Outing

First Love II: Always & Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Thanks for commenting! ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Haneul, what was all of that?” V frowned with his arms crossed over his chest. Haneul blinked, “What was what?” “That. Why would you have breakfast with the guy that I don’t like?”

Haneul stared at her husband, “What? You don’t like JR?” V’s eyes widened. He had accidently blurted out something that wasn’t supposed to be heard.

“Taehyung, what…how…?” Haneul asked in disbelief. “Haneul, I’m sorry. It’s just…I didn’t mean to.” V tried explaining. “Then what? Were you ever going to tell me that you didn’t like him? What don’t you like about him? Taehyung, you don’t even know him and yet, you don’t like them. What is that?” “Haneul, hear me out.”

Haneul shook her head, “No, I don’t want to hear anything.” V stretched out his hand. Haneul stepped back as she looked at V with disappointment in her eyes. V felt his heart squeeze.

“Babe,” He called sadly. “Taehyung, I didn’t know that you thought like that. I can’t believe you didn’t tell me this, but kept it a secret.” Haneul sniffed.

V felt his heart break. The angry and heartbroken tears in Haneul’s eyes hurt V.

“When you’re thinking straight then come and talk to me. I don’t want to talk to someone who doesn’t tell their wives secrets.” Haneul said before turning towards the door when it opened and revealed Jimin, who blinked at the couple.

He sensed the thick tension in the air. “Uh…did something happen?” He asked unsurely.

Haneul glanced at V, who was pleading with his eyes. She heaved a small sigh and walked out of the room leaving a puzzled Jimin and a heartbroken V.

Once Haneul was gone, Jimin turned to V. “What did you do to Haneul?” Jimin asked. V sighed and combed a hand through his hair, “I made a mistake. A big mistake.” “What kind of mistake is that?” “I accidently blurted out that I didn’t like JR. Haneul’s mad about the fact that I didn’t tell her. She feels betrayed.”

Jimin nodded then glanced towards the open door. “Aren’t you going to chase after her?” He asked turning back to his friend, who shook his head. “She won’t look at me. She’s going to ignore me.” V said sadly. “So you’re just going to let it be?” “What else am I supposed to do? If she’s going to ignore me then there’s no use of me going to talk to her.”

Jimin clucked his tongue, “V, she’s your wife. She’ll understand if you talk to her. You worked so hard to get her, so now that you have her, why are you giving up? Do you think Haneul would want someone who isn’t working for her?”

V hung his head in shame. Jimin walked over to his friend and clasped a hand over his shoulder, “There’s nothing to be ashamed about, but you need to go and talk to her. Explain to her.”

------

“I thought I told you to talk to me when you think straight.” Haneul had her arms crossed over her chest.

V bit his lip as he looked down at the ground.

Haneul arched a brow, “Are you not going to talk?” V awkwardly cleared his throat and looked up at his wife. “Babe,” He called softly. “Yes Taehyung?” “I’m sorry. I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you. I’m sorry. I really am.”

Haneul softened. She uncrossed her arms and stepped towards V. She cupped his face, got on her tippy toes, and rested her forehead against his.

V wrapped his arms around Haneul’s waist and brought her closer to him.

“I’m sorry, Haneul.” V apologized. Haneul smiled and moved her hands from V’s face to around his neck. “I forgive you.” V smiled and kissed her nose.

Haneul pulled back and looked up at her husband, who was smiling brightly. “How about we go on a little outing?” V asked. Haneul blinked at him, “An outing?” V nodded, “Yeah. I feel like for the past two days things has changed between us.” Haneul nodded in agreement, “Me too. I’m sorry for anything that have been going wrong.”

V chuckled, “It’s okay. I guess the two of us did wrong, huh?” Haneul let out a small giggle, “I guess we did.” V grabbed Haneul’s hand and brought it to his lip. He kissed her knuckles then caressed them with his thumb, “How about we go now, hmm?”

Haneul smiled and nodded. V grinned and kissed the tip of her nose.

“If we’re going to go now then I need to change.” Haneul looked down at her outfit. V looked at her outfit and saw that she was in jean shorts and a plain t-shirt. “I think you look fine just the way you are, babe.” “You think so?” “Of course. Anything you wear you look good in.”

Heat rushed to Haneul’s cheeks. V saw this and he chuckled. “Let’s go, okay? We’ll keep this a secret from everyone.”

He tightened his grip on her hand and walked over to the door. He opened it and pulled Haneul out. The two of them made their way down the hall to the elevator, since they were on the fifth floor.

-----

“So you had nowhere in mind, but just walk around?” Haneul asked turning to V, was swinging their laced hands back and forth.

“Yup, I really don’t want anything else but to be with you at the moment. We’ve been spending too much time apart, but now that we’re together, let’s just enjoy the moment.” V smiled as he brought Haneul’s hand to press against his cheek. Haneul let out a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter