Impossible

First Love II: Always & Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thanks for commenting and subscibring! ^^

 

 

 

 

“I guess we’ll see each other in a bit then.” Haneul chuckled. JR nodded with a smile. “Thanks for keeping me company at breakfast.” “No problem. Thanks for letting me eat breakfast with you.” “We’re friends so of course we’ll eat breakfast together.”

Before JR could respond, a loud voice bellowed, “HANEUL!”

Haneul and JR looked up to see V at her door down the hall.

“OH, he’s up already.” Haneul blinked surprised.

Within thirty seconds, V was standing next to Haneul and glaring at JR.

“What are you doing with him?” V sneered. Haneul frowned hearing V’s tone of voice. “Taehyung, don’t use that tone. JR and I just had breakfast.”

V turned to look at his wife with wide eyes, “You mean, you ate breakfast with him and not me?!” Haneul blinked at him, “Well, that’s because I was going to wake you up after I ate. I know you haven’t been sleeping enough lately so I thought I’d let you sleep in before I woke you up.” “But that doesn’t mean you can go and eat with another guy.” “But I didn’t.”

“You ate with him.” V pointed to JR, who blinked. Haneul turned to look at JR then back to V. “He’s someone, isn’t he?” “Yes, but that doesn’t mean anything. Taehyung, there’s nothing to get worked up about. If you want, I can go eat breakfast with you now.”

V shook his head, “No, I don’t have an appetite to eat anymore.” Haneul frowned hearing that, “Taehyung.” “Come on, let’s go.” V grabbed Haneul’s hand and pulled her away. He didn’t give JR a glance.

Haneul turned her head back to give JR an apologetic smile. JR just shook his head with a small smile as he watched V pull Haneul away.

Once they were in V’s room, JR let out a small sigh.

What Haneul told him earlier was still bothering him. Taking a deep breath, JR walked over to his room. He pulled out his key and unlocked the door. When he opened the door, Baekho was pulling on his shirt.

“Whoa.” Baekho blinked at JR, who walked into the room and went straight over to his bed. He fell flat on his stomach onto his bed.

Baekho arched a questioning brow, “Did something happen?” JR nodded. “What?” “Hummm mul frins th fin.” Was all that Baekho heard because JR had his face in his blanket. “Dude, I did not understand a thing you just said.”

JR sat up and turned to his friend. “I said that Haneul is friends with Infinite.”

Baekho’s eyes widened, “What? You’re kidding.” JR shook his head, “And that’s not the worst part.” “There’s something worse than that?” JR nodded, “One of them is her cousin.” Baekho’s jaw dropped, literally.

“Impossible.” Baekho breathed. JR shook his head, “Nope, it’s a fact. She told me today when we were eating breakfast.” “Holy . This is…damn.” “Tell me about it and there’s another thing too.” “It really can’t be worse than what you just told me.” “Oh, it’s much worse.”

Baekho groaned, “For real?” JR nodded, “Infinite goes to Daegu-” “!” Baekho cursed cutting JR off. “Seriously?! They go there?!” “It’s the sad true.” “Damn it! This seriously has got to be a dream.” “Nope, no dream. It’s reality.”

Baekho pointed a finger at JR, “You need to inform the others about this. This is some serious issue.” JR sighed, “I know it is. I wonder how things are going at Daegu. I hope they haven’t met each other yet.” Baekho snorted, “Yeah right. I’m pretty sure they’ve crossed path and hell broke loose.” JR frowned at the younger boy, “Don’t say that.” Baekho shrugged, “It was a guess.”

JR shook his head, “And just when I thought we could get away from this gangster life.” Baekho chuckled and walked over to him, clasping a hand on his shoulder, “We can never run away from the gangster life. A gangster is always a gangster.” “I know and that’s the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter