Chapter 29

How Can It Be Him??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Younggie-ah!" someone shouted. Upon hearing that statement, your eyes widened and you stopped on where you were. You turned around and someone attacked you by bear hugging you. "I miss you~" that someone confessed. Jungkook just looked at that someone in envy, since he was a boy. Before you could hug him back, V out of nowhere grabbed his collar and pulled him away from you. "Do not ever touch her!" V gritted his teeth. You smiled secretly, knowing that he was jealous. "Mm.. guys, meet my childhood friend, Moon jongup" you announced, breaking their glaring session. V looked at you. "Childhood?" V and jungkook repeated at the same time. You and jongup nodded. You asked them to be friends. They gladly accepted it, but.. it was just infront of you. Actually, they felt as though they were being forced by something.     "Did you transfer here?" you asked and he nodded happily. He was about to cling his arm around your shoulder, when V automatically shoved it away. Instead, he encircled his own arm around your waist. It surprised jungkook and jongup. You were surprised at first, but you managed to keep your poker face on. "Mm.. YEOBO-ah, aren't you hungry?" he emphasized the word 'yeobo' loudly. Jongup's eyes widened. V smirked evilly at jongup. Jungkook just shook his head, looking at his hyung's childish act.    Luckily for V, jongup didn't have any same class as yours. Or else.. he would get jealous all the time. Jongup bid you and the boys goodbye before he entered his new so called class. When jungkook had entered his own class too, suddenly V stopped you. You faced him. Without saying anything, he snatched your bag and ran away. You looked at him in disbelief. When you were back to earth, you chased after him. But, boys were still boys. They were fast.    You panted hard when entered the class. You looked for V, but he was nowhere to be seen. *weird* you thought. When you turned around, you backed off because V was standing right behind you. He laughed heartily. "You scared me" you blurted out and he smiled. He handed you your bag and went to his seat.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter