Chapter 43

How Can It Be Him??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Continue from chapter 39  

 

  Weeks had passed and now, you were three months pregnant. Your morning sickness started to lessen. V would always be by your side whenever you need him. Plus, he was afraid that something bad might happen to you. Who knows?, he thought. He never said tired when it came to you. You had always kept nagging on him, but he never complained. He made you like a princess. Good news for you too since two months to go, you would graduate from high school.    It was saturday noon. You were busying watching tv when suddenly, you felt a pair of arms hugging you. Without looking, you knew that it was V. "Are you hungry?" V asked, looking at your serious face. You shook your head, but your stomach said the opposite. "See?.." he half yelled. You smiled sheepishly. You lied because the show on the tv was your favorite. "I'm craving for dubboki" you blurted. "You want it?" you nodded. "Wait here, alright? Don't go anywhere or run or jump" you nodded once again, seeing your overprotective husband. "Promise" you shooed him away.    Within half an hour, V came back with dubboki that you had requested. "Here" he handed you after opened the box. "Thank you" you cheered happily and started munching the food. He smiled. "Taehyung-ah" you poked his arm. He looked at you. "I.. mm.." you didn't know how to say your next request. "What do you want to do now?" he smiled although you could see tired in his eyes. "Let's go to Mrs Jeon restaurant tonight" you said. "Is that so?" you smiled. "Okay but let me take some nap first, okay?" he stood up. "I want too" you held his hand and followed him to our room. "Such a pig" he mumbled in a teasing sound. You pouted and punched him lightly.    When the time showed it's 6 pm, V woke you up. "Hey~" he poked your chubby cheek. You slapped his hand away. He chuckled. "You want to go or not?" he said that made your eyes shot opened. "Of course I want" you sat up directly and rubbed your eyes. "Be careful. You made the baby dizzy" he teased. You glared at him. "It's because of you though. You threatened me just now" you mumbled, but loud enough for him to hear. "Yeah yeah. because you are a pig" he mumbled back.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter