Hawaii

Going Back to Where We Started

Known for its beautiful beaches, huge waves and relaxing ambiance, Hawaii was one of the best places that the group favored. The airplane was now hovering near the airport in Honolulu and the boys looked outside their windows. The boys felt nostalgia with the place as it held one of the best experiences that they have ever encountered in their lives.

“Look at that!” Nino exclaimed as he saw fans with their welcoming self made paraphernalia that they held up high outside the fences that barricaded the airport.

Screaming and jumping with glee, most of the fans that Arashi had were all girls and they seemed to attract the attention of the passengers that were getting off the other airplanes. Some held cameras and took photographs of Arashi’s airplane and some were only there to ogle and enjoy the sight of their idols coming to Hawaii.

“Who told them that we’d be here?” It was Aiba’s voice which sounded surprised and amazed at the same time.

“Maybe one of us leaked the information,” said Sho, who was against Nino’s blog before they were even that famous, while peering at Nino’s sneer.

Ohno, who was nonchalant about this kind, clicked his tongue and told the boys not to fight. He had witnessed enough in one day and didn’t want another one to brew. To make matters even worse, Jun was still not moving from his seat and was not even looking outside the window to notice the fans with their signs with written messages for his birthday.

The guys waved at their fans and Nino recorded the scene with his handy video recorder. He was one of the few who enjoyed this and he usually posts some clips on his blog to show how they, Arashi, are happy with their fans and that they are enjoying their attention. As Nino moved the camera from each of the members’ faces, he saw that Jun was brooding in the corner, seemingly needing attention.

***

Jun sighed deeply and tried not to focus on his surroundings. He was not in the mood today and he didn’t want the others to be concerned about him. His dilemma was that, if he didn’t mingle with the others, they might mistake him for being mad at them.

He wasn’t mad, and clearly he was just not in the mood today. He didn’t know why. Everything seemed unpleasant for him and it wasn’t a good sign. During the month of August, he was happy and giddy since it was his birth month but this year, it was different. I feel… anxious, Jun thought. That’s it! I’m anxious. But even knowing what he feels, he wasn’t sure why.

“Too noisy,” he said out loud, enough for the others to hear him.

“Sorry, Matsujun,” Nino apologized. But this wasn’t enough for Jun. He saw that Nino was filming him and his diva attitude.

“Can you take the camera away?” Jun asked Nino, his eyes burning with annoyance.

Nino, seeing Jun like that, switched off the device and told the others that they should leave Jun for now. He turned to his 3 DS and began playing Mario’s Picross.

***

The others were now concerned with Jun’s attitude. They haven’t seen him like this ever since they knew him. They wanted to make Jun happy this year that’s why they even went to Hawaii to have fun and enjoy their weeklong vacation.

Sho then related to the others about his observation. “He seemed to be off even earlier,” Sho said.

“Maybe he just had his menopausal stage,” Aiba retorted, laughing. This retort earned him a smack on the back of his head with Sho’s left hand.

“Gomen!” Aiba protested, “But it’s just that he’s being a diva.”

Ohno, who was just listening to their concerns, spoke, “We need to plan that perfect gift now.”

~~~

A/N: Yep, I just posted two chapters in one day! Isn't that great?

Well, what do you think would the boys be giving to Jun? What is that special gift? Find out on the next chapter.

Hope you'd subscribe and continue reading!