We Should...

First Love II: Always & Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

haha. Thanks for commenting! I couldn't help but laugh at how you guys feel about Haneul, V, and JR. Don't worry, things will get better but just not quite yet. I'm still going to make you guys hate Haneul...my that's really not a good thing...

Um, about this chapter...Keep Calm and Read.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Are they really not going to talk?” J-Hope asked. Jimin and Minzy shook their heads, heaving tired sighs.

“I’ve tried convincing Haneul, but I got nothing. I’m starting to have a bad feeling about this.” Minzy truthfully stated. Jimin nodded in agreement, “Me too. V’s not planning on doing anything. Their ‘talk’ that they had yesterday didn’t go well, so I don’t know. I really don’t want the outcome to be what I’m thinking.”

“Yah. Don’t think about the outcome, just think about now. We really need to get Haneul and V back together.” Jin stated firmly. “Jin’s right. We do. Since they won’t get together on their own, I guess we’re just going to have to give them a hand, don’t we?” Suga grinned.

Jimin eyed the older boy suspiciously, “I don’t have a good feeling about this.”

-----

“What? Wait. Where are you taking me, Minzy?” Haneul asked as her best friend towards to drag her to who knows where.

Minzy glanced over her shoulder, “Shh. Stop talking and keep following me.” Haneul stared at her with an unamused expression, “Following you? You’re dragging me, Minzy.” “Then shush and let me drag you. Why are you complaining so much?” “Because I want to know where in the world are you taking me.” “You’ll know that once you get there.” “But I want to know now.”

Minzy sent Haneul her coldest glare to shut her up. She smiled in triumph when Haneul looked away, pressing her lips into a thin line.

“It’s not going to kill you, so be patient. I’m sure you’ll thank me after this.” Minzy let out a small chuckle.

Haneul frowned upon hearing this.

-----

“Where are you guys taking me? Aish. You don’t have to drag me. I can walk on my own.” V grumbled. “Yeah I know but you walk really slow so I’m just giving you a push to move faster.” Jimin grinned cheekily.

V rolled his eyes, “Whatever. Where are you guys taking me? It better not be an abandon warehouse.” J-Hope rolled his eyes, “Yes, that’s where we’re taking you, V. We’re going to throw you there and have people come and beat you up, are you happy now?”

However, V just gave him an unamused expression. J-Hope chuckled and shrugged, “You asked so I answered.”

V shook his head. Jin chuckled and slung an arm over his shoulders, “Don’t worry about anything. Once you get there you’ll thank us, I promise.” V looked at the older boy suspiciously at his words. “What do you mean by that?”

Jin opened his mouth to reply, but Suga clasped a hand over his mouth, chuckling nervously. “Nothing, it’s a secret.” He sent the former a warning look, pulling him away from V.

Jin pulled Suga’s hand away from his mouth. “Okay, I get it. Sheesh.”

Rap Monster shook his head, clucking his tongue. “Jin, you have a big mouth.” Jin turned to look at him with wide eyes, “WHAT?!”

Rap Monster pointed a finger at him, “See what I mean.” Jin shut his mouth and crossed his arms over his chest. “Aigoo, is umma Jin mad?” Rap Monster cooed.

Jin cringed and stepped away from the latter. “That’s disgusting. Don’t ever do that again. If you do, I’m going to tell Minzy that you’re seriously gay and you’re just dating her to prove that you’re straight.” “Yah! I’m not gay.” Rap Monster frowned.

Jin smirked, “Are you sure?” Rap Monster narrowed his eyes at the older boy, “Are you challenging me at the moment?”

Before Jin could reply, Suga stepped in between the two. “Okay, the both of you are dumb so stop arguing. We’re here for V, remember?”

The two boys looked at each other with a straight face before bursting into laughter. Suga shook his head, “Immature.”

J-Hope heaved a sigh, “And just to think one of them is the oldest and the other’s our leader. Why did I join again?” “Because we’re cool and you’re only friends.” Jimin grinned. J-Hope rolled his eyes, “Yeah, sure, thanks for the reminder.”

Jimin and V burst into laughter, hi-fiving each other.

“Hey, we’re here!” Suga announced. The other six boys stopped what they were doing and looked up ahead and sure thing, they were at their destination.

“A dance room?” V asked looking at his friends. “It was the only place that was available and plus, me and J-Hope practice in here.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter