August 12

First Love II: Always & Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Babe,” V gently shook Haneul awake. “Mm.” Haneul moaned tiredly. V chuckled and kissed her forehead, “If you don’t want to get up then keep sleeping. Just don’t blame me when Minzy comes jumping on the bed.”

Haneul groaned, “Kim Taehyung.” V grinned, “Yes noona?” Haneul snapped her eyes opened and glared at her husband, “Don’t call me that.” “Why now? I think it’s y how our relationship is a noona-dongsaeng one.” “We don’t have a noona-dongsaeng relationship.”

V arched a brow, “Really now? So I guess today isn’t your birthday and mines isn’t December 30th.” Haneul shook her head, “Nope, you’ve got- wait, how did you know it was my birthday?” V chuckled and tweaked her nose, “How do I not know should be the question.”

“So you actually remembered?” Haneul raised a brow. V blinked at his wife, “How would I not know? It’s your birthday.” “I don’t know you tend to forget things.” Me? No, that’s not right. I remember most things about you, so happy birthday babe.”

Haneul smiled and caressed his cheek, “Thanks.” V chuckled and pecked her lips, “You’re welcome. Now get up so that Minzy won’t come crashing down the house.” Haneul giggled and sat up, “Okay, I’ll get up.” “Good, now hurry. I made breakfast.”

Haneul’s face fell, “You made…breakfast?” V nodded with a cheerful smile. “O-Oh let me go…wash up first.” “Alright, I’ll be waiting.”

V got off the bed and left the bedroom.

“Well, I guess I better get ready.” Haneul got out of bed and head out to the bathroom.

------

“Ta-da!” V beamed.

Haneul stared at the breakfast in front of her.

“I know it’s not the best birthday breakfast you’ve had, but at least I tried, right? It’s the thought that counts.” V defended. Haneul let out a small chortle before sitting down.

Before Haneul could say anything, Mrs. Jing stepped into the kitchen. “Wow.” Was all she said looking at the burnt breakfast on the table. “I’m not going to even asked. Haneul burst into laughter while V pouted.

Mrs. Jung giggled and sat down next to Haneul, “Happy birthday dear.” “Thank you, omonim.” Haneul smiled. Mrs. Jung her hair then looked down at the burnt food. She leaned towards her daughter-in-law and whispered, “Do we have to eat this?”

“Mom!” V frowned. Mrs. Jung straightened up and blinked at her son, “Yes?” “Never mind, but you two have to eat this breakfast. I worked really hard on it.”

Both Mrs. Jung and Haneul looked down at the food. Their throats grew dry looking at the burst food. Haneul was the first to pick up a piece of burnt toast. She cautiously brought it to her lip and took a bite of it. She munched on it before coughing.

V quickly handed Haneul her orange juice. Haneul took the beverage and gulped down half of it. she let out a breath when she placed the cup back on the table. V examined his wife’s face.

“Was it that bad?” He asked. Haneul wiped with a napkin and looked up at her husband, “No, it’s-” “You don’t have to lie, Haneul. I’m a horrible cook.” V stood up and left the kitchen.

Haneul and Mrs. Jung exchanged a look before Haneul stood up and ran after V.

“Taehyung.” She called as she stepped into the living room. V was laying on the couch with an arm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter