Try

First Love II: Always & Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You guys...gosh, you guys are so funny. I was laughing again reading your comments. Well, I must say that I'm glad you guys aren't mad with JR anymore. Now, I just have to make you guys do that with Haneul. haha. :D

Thanks for commenting too. You guys are seriously the best. ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So you’re going to try to talk to him?” Minzy asked. Haneul nodded. “I don’t know what to say.” “Well, I would like some encouragement because I don’t know if he would want to or try to make things better.”

Minzy softened as she walked over to her best friend’s bed and climbed on it, sitting next to Haneul. “Well, I think you should do it. You should try to get things clear with V. You know, he’s very fluttered at the moment. Namjoon has been updating me a lot about V.” Haneul looked at her best friend, “Really?” Minzy nodded, “Yes. He misses you a lot, Haneul.”

Haneul fiddled with her fingers, “Yeah, me too.”

Minzy wrapped her arm around Haneul’s shoulders, leaning her head against Haneul’s. “As your best friend, I will be here to pick you back up.”

-----

“You thinking over there?” Jimin asked looking over at V, who was laying on his bed with his arm over his eyes.

“Yeah, my head hurts now because of it.” V replied. Jimin chuckled, “Well, don’t think too much because you’ll hurt your pretty little head.”

V threw his arm off his eyes. He turned his head to look over at Jimin, “My pretty little head? Are you serious?” Jimin laughed, “Yes, don’t hurt your pretty little head. It’s very precious.” V rolled his eyes, “Oh, thanks. I didn’t know it was that precious.” “Well, now you know so be careful, okay?” “Yes mother.”

Jimin shook his head, “So, what’s the plan, huh?” V furrowed his brows, “What do you mean?” “I mean what’s the plan about Haneul, huh? Are you going to try to talk things out with her?” “I don’t know what I’m supposed to do.” “Talk to her, V. Talk.” “But what if she doesn’t want to talk to me, huh? What am I going to do then, hmm?”

Jimin shrugged, “I don’t know, figure that out yourself.” V frowned before turning to look up at the ceiling, “Yeah, you’re very good at this.” “Hey hey hey, don’t blame me for not being good at this because I’m not having girl problems here.” “Yeah, but at least you could be helpful.” “I am being helpful. If I wasn’t then I wouldn’t be talking to you at the moment.”

V rolled his eyes, shaking his head, “You make yourself sound useful.” “It’s because I am useful.” Jimin defended. “No you’re not. Jimin, don’t praise yourself.” “I’m not. I’m just stating facts.” “No.”

Jimin shrugged, “Okay then don’t believe me.” “Don’t worry, I won’t.” V chuckled.

“You know what, stop asking me things on what to do with Haneul because I’m not helping you anymore. Best friend or not, I’m not helping you since you don’t appreciate my advice.” Jimin stated. V rolled his eyes, “Cry me a river, Jimin.” “I am not going to cry. Now go and make up with Haneul.” “I’m still thinking about a way to do so.”

-----

Three days passed, but Haneul and V still haven’t been able to talk. Since it was close to the end of the semester so their professor were throwing them final projects to do.

Every time that the two tried to talk, they were pulled away from people. It wasn’t going too well for them because they didn’t get the chance to talk. They didn’t even get to see each other at the dorms because they were so busy doing homework or being with their groups for final projects. It was hectic, trust me.

And if you’re wondering why they just don’t call each other, well that’s because when you’re so busy with everything around you, you tend to forget the easy way of communication.

 

V stepped into the classroom and saw Haneul sitting at her spot looking over notes for the project. A small smile appeared on his lips as he glanced around the room not seeing any of her group members.

H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter