Christmas Fairytale

Insomnia

Author Notes: Sorry it took me so long to update my story... I've been quite busy but here's a new chapter! Please tell me what you think! ^^

 

Chapter 6: Christmas Fairytale
 
 
It was one week until Christmas and it was time for SNSD to film their Christmas special, Christmas Fairytale. They were on their way to filming location and everyone was in happy mood, except for Sooyoung. She was dead tired. Last week had been the busiest one she had ever had. She only came twice to their dorm, other than that she was going from one place to another. She had slept about two hours each day and it was taking it's toll now. No matter how hard she had tried to sleep, she just couldn't. She had tried everything, but nothing helped. Candles, massage, music, exercise... Everything! She was simply too tired to sleep. 
Sooyoung sighed and laid her head against the cool window of the van. After filming their Christmas special she would have time to sleep. Only if she could. In her mind she thought Siwon had said he had free time today, maybe she could go to the same cafe as couple of times earlier. She always felt better while she was with Siwon, and she always got to sleep better after seeing him... Of course she enjoyed time with him as well. He was funny, handsome, polite, everything a girl could dream of... But he was just a friend. Her heart beat faster while with him just because she was so tired all the time. There were no other reason, there couldn't be. 
The van stopped and they went inside the building, for make-up and dressing. Their first outfits were shiny, blue and silver. Sooyoung coulnd't help but feel a little happier. She loved Christmas after all. If it wasn't for the heavy weight in her chest and the pounding headache she would be as hyper as Yuri and Hyoyeon were at the precice moment. What would Siwon think about this? Once again her thoughts wandered to the certain Super Junior member.
"Sooyoung!" Taeyeon's voice interrupted her thoughts. "Are you sure you are okay? I know you've barely slept at all last week and I have to say they had to put on a lot of make-up to cover the dark circles around your eyes..." 
Sooyoung smiled. She knew Taeyeon was only worried, she loved her eight sisters just like she did.
"Yeah, I am fine. I'm just tired but I'm okay."
Taeyeon eyed her skeptically before saying few simple words, that got Sooyoung to hug her tightly. "Sooyoung, remember I am always here for you, whenever you need anything. We are worried about you, because we love you. Just please understand that." And the only response was the hug, that they both understood and no more words were needed. 
 
When it was time to film their invidual performances Taeyeon found Sooyoung sleeping on the couch. Jessica was on the stage filming, and next it would be Seohyun and Yuri's turn. She would be the next and after a couple of other performances Sooyoung was the last one to film. Quietly she sat on the edge of the couch, not wanting to wake her up. She watched her dear member and friend sleep, peacefully, for once. It was good for her to catch on some sleep, unfortunately soon she would be woken up again, to change the outfit and to put on new make-up. Often Taeyeon thought about the life of an idol. It was difficult indeed, with all the schedules and all the things they had to give up on. Regardless off this, Taeyeon loved her life as a member of SNSD. She knew Sooyoung loved it too, but like in every other job, theirs had its bad sides as well. Deep in her thoughts Taeyeon didn't realize Leeteuk and Siwon coming to the room before Leeteuk laid his hand on her shoulder. Jumping for the surprise she turned around and smiled seeing who it was.
"Oh, Oppas. What brings you here? " She asked whispering. 
"We had some free time and decided to come to see you. Is it going okay? Sooyoung got to sleep for a while?" Leeteuk said, whispering quietly just like Taeyeon.  
"Yeah. " Taeyeon replied. "She has hardly slept at all for the last week and I don't want anyone to wake her up before it's necessary..." And that was when she got an idea.
"Siwon, maybe you could do a favor and make sure no one makes too much noise? I have to go prepare my performance... Please?"
"Oh... Sure! " Siwon said while blushing furiously. 
"Thanks!" and she quickly grabbed Leeteuks hand and dragged him out of the room. She smiled to Leeteuk and said, not whispering anymore:
"Let's just leave him to adore her beauty, you can come and watch while they put on my make-up." Taeyeon winked and grabbed Leeteuk's hand, who was quickly turning hot pink on his face. 
Siwon, who was left alone in the room with sleeping Sooyoung, just watched at her sleeping. He was happy to see her sleep so peacefully, but at the same time his own heart was racing. Siwon loved Choi Sooyoung and couldn't help his heart. He loved her so much, but he coulnd't confess to her. After they had been practising together last week, he had been texting a lot with her. They had went to the same cafe for once and they got along very well. He remembered they had almost kissed... But what if it had been only his imagination? What if she didn't love him back?
These thoughts were constantly on his head, while watching the beautiful lady he loved the most. She was so beautiful, still wearing a red Christmas dress with a reindeer headband. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. He leaned his back on the other end of the comfortable couch and slowly, fell asleep. 
 
Meanwhile Taeyeon had just finished filming her performance of the Christmas song O Holy Night and she was walking towards Leeteuk, who had been watching her all the time. 
"Oppa, did I do well?" She asked smiling? 
For a while Leeteuk didn't say anything, just stared at her in awe. Finally, he got his voice back: "You are an angel..."
Taeyeon tried to cover her blush by laughing. She was just about to say another word when suddenly Leeteuk grabbed her hands and watched into her eyes. "Kim Taeyeon, I said you are an angel and I really mean it. I... I... I love you!"
Taeyeon's heart beat faster when they just stared into each others eyes. She couldn't believe this. Maybe she had heard wrong? Or maybe... it was right? All the texting and hanging out together, all the blushing, maybe it had been real? She hadn't dared to hope, dared to hope he felt the same way. She had loved him for a while now, and she couldn't believe these few words were said by him. Her love had just becoome true, and she hadn't even thought how beautiful it would feel. Just those three simple words held the power of love, life and happiness.
Slowly she smiled and leaned on to whisped to his ear: "I love you too, oppa!" When they kissed they didn't realize they were standing under a mistletoe, until Tiffany screamed it out loud to them. They hadn't even realized all the members and staff, and even the audience, had been watching them. Now there were even cameramen running towards them, but both of them still concentrated onto each others eyes... It was love in their eyes. 
"Now!", Jessica whispered to Tiffany, "all we have to take care of are Sooyoung and Siwon..." And they disappeared from the stage whispering to each others.