statement and started making noise. "Keep quiet! Just leave, please. You don't have to worry about your tasks, just leave. I'll pay you now, just wait for a second. Tao, follow me,"he said, with his usual calm voice.

  All the people there glared at Tao, assuming Tao said something to Kris that made them all got fired. Poor, innocent Tao, receiving everyone's hatred because of Kris. He lowered his head and went in to Kris's office. Kris threw the cheque book to Tao,"Give them."

  Tao stood there dumbfounded, not understanding any word said by Kris.

  "Why are you still standing there? Go and give them their salary! I've finished writing everything, just give them according to their names."

  "You mean you planned to fire all of them since long ago?!"Tao raised his voice.

  Kris still put on his poker face,"Nope, I just prepared for the next month, since I was too free for the past few days. I didn't even know it will be used in such situation."

  "I'm not doing this, I'm not your servant, or your toy. You can't treat me like I'm your dog,"Tao threw the cheque book on the table and left.

  "You got me wrong. I trust you, so I'm letting you to do this..."Kris said softly, not sure whether he wanted Tao to hear this or not.

  Tao walked out from Kris's office and a worker came up to him and intended to punch him on his face, fortunately, Tao learns martial art, so it didn't affect him. 

  "BETRAYER!! What did you say?! What have we done wrong?!"that worker shouted.

  "I didn't say anything, I didn't betray you all, it was all Kris's decision. I didn't do anything wrong." 

  "You're right,"another said sarcastically.

  "Believe in me, I didn't lie."

  "Whatever you said. I just want my salary, where is it?"a lady asked.

  "Noona! Even you don't trust me,"Tao said with disappointment.

  "We wanted to trust you, but you're the last he talk to before he fire us all! And he even asked you to follow him into his office,"she said,"Just give me my salary."

  Tao was disappointed and refused to stay there anymore,"Take it from Wu Yi Fan."


15/10/2134  17:18   Restaurant

  Baekhyun checked his phone and read a message from a C&C worker,"Hey guys, everyone is fired."

  Chanyeol spat out his drink and looked at Baekhyun,"What does it mean?" The others looked at him curiously too.

  "Well, Kris just gone crazy and fired everybody."

  "He is indeed crazy,"Luhan replied,"Wait, does that mean we got fired too?"

  Baekhyun shrugged,"Who knows? Maybe. And what's more, they said Tao was the culprit."

  "That's impossible,"Kai sounded,"He'll never do such boring things. And why did he want to make everyone lost their job? It doesn't make sense at all."

  "I guess the answer is here,"Chen said when he saw Tao entered the restaurant,"Let's get him." They waved at Tao and he joined them at the table,"Wassup? Having lunch without me."

  "That's not important, tell us what happened in C&C,"Xiumin said.

  "What? What's that about?"Tao asked confusedly.

  "Stop pretending. What is Kris doing again? How can he decide it when I'm not there?"Suho frowned.

  "Ice Lemon Tea please,"Tao ordered from the waiter and turned back to them,"Junmyeon hyung, you know, I'm not pretending. I just don't know what's in his mind. He's insane."

  "Don't change topic, answer our questions,"Baekhyun said.

  "I'm not,"Tao defended,"He just fired everyone else..."

  "Including us?"Kyungsoo asked before Tao finished his sentence.

  He shook his head,"I don't think so. He just said everyone who is working in this building, but we're not, right?"

  "We are, somehow. It's just that we don't stay in the headquarters that often,"Suho answered.

  Chen spoke,"No, I'm not interested about this. I was more concern about they said you're the culprit."

  Tao ignored him and drank his drink,"But he didn't say I'm fired, so I think it's the same as you all."

  A silence. "What about Chen's question?"Chanyeol broke the silence.

  "Enough with it. I didn't even know a single thing about his decision. What's the matter about me telling him our system got hacked again? He said it's time for a change and announced that stupid decision of his after that, so what does that have to do with me being the culprit for letting everyone lose their job? Ridiculous!"

  "That thing that you told him was the main point. He don't trust any of his workers to protect the system anymore, or maybe he suspect us as the hacker. So he fired us,"Luhan said.

  Everyone looked at him, surprised with his analysation. Kai replied to that sentence,"You seemed to know him well."

  "I was just guessing. Maybe we should understand his deeper side someday, I think he needs a friend to talk to. He is just uncomfortable to talk to anyone about his personal things. Someone needs to change this cold guy."

  "Oh, c'mon. If we did that, we'll never get to sit together like this anymore, probably we'll be the one that goes crazy talking to ourselves. I miss Sehun, I wonder how is he like now,"Chen reminded the rest of them.

  "Let's play scissors, paper, rock to decide who's going to do that then,"Kyungsoo suggested.

  Kai shook his fingers as he is bad at it and looked at Xiumin,"No, what about letting the oldest to do it?"

  "Me?"Xiumin pointed at himself,"Sorry, I won't do that. And I don't even talk to Kris before."

  "Let's end this, I'll go then,"Suho said after he finished his drink.

  "Good luck, bro,"Xiumin tapped Suho's shoulders with a little guiltiness for rejecting being the one.


  15/10/2134   18:00  C&C Headquarters

  So there was Kris, alone in the building. He punched the wall, but there's no use. It's too late to turn everything back to the former. He couldn't stop regretting, soon, his eyes turned red. Flashes of red light shining in the building, the wings came out, he changed into a fierce looking person, flying in the air...his powers released.

  He didn't knew he had this kind of annoying superpowers until 5 years ago. It was a total burden for him to have this kind of superpower, he didn't like it at all. It just totally turned his life upside down. He hated it, but what can he do? He had no choice, no second way to go.

  But he had to admit that this superpower saved him 5 years ago, when he first knew he had this kind of crazy superpowers. Everyone thought he must be the bully now, maybe yes, for now, but in the past, he was the victim.

  Kris is a quiet person, he don't really talk much, or interact much. He wanted to join those kids playing in the field, or maybe quarrel just because of a small matter, at least there is something to say with his friends. Better than him sitting on a rock watching those kids playing enviously. And someday, his wish came true, yes, the wish of quarreling with some kids came true. But it didn't really turn out the way he wanted. The fact was some bullies in his school beat him up and bullied him.

  Sad. Heartbroken. Hatred. Suffer. All these discovered his superpower. His eyes turned red, red-flaming wings popped out from his back and transformed into a dragon. All he did was spitting out fire from his mouth and injured those bullies, then he got suspended from school. Everyone assumed him as a monster, and to be honest, he is quite similar to that definition actually. He thought his family would understand him by the way, but he was totally wrong! His family abandoned him, leaving him alone in this cold city that no one will understand him. At that moment, he turned totally cruel, not hoping anymore warmness from this cruel city. "If you don't want to be the one that will be bullied, you'll have to be the one who bullies,"Kris said to himself, clenching his fists, determinedly.      


Finally!!! I guess it's been a month since my last update~ Sorry for the long wait tho...*takes a deep bow* o(_ _)o

For me, I think this is the longest chapter for now....I wouldn't want to blabber and bother you anymore, so, kkeut!!  xD