Oppa The Obvious

Insomnia
Chapter 7: Oppa The Obvious
 
Sooyoung woke up with a groan. Someone was gently shaking her shoulder, but she didn't want to wake up. Her bed was way too comfortable, maybe she could skip a day and just keep on sleeping?
"Go away..." She murmured while the person who was shaking her shoulder spoke something. Wait, it wasn't any of her members? It was a male voice... Their manager? What was he doing in their dorm? Quickly she got up and realized it was their manager indeed, but she wasn't in their dorm. That was when the realization hit her, she had fallen asleep while waiting for her turn to perform. Sooyoung jumded up, but unfortunately she didn't realize the boy sleeping on the other end of the couch and she hit her straight to the chest. 
"Ow.." Siwon had to admit it hurt, and that was when he too realized the situation and jumped up with wide eyes. He had fallen asleep?
Sooyoung was very confused, what was Siwon doing here? "Oppa... I'm so sorry I didn't realize you were there, I'm so sorry..." And now she had hit the man who she love... liked. 
To say the least, Siwon was as puzzled as Sooyoung. He shouldn't have fallen asleep in the first place and now he had made the situation quite akward. "Oh no, doesn't matter, it didn't hurt at all. I'm sorry it's my fault, I shouldn't have fallen asleep or came here without you knowing.. I'm sorry Sooyoung!" 
They both stared at each other with wide eyes and started to laugh. After all, it was quite funny...
"Oppa, I'm sorry I hit you." Sooyoung said while laughing. "But what are you doing here?"
"Ah, I got same free time and decided to come check it out, how's our favorite girl group doing with the Christmas special!" Siwon replied with a smirk on his handsome face. "So, " he continued. "How is it doing?"
Sooyoung was just about to reply when their manager, who had been standing there all the time, interrupted her. "Sooyoung, you should go to the make-up and dressing, it's you're turn to film your performance in an hour. "
"Oh, sorry Oppa, I got to go... " And then she remembered something and continued: "I was wondering... I have some free time after we have finished filming, would you like to go to the cafe again? It's okay if you don't want to I was just thinking so."
Siwon smiled, a genuine smile. She wanted to go out with him. "I would love to go!" Am I being too excited? "I'll be somewhere here around, shall we go with my car? We can dump Leeteuk, he apparently has better things to do..." That really seemed to be the case, since Leeteuk and Taeyeon came inside, holding hands. Sooyoung smiled to them, winking to Taeyeon teasingly. "Okay Oppa, I'll come find you when we have finished!" And with that she disappeared to get ready for her performance. 
 
While Sooyoung was getting ready Siwon stayed in the room, sitting on the couch again. Once in a while he would jump up and pace around the room nervously. He couldn't hide his excitement. Should he tell her? Should he buy a present for her? What should he talk about? Should he ask how was she coping with her insomnia? These thoughts were wandering in his head when Tiffany and Jessica bursted inside the room with an insane glint in their eyes. 
"Oh, hi girls!" Siwon greeted them happily. "Did you already finish your filming? How did it go?" 
Instead of answering his question, they sat on the couch next to him and Jessica said: "When are you going to confess your love to her?"
Siwon blushed and replied, a little too fast? "What are you taking about? Have you gotten insane? I have no idea..." But he was cut off by Tiffany. 
"Oh don't be ridiculous, you are so obvious! We know you love our very dear Sooyoung!"
This time Siwon couldn't say a thing, he just sat there blusing, mouth open ready to say something when he could.
"You know, all the hanging out together, blushing, smiling... You couldn't be more obvious!"Jessica said laughing. 
"Yeah, " Tiffany continued. "And we are here to make sure you don't let her wait forever! She loves you too you know."
Siwon looked into her eyes, startled. "You think so?" Tiffany noticed the glint of hope in his eyes. "Of course she does, haven't you noticed the way she smiles to you? Even tough she's so tired all the time and she struggles with her insomnia, she never fails to smile to you with her whole heart. It's called love you fool!"
Siwon wasn't left with a lot of time to think Tiffany's words when Jessica said: "So, when are you going to tell her?"
"I.. I don't know. What if she.."
"No, she likes you for sure. I've known her for a long time and I know when she's in love."
"Well, we are going to the cafe today, but.."
Once again he was interrupted by the girls who jumped up excitedly and disappeared from the room, only to come back after a minute, having a blue tie and a bunch of roses in their hands. 
"You have to wear this, it matches with her shirt! And give these to her, she loves roses you know!" 
"Girls!" Siwon complained. "I know what I am doing, okay? Just.. Thank you. " 
Jessica and Tiffany smiled stepping back. "You look handsome, she can't resist you. Now go see her performance, you still have time!"
And with that he was pushed away from the room. 
 
Siwon went to the backstage to see her dancing. He hadn't known Sooyoung would have a solo performance. When he heard the music he smiled: it was his favorite song from childhood. But when he saw Sooyoung dancing and singing on the stage his thoughts stopped and he just stared at her. She was like an angel. The dress suited her perfectly and her voice was strong yet so gentle. Her dancing was like a feather flying through the air. He was so jealous of her dance partner. 
When the dance came to an end the audience screamed and clapped, and she smiled on the stage. Sooyoung came down from the stage and when she noticed Siwon she walked towards him. Quickly he hid the roses behind his back. 
"Oppa, what are you hiding? " She asked smiling. Someday he would melt for that smile, that was for sure. 
"Nothing, are you ready to go soon?"
She eyed him skeptically before saying: "Yeah, I'll just go change clothes and tell the manager I won't come to the dorm with the rest of the girls."
"I'll wait for you outside, my car is right next to your van."
 
 
Author Notes: Sorry it took so long to update again! I have the story planned already, but I am busy with school, please understand! Tell me what you think, I would love to hear some comments! (Even the negative ones!)