Prologue

I Fell In Love With My Best Friend *Dropped*

 

YOUR POV

Today you finished your first day of the second semester of your 7th grade in middle school, not knowing today your whole life would change. You were walking to the mall from school because you decided to buy yourself a Jamba Juice drink to make you feel refreshed after walking a mile from school. You were engrossed into your iPod music which so happened to be playing Mirotic by TVXQ. You were dancing a bit as you walked and humming along to the music you didn't see what was in front of you which was a bike. Your left shin hits the pedal causing you to trip and fall flat on your face.

"Oww..." you mutter and wonder why the concrete beneath you felt a bit squishy.  You open your eyes to see someone underneath you. You quickly stand up and bow. "I'm sorry!" You said while bowing. The person furrowed his thick eyebrows and looked at you. You held your hand out to help him up, but when he grabbed it he pulled you down to his enormous strength.

"Someone is weak." He said with a light chuckle in a teasing way to cause you to roll your eyes. You got a good look at his face and he looked pretty good! His attitude was just so sour and you couldn't stand it.

"I was just being nice." You fire back and get up from him a second time. This time your cheeks feel a bit red but you don't notice it. "You obviously can get up yourself." You said with a bit of fire in your voice. You heard him sigh and look at you before pushing himself off. "Sorry again!" you said with a bow and went inside the mall to buy your drink.

 

 

KRIS’S POV

It all started from the day I met her she had an impact on my life, literally. I had biked here from school to the mall after basketball practice. It wasn’t anything too serious the basketball playing but more a for fun type of thing.  I parked my bike in the bike rack and locking it so no one would steal it. I was dead tired and stopped by the mall to get a nice refreshing drink to cool myself down.  I was about to head into the mall when something pushed me down into a ground. That something was a body.

I mentally groaned in pain as the body landed on top me.

"Ow...." I heard the girl groan in pain. Ow? I'm the one who should be in pain. the thought ran through his head. A body just used me as their cushion to break their fall. The body’s eyes slowly opened and quickly get off me looking flustered. I then realized that body or human being was a girl. "I'm so sorry!" She says with a bow causing my brows to furrow. She held out her hand to help me up but i just pulled her down again due to my enormous amount of strength. She ended up on top me for the second time in a row.

"Someone is weak." I said with a light chuckle seeing her fall again. Her eyes rolls at my comment.

"I was just being nice." She said as she stands up again. "You obviously can get up by yourself." She said and I stood up pushing myself off the ground. "Sorry again!" She said as she walked inside the mall.

I looked at the back of her figure and felt a smile inch its way onto my face. She sure is interesting. I look over to my bike which is still safe, along with the Jamba Juice drink I bought for myself.

 


 

short chapter. whatever. it's just a prologue. I started college btw. hence the reason for a freaking lack of updating. don't worry your pretty heads though. I'm still writing and creating new ideas while i'm not studying or busy with MB.

 

huge announcement.

 

omg.

are you waiting in ancipation for this announcement?

 

here it is....

..........

F**KING KIM HEECHUL IS BACK B*T*HES!!

LETS FREAKING PARTAYYYYY

WOOOOO

WOOO-HOOOOO!!!!

THE PRINCESS IS BACK!!!

i'm so happy. now leeteuk and yesung must comeback, nao.

kay. bye.