Chapter 15

How Can It Be Him??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jungkook carried you to your room. And of course, V was left dumbfounded. Luckily for him, your mom and his mom weren't home. Jungkook laid you down on the bed and covered you with the blanket. He called the doctor. *why haven't I realized? I mean, Tomorrow is their marriage. But, yet..hyung treats her so bad. How I wish that I am in hyung's position* he sighed. He waited for the doctor to come. The kids didn't know, because jungkook lied to them that you fell asleep. And it worked. They believed in it.    After he had checked on you, the doctor showed an unreadable expression. "Is she okay, doctor?" jungkook asked worriedly. "I can't say it as a yes or no, but she needs to have her x-ray. Ehm, I'll arrange the meeting. How about next week?" he asked. Jungkook immediately nodded his head. "Yeah, okay.." The doctor left and jungkook sat beside you. He sighed heavily. "I'm sorry, noona. I wasn't with you before" he mumbled as he held your hand.   V was caught torturing you. He regretted it, not because of you, but because of his dongsaeng, jungkook. He went to his room, leaving the kids who fell asleep on the couch. He slammed the door and threw himself to the bed. "Ah!!" he shouted. *How can I face him now? I have promised him though* he sighed. Without his knowing, he fell asleep.   You slowly opened your eyes. The first thing you did when you saw jungkook was hugging him. He was shocked at first, but he hugged you back. "Noona, are you okay?" he asked. You shook your head repeatedly in his embrace. From the way you hugged him and shook your head, he knew that you were really scared of V. He didn't want to let go of you, but he knew that you belonged to V. And it would happen tomorrow. He wanted to take you away, but part of him didn't allow him.    You released the hug when you suddenly remembered about the kids. "Where are the kids?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter