Epilogue: Birthday

Going Back to Where We Started

Nino and Aiba hid behind the counter, Sho hid outside the balcony and Ohno pretended to be a bartender on the coffee stand. They had all their friends to come to Hawaii and they all prepared a grand presentation for Jun.

It was hard for all of them to hide this from Jun because the latter was always following them after the incident. They had Mr. Johnny Kitagawa to help them with all of the special effects that they wanted for today and also to invite all their colleagues and family relations. Thankfully, the man agreed since it was for Jun.

As Jun entered the hotel’s lobby, he was told by an attendant to go to the dining area. He found it most amusing to find that his friends were there, not to mention his sister, and other colleagues from movies and shows that he had been to.

The guests were all wearing summer outfits and it was like a forest of colors inside the dining area. Even ‘the’ Johnny Kitagawa was wearing shorts and light blue shirt which was really a shocking event in Jun’s sight. As soon as Jun entered, they all shouted a very loud ‘Otanjoubi Omedettou’. They went to him then gave him kisses and hugs.

***

Jun wore the ring that Sho gave him that night. There was a message on the ring that made Jun feel very secure. ‘I’ll keep you safe always’ was the message written on it and whatever the reason Sho had, Jun never asked. He loved his friends no matter what degree they loved him back; he didn’t care as long as he was with them.

That night, the four members of Arashi sang a special song with a dance number for Jun on the makeshift stage. They also had Jun blow thirty candles on the largest cake that they bought for him. Indeed, it was the best birthday ever.

***

That Saturday, they flew back to Japan and went back to their schedules. Jun and Nino went to trips alone sometimes and they would come back and get scolded by Sho. Nevertheless, Sho cared for Jun and Nino so he let them be. Sho would never tell anyone about what happened to the two and what kind of relationship they have now.

As long as he sees Jun happy, he promised himself that he would be contented even just by being there for the latter if ever he needed him.

~~~

A/N: And that concludes the end of the story. Sorry guys, Sho did a manly decision and so did Jun. I hope that you enjoyed my birthday special for our one and only Matsujun.

Thank you for reading~