Chapter 34

How Can It Be Him??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    After some hours of waiting, the doctor came out. All of them encircled the doctor. "Woah! Relax guys" the doctor backed off a little. "So, how is she?" V asked. "She is doing fine now. She'll wake soon and all of you can visit her now. But I suggest not to make some noisy. If you need something, just press the bell and I'll come on time" the doctor left and all of them entered your room. They were sad, seeing your condition. Your face was so pale and you didn't budge at all. V sat on the chair beside the bed. He held your hand. BTS decided to left you and V alone. They went to see jungkook.      "When will you wake, minyoung-ah? I haven't even confessed yet. I promise when you wake up, I will take you to somewhere special. And.. my birthday will coming soon. Please, wake up" V mumbled every words, afraid that he might be too noisy. Tired of waiting, he fell asleep. His head rested on the bed and his hand held yours.      The next morning came, V skipped the school. Your mom and his parents visited you. They didn't blame V for what had happened to you. But, he always said that it's all because of him. "Taehyung! Stop saying that! It's not even your fault. At all" Mr kim reminded, feeling annoyed. V sighed. The women would always calm V down.      It was lunch time. V didn't have any appetite to eat, but Mr kim insisted him to eat. He sighed and followed his father to the cafeteria. They had lunch there. Mom was in the charge to take care of you. Suddenly, your hand stirred a little. Mom noticed it and quickly pressed the bell. The doctor came and checked on your condition. He sighed in relief. "Finally she is awake now. Let her rest and don't make her think too hard, okay? I will look after her condition first" the doctor left.     You slowly opened your eyes. The first thing you saw was your mom smiling with teary eyes. "M-Mom" you managed to say, but slowly. "Yes sweetheart? You can make it. That's my girl" mom laughed bitterly and squeezed your hand, feeling slightly happy. The last thing you remembered was V looking at you that day. "Mm.. where is taehyung?" you asked, looking around. "He is being dragged by his dad. And you know why? Because he hasn't had any appetite to eat, waiting for you to wake" she teased. You smiled. "Really?" eomma nodded. *at least, he is worried*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter