Marriage Life

First Love II: Always & Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Thanks for commenting and hello to the new subscibers! Thanks for subscribing!

Enjoy this chapter full of V and Haneul~ ^^

 

 

 

 

 

The sun seeped through the small opening of the curtains. Haneul stirred and slowly opened her eyes.

She was face-to-face with someone’s chest. Haneul looked up and beamed at who it was. Her expression softened when she saw who it was. *My lovely husband.*

Then V stirred causing Haneul to let out a soft gasp. V slowly opened his eyes and tightened his arms around Haneul.

“Good morning my beautiful wife.” He greeted in a husky morning voice. Haneul giggled, “Good morning my lovely husband.” V gazed down at his wife and smiled. “You look beautiful like always.” Haneul blushed at his words.

V chuckled and kissed her forehead. “Ew. Taehyung, you didn’t even brush your teeth and yet you’re already kissing me.” Haneul made a face. Then she was pinned onto the bed with V’s upper body hovering over her.

He started to kiss her on the cheeks, nose, chin, forehead, and finally her lips.

“Kim Taehyung that’s disgusting.” Haneul squeaked. V chuckled and tweaked her nose. “Kim Haneul, you know you love my kisses.” Haneul wrinkled her nose in distaste. V sat up, pulling Haneul along.

“Why don’t we go wash up and get ready for the day?” V arched a brow. Haneul smiled and nodded. V got out of bed and held out his hand. Haneul slipped her hand into his as helped pull her off the bed.

------

“Pancakes?” V looked up at Haneul with a brow arched. Haneul shrugged, “Why not? I like pancakes for breakfast.” V chuckled and motioned for her to sit down.

Haneul took a seat across from V and picked up her fork and knife. “I hope this is good.” V looked down at his western breakfast in front of him. Haneul rolled her eyes. “I’ve been making Korean food for breakfast for the past two weeks. We need to eat something new.”

“Two weeks already. Wow. We’ve been married for two weeks already.” V chuckled. Haneul nodded as she bit into her piece of bacon. “Hey, how can you not say anything?” Haneul stopped eating her breakfast and looked up at her husband, “Say what?” “Something about our two week anniversary.”

Haneul blinked at him, “Was I supposed to?” “Yes.” V answered. “Oh, well I’m sorry that I didn’t get the memo.” V frowned, “Babe.” “Can’t we just eat in peace, Taehyung?” “What’s wrong with you? it’s been two weeks since we’ve been married.” “I know it’s been two weeks, Taehyung. Can we please not argue over something like this?”

V heaved a sigh, collecting himself. “I’m sorry, it’s just…” Haneul grabbed V’s hand on top of the table. “I know and I’m sorry for not paying attention. I promise I’ll pay more attention next time.”

V gave his wife a small smile, “Thanks.” Haneul gave his hand a squeeze, “Hurry and eat so that we can go on our date.” V chuckled and pulled her hand to his lips. He kissed her knuckle and rubbed it with his thumb.

------

“It’s cute, isn’t it?” Haneul held up a puppy.

V blinked at the little orange creature. “Yeah, but we’re not getting him.” “But it’s cute.” Haneul poked its nose.

The puppy barked, wagging his tail. Haneul giggled and set the puppy back in the cage. She scratched him behind his ear and smile softly. “Bye little guy.” Haneul bided as she stood up and linked arms with V.

V chuckled and saluted. “Hope you find a home soon, little guy.” The puppy barked, happily. V and Haneul continued to walk around in Hongdae. They stopped at any of the shops that seemed cute. Smiles and laughter were shared.

It was past one in the afternoon when the couple decided to eat lunch. They didn’t go anywhere fancy but a pizza parlor.

“Here’s your pizza.” The cashier handed V their small pizza. “Thank you.” V took the pizza and brought it over to Haneul, who was playing games on her phone waiting for her husband.

“I’m here with our pizza~” V sang. Haneul looked up from her phone and beamed, “Oh! Pizza’s here!” She locked her phone and set it on the table.

V set the pizza in the middle of the table and sat down. Haneul was practically drooling now because she was hungry. V chuckled and pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter