I'm Sorry

First Love II: Always & Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

heh. Thanks for commenting! Really. Every time that I read your comments, I burst into laughter. You guys are just wonderful, really. I feel really bad that I'm making you guys hate Haneul...it wasn't supposed to happen that way but it just did.

Aigoo, I'm sorry Haneul for making the readers hate you and JR. I'm sorry. 

However, I hope that you guys don't hate Haneul too much. Though I'm pretty sure that you guys already do, but still, keep a little piece of your heart for Haneul's reasons too, okay?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I thought you said you guys had come to an agreement and that was three days ago. Wow. I guess you lied to me, huh?” Minzy frowned. “No, I didn’t lie to you. I told you the truth. We did come to an agreement.” Haneul responded.

Minzy eyed her best friend suspiciously, “And what kind of agreement did you guys come to?” “…Divorce.” Haneul spoke slowly.

Minzy’s eyes widened as her jaw dropped, “What?! Divorce?! Are you two crazy?! Why would you want a divorce?” Haneul sighed and looked up at her best friend, “Because I’m not fit to be a wife, Minzy. I’m tired of Taehyung and me arguing. I’m tired of misunderstand each other. I’m tired, I really am. I can’t handle the pressure of school and marriage life anymore.”

It was silent for a moment. Minzy was still trying to sink in the new information that she had received.

“…And V agreed to this?” Minzy asked softly. Haneul nodded, “He did. He said he was tired of this too that he didn’t want to deal with us fighting anymore. He wanted to stop.” “But Haneul, think about it. Will you really be able to move on after getting a divorce? Will V? Cause from the looks of it, the two of you can’t live without each other. You guys are just being stubborn at the moment.”

“We’ll learn how to deal with it. Don’t worry, it’s not like there hasn’t been a thing in my life that I haven’t learned how to cope with.” Haneul gave her a meek smile. Minzy frowned, “Haneul, I don’t think this is the best way out at the moment. I know it’s hard, but bear with it. You and V will get back on your feet and everything will be back to normal. You guys can’t let something small like arguing break you two apart.”

Haneul stayed silent. She didn’t know what to say back to her best friend. Actually, she didn’t know what to do at all. She really didn’t want the divorce, but it seemed like the only way out at the moment. It was easy…on the outside, but inside, she knew that both her and V would be heartbroken because they loved each other so much and having to have this happened was going to take a hug toll on them.

“Haneul, please think about it. I know you don’t want this divorce. I know you thought it was the only way out, but it’s not. Things will get better, I promise.” Minzy placed a hand on her shoulder.

Haneul looked at her wedding ring. She caressed it with her thumb, “I hope so.”

-----

“A DIVORCE?!” The BTS boys chorused. V nodded.

“Are you guys insane?! How could you guys even think about something like that?!” Jimin bellowed. “I didn’t think that, Haneul did. She was the one that insisted on having a divorce.” V defended.

“But that didn’t mean you had to go on and agree with her.” Suga frowned. V looked up at the older boy, “Then what was I supposed to do? Reject it and tell her that we could work things out?”

“Yes.” The BTS boys chorused.

V sighed and leaned back in his chair, “I don’t know anymore. I’m sure we’re going to get a divorce.” “You need to go to Haneul and tell her that you don’t want a divorce. Have you seen yourself without her? You look like a freaking zombie with your dark circles and lifeless body walking around. You guys can’t have a divorce. I forbid it.” Jimin declared.

V looked up at his best friend, “Oh yeah, thanks dad.” Jimin frowned, “Don’t be sarcastic with me. I’ll telling you the truth.”

“Jimin’s right. Not only is this divorce going to affect you and Haneul, but us, her family, your mom, and Infinite. Getting a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter