Chapter 21

How Can It Be Him??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
You looked at him with fear written all over your face. He walked closer towards you and grabbed your hurting palm. "Ouch!" you yelped when you felt his grip tightened on your palm. He didn't utter a word as He took you to the kitchen. You wanted to protest, but knowing how strong a boy was, you decided to stay quiet. You could feel the bandage on your palm got wetter. When you looked at it, your eyes widened. It was blood. You sighed. He harshly released your hand. He took something which looked like powder and came to where you were.  He used his other hand to open the bandage and put that powder to your palm. You could feel the pain. It was salt. "Ahhh!!" you shouted, holding your tears back. "How does it feel? Good? Happy?" he smirked. You just kept silent. "Answer me!!" he yelled infront of your face. But still, you didn't utter a word. You hanged your head low. He harshly grabbed your chin up. "I did that because you came home so late..it even passed midnight. And, I don't like a girl who comes home late" he said and left you alone. You cried silently while re-bandaging your palm. *how I wish that he will understand me.. even if it's just for once*    The next morning came. It was saturday. Ding Dong! Ding Dong! You heard the bell rang. You quickly tidied yourself up and opened the door. "Mommy!" the kids greeted and hugged your legs. You were shocked at first, but then.. You smiled, feeling happy to finally see them. "Behave kids" a woman reminded them. You looked at the woman who flashed her sweet smile towards you. "Are you by any chance their mom?" you asked, feeling a bit curious. The woman nodded her head. "Anyway, forgive them for calling you mommy" the woman purely smiled. "It's okay. They behave really well. I wonder who their mom is, but now, she is infront of me. It's so nice to meet you Mrs.." "Kim Ahyoung. But I prefer you to call me eonni" she cut you off as she pouted. "Sure, eonni" you led her to the house.   "So, where is their father?" you asked as you put the drinks on the table. "Hmm.. he is at home. To know about him, you just need to know a thing" she said. "What is that?" you curiously asked. "His eyes are small" she laughed on her own statement. You smiled, knowing that  she could be so funny at time. "I bet he must be so handsome because the kids are handsome too" you praised her husband. "Yeah, just don't get shocked when you see his eyes" she reminded. You chuckled.    The kids were in V's room, playing with him. You and Ahyoung prepared the breakfast. You could tell that she does a really good cooking.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter