Concerned Oppa

Insomnia
Chapter 2: Concerned Oppa
 
Super Junior members arrived to the studio one hour earlier than the girls. Some of them started eating breakfast while others started stretching and chatting happily about their dance collabration with SNSD members. 
"I can't wait for the girls to arrive, it's so much fun, after many years, to have a dance collabration with them" Ryeowook said happily. 
"Yeah" Eunhyuk continued. "It'll be fun!" 
"But I am worried about the girls, especially Sooyoung. " Leeteuk said frowning.
"Why?" Siwon asked. He was suddenly very interested about the conversation. 
"Well", Leeteuk continued, "Their schedule is insane! With their upcoming cameback and Year End shows they have practises and schedules all the time. All of them are exhausted!"
This time it was Donghae who spoke up: "But what's the matter with Sooyoung?"
"I had lunch with Taeyeon yesterday and she said Sooyoung has had trouble with sleeping for several weeks now. She said Sooyoung hardly sleeps at all, last week she had fallen asleep in the middle of drama filming... I think it would be good if we keep an eye on her. She must be exhausted. In addition to her insomnia she has the busiest schedule with drama filming, modelling for three different brands, MC:ing and their group activities." 
After everyone started talking about other issues Siwon found himself thinking about Sooyoung. He had been worried for the girl earlier, but hearing this new information made him worry even more. Secretly, he had a huge crush on the gorgeous lady. He admired her looks and personality, he just couldn't get himself to confess his feelings. What if she would laugh to him? Say no? What if she already had someone? No, he just couldn't.
When he heard that he would be dancing with Sooyoung he was extremely happy, so happy he could have ran a marathon smiling all the way. Now he had a reason to be more with her, spend time with her. He could burst with happiness, but now he was worried. Why couldn't she sleep? Being one of the Super Junior members who had the most invidual schedules he knew what it felt like to be busy and be in constant lack of sleep. But never had he been so busy as her, adding insomnia to the list. Could he help her somehow?
His thoughts were interrupted when the girls arrived. Happy chatter broke in the dance studio, everyone greeting each others. Siwon almost missed Hyoyeon greeting him, because he was franctically searcing for Sooyoung. She arrived the last and closed the door behind her. She was beautiful as always, even tough Siwon could clearly see how tired she was. The usually happy member was now silent and kept her head down. She greeted s with a smile but right when no one watched her smile faltered away. Siwon couldn't stop looking at her, she looked extremely beautiful wearing simple jeans and t-shirt. Their eyes locked for a second, Sooyoung flashed a happy smile towards him and he returned the favour. Her smile was the thing that got him fall for her in the first place...
 
 
~ Flashback ~
 
" Oppa, what are you doing?" He was suddenly pulled out of his daydreaming by a smiling Sooyoung, who seemed to be very excited about something. 
"Uh, nothing special". He couldn't help his cheeks turning red. "What makes you so hapy today?" 
Sooyoung smiled. It would always be the most beautiful smile he would ever see. Soft and elegant, yet full of secrets. She was happy, to point out the obvious, but the smile of the certain girl held someting else, something he couldn't poin out. 
"Oppa, you're not listening to me!" Sooyoung puted, looking annoyed. After she got his attention again, the charming, gorgeous smile was there again. "Remember what day it is?" She asked.
"Uh, it's February... 10nth? Am I late for schedule?"
She pouted once again, but soon it was replaced with an evil grin. "Oppa, it's my birhtday today!"
, he had forgotten his crush's birhtday, how could he? Sooyoung was certainly amused to see how the realization hit him. 
"Oh my, I'm so sorry Sooyoung, I totally forgot! I'm so so sorry, happy birthd.." He was distracted by her laugh. Why was she laughing, he had just forgotten her birhtday and she  was laughing? Siwon's face made Sooyoung laugh even harder! 
"What?" Siwon asked. He was extremely confused.
"Oppa, you pabo! It's your birthday as well, remember? Who forgets their own birthday?" That made Siwon silent. Right, it was his birhtday as well. Sooyoung was still smiling, and just now he realized she had held her hands behind her back all the time. 
"What are you hiding?" he asked. She grinned, and showed her hands. "Oppa happy birhtday" In her hands was a neat packet, covered with a huge, baby blue ribbon. 
"Oh no, you don't have to..." She was laughing, once again. "Oh shut up oppa, it's nothing. Come on, open it!" Smiling he opened the package. Her present was a beautiful, golden wrist watch. "Do you like it?" She asked. "Do you know why it's gold? The colour reminds me of you! So, do you like it?"
Siwon was stunned. She was reminded of him by the colour gold? "It's amazing, thank you so much!" What made the present even better, was her smile, once again. 
"But oppa, there's more to it!" She handed him a golden card. Opening it, there was a poem, written in her beautiful handwriting, and two tickets to Disney Land. But...why did she give him two tickets? He was just about to ask, when she grinned, jumping up and down. 
"Oppa, take me to Disney Land!"
 
~ End of flashback~
 
 
"Oppa, what are you doing?" In front of him was Sooyoung, smiling, except that the smile didn't reach her eyes. It wasn't the smile he had fell in love with. "We're about to start practising, is there someting wrong?" 
"Oh, Sooyoung, I'm fine, just lost in my thoughts. How about you? Are you okay? You look tired."
"Oppa, I'm fine, why wouldn't I be?" She tired to hide the yawn that escaped her lips. "I'm going to use the bathroom" With that Siwon was left alone standing in the middle of practise room. He was frustrated. He always knew Sooyoung was a type of person who didn't want to worry others, but how was he supposed to help her if she didn't say a word about her problem? He couldn't just stand there doing nothing, but in the other hand he couldn't admit they had been talking about her behind her back, even though it was only for her best. How could he help her? How could he make their realationship more trustworthy? He wanted to be the person she could trust and ask for help, comfort... He wanted her to be happy with him... Yes, with him. He wanted her to love him, not only as a friend but something more...
"Siwon, what are you thinking?" Ryeowook asked. "Your eyebrows are furrowed." 
Really? Was he that obvious? "Nothing, are we going to start practising?"
"Yeah, I think we will start in five minutes"
He was right, their choreographer arrived and everyone gathered around her to hear what she had to say. Siwon's heart started to beat faster. He was going to dance with her, a couple dance with Sooyoung. After seeing their choreography he was even happier than before. It was a real couple dance. A couple dance with a lot of skinship. With Sooyoung. Thank you God! When it was time to start practising he was the first one up, he couldn't hide his excitement.
"Oppa, are you coming?" Sooyoung asked. "We're situated in the back". 
"Yeah, I'm coming". He wouldn't miss this rare opportunity. No way he wouldn't. Smiling he stepped towards her, took her hand and led her to the back of the dance floor.