The Coffee Couple

Insomnia
Author notes: First of all, I am sorry for the delay. I gave not forgotten this or any of my other stories. I am just extremely busy. Winter holiday should give me some time to write and update my stories! Apologies, here goes chapter 8!
 
 
 
Chapter 8: The Coffee Couple
 
When Sooyoung had changed back to her normal clothes and everyone had finished, she had one last look on the mirror. In her mind she looked horrible - tired and flustered, even with all the makeup. She was wearing a blue, cozy sweater and black jeans. Lately she didn't bother to pay much attention to her clothing, she was too tired to do so. Converse sneakers and Double M basic handbag had to be okay. The most important thing to her was, that is was comfortable. Picking her jacket she was just about to leave when Jessica and Tiffany appeared in front of her. She didn't miss their knowing smiles. 
"Sooyoung, where are you going? Aren't you coming to the dorm with us?" Jessica asked, trying to look innocent. 
"Ah, no unnie, I'm not coming."
"You don't have schedules again, do you?" Tiffany said. 
"No no, I'm going to cafe with Siwon." 
"Ha!" Jessica screamed. "Gotcha! You are so obvious, why don't you just get together already?"
Sooyoung sighed. She didn't want Siwon to wait for too long. "Look, it's nothing like that. I got to go now, see you in the evening!"
When she left Tiffany shouted : "Don't deny your feelings Sooyoung-ah! Just listen to your heart!" 
 
Siwon was there, opening the door of the car for her, making sure she wasn't cold and just simply being a gentleman. Sooyoung felt her cheeks redden while they were driving towards the cafe. Tiffany's words got her to think. She enjoyed time with Siwon, she always felt comfortable and safe. Her heart beat faster whenever Siwon's eyes met hers and she felt something...Something which she thought could be love. Secretly she glanced to Siwon, who was concentrating on driving, since it was snowing hard again. He was handsome to say the least, he was polite like a gentleman, he was funny, he was everything she could ask for. And that was when she realized. She was definitely in love with Choi Siwon. 
 
When they arrived to the cafe Siwon opened the door for her and held his hand. They put their hands together and went to the same table as all the times before. It was their table, in the corner, in front of window which was covered with Christmas lights. Somewhere on the street there were Christmas songs playing. Soon the old lady, who was the owner of the cafe, brought their coffees and they fell into a comfortable silence. With steaming hot coffee mug and snow falling outside the atmosphere was really special. There was magic in Christmas. 
Sooyoung smiled happily and turned to Siwon: "Oppa, do you like Christmas?" 
His smile melted her heart. It was like an angel's smile. How she would like to kiss those lips... In these thought she totally missed what he had said. 
"So, " Siwon said and she got back to the land of living. "Have you slept any better? Did the candle help?"
She had forgotten the whole candle, not that she would have had time to use it anyway. "I haven't tried it yet. it's been really busy week, I only came twice to the dorm..."
"So you have hardly slept at all?"
"Well...Yeah. But it's okay I suppose. Next week I have some free time and you can believe I'm going to use it to sleep. " She tried to make the issue lost its seriousness by joking about it. But it didn'y really bother her. She was comfortable. They spent three hours just talking, every now and then ordering more coffee. The old lady had lighted a couple of vanilla candles on their table. When it was time to leave they thanked the owner and were about to leave when Sooyoung noticed she had forgotten her phone to the table. "I'll go get it, you go and start the car already!" She noticed the old lady struggling to carry all the mugs from the table so she offered her some help. 
"Thank you so much, you are such a nice girl... " The old lady said. "And your boyfriend is very sweet as well, you are a wondeful couple!"
She felt her cheeks turn red. "Actually, he's not my boyfriend. "
The old lady just smiled friendly and said: "But you wish he was, don't you?"
Sooyoung didn't reply, but watched from the window Siwon cleaning the car from snow. Oh how she wished...