Chapter 37

How Can It Be Him??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
You and the kids were waiting for BTS to pick you guys up. Because today was the day of vacation. "Mommy, where are we going?" jaemin asked, feeling curious. Same as hyunmin. They were waiting for an answer. "Mm.. actually, that uncles didn't want to tell me where is it. So, mommy didn't know" you faked a smile. You were actually curious too.   After half an hour of waiting, they arrived. There are two cars parked outside the mansion. One by one came out from the car. Then, you noticed eunsoo and gahee coming out too from the car. Your eyes widened. "Morning minyoung-ah" "hello noona-ah" they all greeted you. But your eyes were glued on gahee. "H-Hi" she greeted shyly. Her head was hung low. "Are you ready on vacation?" rap monster grinned. "Yes!!" the kids were in the charge to answer. All of you laughed at them.      You and the kids were in the same car as jungkook and jin. "Anyway, where are we going?" you asked inpatient. "Secret" jungkook whispered. You pouted. "Are you sad minyoung-ah, because V doesn't come along?" jin asked, but it sounded like he teased you. "Not really, I guess" you looked out the window. The kids had fallen asleep. Hyunmin was on your lap and rested his head on your chest. Slowly, you were fallen asleep too. You could barely hear what they're talking about. Because you were too lazy to open your eyes.      Jungkook woke you and the kids up. You rubbed your eyes and looked outside. Your face brightened upon seeing the scene infront of you. It was a beach. The kids jumped out from the car and lastly you. You ran to the beach. "Yah! Yah!" eunsoo chased after you. She was faster. She arrived first. You attacked him with hug. "I can't b-breath" eunsoo yelped and you released the hug. "So, how is jisoo couple now?" you teased and earning a glare from her. "Okay.. okay.. I was just.." "I'm his now" she blurted. "You what?! Yeahh!!" you jumped happily. She shook her head.      "Minyoung"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter