Chapter 31

How Can It Be Him??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
In the early morning the kids were the first one to wake. They had planned something. They jumped off the bed and went to sit beside V. Jaemin shook him lightly. V groaned, but luckily for them, you didn't hear it. "What?" he asked, looking at the kids angrily. "Cih! Daddy, *rolled his eyes* you want to have your moment with mommy, don't you?" jaemin pouted, followed by hyunmin. He seemed to know nothing, but, he just followed his hyung's action. V looked at the kids in disbelief, but he smiled when they said 'your moment' word. "Daddy, you want or not?" hyunmin repeated, waiting for V's answer. "Of course I want" V beamed. "Okay then. We will go downstairs and take your time" both of them left the room. V moved closer to you and wrapped his arm around your waist.    After half an hour or so, you stirred on your sleep. V pretended to be asleep. Slowly, you opened your eyes. You looked beside you and a smile formed on your lips. You had the urge to touch his face. And, you did. You touched his closing eyes, pointed nose and his lips. When you touched his lips, you mumbled, "so handsome and is it okay if I steal a kiss when you're sleeping?". V heard it and smirked in his mind. "Sure babe" he replied and kissed your lips. Your eyes widened. He released the kiss and smiled evilly. "You like it, don't you?" he teased. You blushed madly. "Y-You heard me?" you managed to say although you stuttered a bit. He nodded happily.    You stayed silent, still feeling embarrassed because he heard your mumble. "Hey~" he poked your cheek. You looked at him. "You know what minyoung-ah, the kids planned us to have our moment" he confessed. "They did?" you asked. "Hmm.. and, they want us to make a baby so they will have a sister or maybe a brother from us" he lied. "What?!" you hit his arm that was hugging your petite waist. "Just kidding" he laughed. This was the first time you saw him laughed sincerely.    "Wait, taehyung. Where are the kids??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter