Friends

First Love II: Always & Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Thanks for commenting! ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

,“Can’t I sleep here tonight?” V asked. Haneul shook her head, “No. You have your own room, now go. Minzy and I need to sleep.” “But I need something to cuddle with at night.” “Cuddle with your pillow then.” “No, it’s nothing compared to you.” “Then go cuddle with Jimin. I’ll allow that, just don’t be gay.” “Babe!”

Minzy burst into laughter.

V glanced over at Minzy, who was laughing, then back to his wife, who was grinning from ear to ear.

“Do you enjoy humiliating me?” He arched a brow. Haneul shrugged with a mischievous glint in her eyes. “Kim Haneul, I’m going to give you two choices. Either you let me sleep with you here or I’ll carry you over to my room and you sleep there.”

Haneul shook her head, “I’m not going anywhere nor am I letting you sleep here. Taehyung, you’re old enough now so stop being a baby and go to bed. I’m tired.” “I’m tired too, so let me sleep here. If not, we can go to my dorm.” V bargained. “No, I can’t. Taehyung, why can’t you try and be a big boy tonight? Then we’ll see how things go tomorrow.”

Upon hearing that, V perked up, “So you mean…” Haneul gave him a pointed look. “I’m not making you a promise or anything. I’m just telling you, so don’t jump to any conclusions.”

V grinned from ear to ear, “Oh of course. I totally understand what you’re saying. Well, goodnight.” He pecked Haneul on the lips and skipped out of the room.

Haneul watch him leave then she turned her attention to her best friend/roommate, who was grinning at her.

“He doesn’t get it, does he?” Minzy asked. Haneul shook her head, “Nope, that idiot. I really question myself why I married someone like him. There’s really nothing special about him expect for the fact that he’s good looking.” Minzy laughed, “You’re lying. That’s not the only reason why you married V.” Haneul shrugged, “I don’t know. At first it was his looks that attracted me.”

Minzy rolled her eyes, “Stop lying. I know you love V for his dorky…awkward self.” Haneul laughed, nodding in agreement, “Sadly, it’s true. Goodness, I married an awkward person.” Minzy laughed. “Oh you know you love him.” Haneul smiled, “Of course I do.”

------

“Why are you so happy?” Jimin asked. V shrugged and continued humming the little happy tone that he had stuck in his head. “Did Haneul do something that you liked?” V shook his head. Jimin arched a brow, “Then what happened?”

V turned his head to look at Jimin, “Nothing happened.” Jimin eyed his best friend/roommate, “You’re lying. I can see right through you, V.” V chuckled, “Really, it’s nothing. I’m just…happy, that’s all.”

Jimin shrugged, “Okay then, don’t be coming to me later and telling me what you’re hiding right now.” V rolled his eyes, “Don’t worry, I won’t. Even if you’re dying of curiosity, you won’t be able to know because I won’t tell.” “It’s not like I wanted to know any way. I was just trying to be nice.”

V snorted, “Yeah right. I know you’re curious.” Jimin fell back onto his bed and stared up at the ceiling, “V, I’m really not curious. Shut up and sleep.”

“But I’m too happy to go to sleep.” V complained. Jimin groaned and placed his pillow over his face, “Shut up V and go to sleep.” “But-” Jimin threw his pillow to V, which hit V square in the face.

“YAH!” V sat up, glaring at the laughing Jimin. “I told you to shut up and sleep. Do you want me to call Haneul?” Jimin threatened. “No, don’t you dare disturb my wife’s beauty sleep.” “Then shut up and sleep. I’m tired, V. You should be too. We’ve been moving in the whole day.”

V sighed and laid on his bed, “Fine. Turn off the lights, Jimin.”

Jimin rolled his eyes, sat up, and flicked the switch down. He crawled back into bed, under his cover before he remembered something.

“V, give me back my pillow!”

-----

“Aren’t you going to go get V?” Minzy asked. Haneul shook her head, “No. I’m going to let him sleep some more before I wake him up.” “Wow. You’re such a generous wife.” “Only a little.”

That made the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter