Chapter 11

How Can It Be Him??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You slowly wiped his tears away. You touched his forehead and you could feel that it's still burning. *You have to recover soon, the wedding is just in two days* you thought while you were changing the towel. You sat on the floor beside his bed. You put your chin on your hands as you looked at him. You tried to sleep, but you ended up waking up every one hour to check on his temperature.    The next morning came, V slowly opened his eyes. He looked around and noticed that it's his room. He touched his forehead, feeling a bit dizzy. When his hand accidently touched something, his eyes widened. He looked at it and saw you sleeping with the same position as last night. He tried to remember what had happened. Suddenly, his hand turned into a fist.    "Yah!" he pushed you hard that you shot opened your eyes. You fell on your back. "Ouch!" you yelped in pain. You looked at him with an annoyed expression, knowing that he was the one who pushed you. *Doesn't he have any manner? At least thank me* you sighed and stood up. "Who the hell are you to sleep beside me? Huh? Trying to steal my money away?" he yelled, pointing his finger towards you. You waited for him to finish his sentence then you walked out. You were really annoyed because you had taken care of him, but he just yelled at you. He didn't even thank you.     After you had left the room, he noticed something. There are two or three towels on his bedside. He sighed, realizing that he was wrong. But as stubborn as always, he never ever wanted to apologize. Although it's just a simple word 'sorry'. He stood up and took a bath. You on the other hand, were preparing the breakfast together with Mrs Kim. You told her that V treated you well, when actually it was the opposite. "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter