Solution

Going Back to Where We Started

Jun gathered his friends in Ohno’s and Nino’s room which was the bigger one. As both of them were the ones sharing together, they were there first followed by Aiba and Sho. They were curious why Jun asked them all to gather. When Jun asked them to gather together before, they were punished severely by his sadistic pranks.

Now that every member was there, Jun collected all of his strength to announce his thoughts with the others. He knew that this would be hard but of course, he had to. It will be harder if there were secrets held in the group and this was his birthday which he wanted to be memorable.

Jun’s solution to this situation was that he wouldn’t tell about what happened to him and Nino but to tell them all about what his ideals for the group. It was because if they knew that something happened to both of them, the others wouldn’t accept it. He was a perfectionist when it comes to friendship and he didn’t want any of his friends to get hurt.

“I have something to tell you guys,” Jun started.

Aiba sat on the bed with Ohno and Nino while Sho sat on the floor, only a little farther on the right side of Jun. All eyes were on Jun and there were no tension except for Sho who was scared as hell. Jun felt this and he turned his attention to him first.

“Sho,” Jun said, smiling, “Thank you for the gift that you’ve given. It’s wonderful and I loved it,”

Sho gulped and gave Jun an awkward nod, “You’re welcome.”

“Nino,” Jun continued as he looked at the person, “Thank you for the wonderful experience that you’ve shown and given,”

Nino smirked and replied, “You’re welcome. I had a blast.”

Jun gave him a sweet smile and turned to Aiba, “Aiba-kun, thanks for the gifts that you have bought for me. I know that you had a hard time with them,”

Aiba blushed at Jun’s remark and managed a soft ‘You’re welcome’ before looking down on his hands.

“Leader,” Jun now looked at Ohno with a grin, “I know that you have given me your gift long before we went here so, I just want to say that it was the best thing that you have made.”

***

Ohno looked up with the sound of his name and when he heard Jun’s words, he felt happy. He gave Jun a painting of the five of them before they flew to Hawaii and it was the first time that Ohno heard the latter praise his work. Jun never told Ohno that he liked the painting so he assumed that he had to give him a different present but he wasn’t able to buy or look for one in Hawaii.

Jun usually never told any of them how he appreciated them instead, he made them feel it. This was the first time that Jun voiced out his thanks to them so all of them really were happy when he finally revealed their importance to him through words. A part of Ohno wished that Jun would be happy today instead, it was the other way around. He really is a weird person.

***

Now that Jun had said his thanks, he was now ready to face another battle: Nino and Sho. He thought that he better talk to Sho first so he dragged the rapper outside. He didn’t want to be overheard so excused himself and Sho since he wanted them to talk privately. He talked things out with Sho and soon cleared the air between them.

“So,” Sho said, “Will you use the ring?”

“Attarimai da,” Jun said, “It’s important.”

“Thanks,”

***

Jun talked with Nino next. Nino seemed a little frazzled but he didn’t show it. He wanted to show Jun that he was in a complete control of the situation. I got this well! He didn’t know that Jun will soon reject him as a lover.

“Nino-kun,” Jun said seriously, “I’m really sorry.”

“Doue?” Nino asked, his defenses were slowly going down.

“I can’t take you,” he answered.

“I know,” Nino sighed in defeat, “I know that it’s hard for you.”

“It is really hard to say no to you, Nino-kun,”

“I understand,” Nino said, “And thank you for not telling the others.”

With the words of sadness, Nino and Jun shared their last kiss and they swore not to tell their secret to the others.

***

Ohno, Sho and Aiba were waiting for Jun and Nino. They were still in Ohno’s and Nino’s room and while waiting, they decided to play some of Nino’s games. Past two in the afternoon, the two went back to the room and joined in the fun.

It seemed like the storm that went in never came. Jun was able to free away the misunderstandings of the group and it was not an easy task. This time, his birthday celebration will be the most memorable one.

~~~

A/N: Sorry for those who were looking for some Sakumoto actions but it was really hard and time is running out. Now that the guys were back to normal, it's time for Jun's birthday celebration. I hope that you had a good time reading.

If you have any suggestions in case I make a new fic, feel free to state your visions in my comment box! :)

Arigatou~