First day of class

First Love II: Always & Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Thanks for commenting and subscribing! ^^

 

 

 

 

 

“Minzy, why are you up so early?” Haneul asked sitting up in bed. Minzy looked over at her best friend/roommate, “Because Namjoon didn’t search to where his classes were. Tsk.” Haneul yawned and nodded.

Minzy chuckled and motioned to Haneul to go back to bed, “Haneul, you should go back to bed. You don’t have class until 1:25.”

Haneul nodded, laying back in bed. “Goodnight.” Minzy laughed softly as she slipped on her shoes. She made her way out of the room.

When the door clicked closed, Haneul slowly opened her eyes. She couldn’t go back to sleep. Now she was wide awake.

A small sigh escaped Haneul’s lips as she to her side. It was empty. Actually, it has been empty for a week and a half now and it felt really weird.

Why you ask? Because Haneul has been so used to V sleeping and hugging her that it was weird he wasn’t sleeping next to her anymore.

Haneul ruffled her hair and sat up in bed. “Now, I have to admit that I miss cuddling with him.” She let out a small sigh before she got out of bed and slipped on her slippers. She shuffled to the door, unlocking it.

Haneul stepped out of the room, leaving her door wide open. She made her way down the hall towards V and Jimin’s room. Before she could knock on the door, the door diagonal from V and Jimin’s opened revealing a dressed JR.

JR blinked at the tussled hair Haneul, whose eyes widened as a gasp escaped her lips. The latter let out a small chuckle as Haneul turned crimson red in embarrassment.

“So, this is how you look like every morning?” JR asked in amusement. Haneul made a face causing JR to shortly laugh out loud. “Hey, don’t laugh.” Haneul pouted.

JR chortled as he straightened his posture. “Erm, are you going to wake V up?” He nodded towards V and Jimin’s closed door. Haneul glanced at the door then back at him, “Yeah. Um, are you going to class?”

JR looked down at his clothes then back up at Haneul, “Yeah.” Haneul nodded, “Well, I suppose that you should get going. I really don’t know what time it is at the moment.” JR chuckled and pulled out his phone. He checked the time.

“It’s 9:05.” He read. Haneul nodded, softly smiling, “Thanks.” JR nodded, slipping his phone back into his pocket.

“Well, I’ll see you later then?” JR looked at her uncertainly. Haneul nodded, “Of course.” JR smiled and stepped forward, closing his door behind him.

“Have fun at class.” Haneul waved. “Thanks.” JR smiled and left.

Haneul watched him go before she turned to V and Jimin’s closed door. She raised her fist and gently knocked on the door. Haneul waited for a few moments, but no one opened the door. Raising her fist again, Haneul knocked on the door a little louder. Like the first time, no one opened the door.

“Why aren’t they opening the door? Are they that much of a deep sleeper to not hear the door?” Haneul wondered out loud.

She raised her fist again and knocked, but louder than she did the first two times. Haneul waited for a moment to see what was going to happen. When she saw that no one was going to open the door again, Haneul heaved a small sigh. She stepped back and was about to turn when the door unlocked.

Haneul looked back and saw a sleepy V. Her eyes brightened when she saw him. Haneul rushed to him, grabbed his hand, and pulled him towards her room that was down the hall. V didn’t even know what was happening because by the time he knew something was up, he was already on Haneul’s bed with her cuddled up against him.

V sighed in content and hugged her closer. He chuckled, “You missed this, didn’t you?” Haneul smiled and snuggled more into his chest, “I did.” V kissed the top of her head, “I knew it. You were definitely going to miss cuddling up with me.”

Haneul let out a small giggle, “Be quiet Taehyung.” V laughed through his nose and tightened his arms around her. “I’ve missed this too. See, I told you that we should sleep together.” Haneul shook her head, “No, I don’t know what you’re going to do to me.” “I’m not going to do anything to you. I love you too much for that.” “If you say so.”

V rolled his eyes with his eyes closed and inhaled Haneul’s scent. “Let’s just keep sleeping. Both you and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter