Presents and Red Wine

Insomnia

Chapter 9: Presents and Red Wine

 

Taeyeon sat in front of fireplace at Leeteuk's home. They were having a quiet night together enjoying red wine and talking about this and that. Both of them were worried about how fans would react to their relationship, but in the end it turned out pretty well. Most of the fans were supporting them, only a few disappointed fans were arguing and spreading rumours against them. They had been meeting whenever they had time, which was quite rarely with their schedules. 
Leeteuk returned from the kitchen with two wine glasses and a bottle of red wine. He poured the drink into both glasses and sat next to Taeyeon wrapping his arm protectively around her shoulders. For a long while they sat there saying nothing, enjoying the rare peaceful moment. 
"Oppa..." Taeyeon spoke up hesitantly. "What made you love me?" 
Leeteuk was surprised about the question and stared at her for a long while before answering. "You made me fall in love with you."
Seeing her tilted head and puzzled look on her face he continued: "There's no special reason I love you. It's just you being you who I love. Everything in you makes you the one, Taeyeon I know." After a moment of hesitation he still continued: "But if I would have to name one thing it would be the fact that you have a beautiful, pure heart and..." He never got to finish his sentence because Taeyeon put a finger on his lips whisperig: "Thanks oppa... You don't have to say more... I love you!" 
And no more words were needed. The rest of the night was spent on the couch laughing and kissing. 

 

Meanwhile Siwon wandered around London trying to figure out what to buy for Sooyoung. There were four days left until Christmas Eve and he would be flying back to Korea tomorrow. Earlier that day he had flewn to London to attend an event and make a photoshoot for Chinese magazine. Now it was evening and he had no idea what to buy for her. He wanted it to be something special, something she would remember for the rest of her life and something he could give to her after confessing his love... It needed to be special, made just for her.... And then he saw it! He ran to the store like it would disappear if he didn't buy it immediatelly. The shopkeeper smiled knowingly when Siwon handed the present to him. "Christmas present for girlfriend I suppose? Shall I put it in a present box?"
"Yes please, you don't happen to know where's the closest Burberry store?" Siwon asked with his fluent English. 
The shopkeeper smiled politely and answered while packing the present. "It's right down this street, right next to Starbucks cafe."
"Thank you very much. " Siwon answered. 
"So, " the shopkeeper continued. "You're not from here are you? On a holiday?"
"Actually I'm on work trip here, I am from South Korea. My flight will leave in the morning..."
"Oh, I hope you had a nice trip even tough it's work trip! Here's your packet, I am sure she'll love your present! Have a nice evening!" 
"Thank you, nice evening!"
With a barely noticeable bow he left the store and headed down the street to the Burberry store. After finding what he needed he went back to hotel to catch some sleep before his flight back home. 

 

Sooyoung stared at the sky in their apartment thinking about Siwon. She missed him already, even tough she had just seen him two days ago before his trip to London. She was struggling with whether to tell or not to tell Siwon about her feelings. That was when she got a message and her eyes brightened when she realized it was from Siwon. 
"Flight leaving in an hour, London was great! Have some free time tomorrow to grab a coffee at our cafe?"
Wait  a minute... our cafe...She read the words over and over again, heart beating faster every second. He had said our cafe...Slowly a huge smile spreaded on her face and she sent her reply, only five minutes later smiling in bed and, for once, instantly falling asleep without hours of struggling and fighting to see the land of dreams... 
When Tiffany came home she was about to ask Sooyoung to have a hot chocolate with her, but to her surprise she was fast asleep with her phone on her hand. Smiling she took the phone and saw there was unread message from Siwon, no reason to wonder the smile still playing on her member's lips. Tiffany put the phone on the night table, tucked her in and disappeared into kitchen to enjoy her hot chocolate alone. 

Author notes: Hope you liked the new chapter! There will be four more chapters until the end of this fanfiction, and after that I will concentrate on my other fanfiction called "Learning To live Again". Please tell me what you think about this one and check my other fanfics too! ^^ Thank you! 

PS: I would be happy to hear what kind of fics you would like to read!