FINAL

We Are Meant To Be [SEQUEL FBOIMBNT]

She runs and runs. She runs like no tomorrow and ignores everything. She doesn’t even wear a proper jacket and the weather is freaking cold, fear that he’s going to leave her again.

 

Flashback:

“I miss you too” L said with a smile paste on his face.

“Nice!!” Just as Hyemi left, the infinite’re coming along and clapped their hands silently.

“It’s more than I’ve expect”

“I should reward you as a new actor ya know?” Sunggyu patted his shoulder with a proud smile.

“I guess it worked.” L just silently smiled.

“But if she went too far?” Hoya suddenly commanded and everyone looked at him.

“Yura, what do you think?” Woohyun looked at Yura, who’s silent all the way long.

“Well, it’s so obvious that she likes you already, L, but yeah, if she thinks too much, she might go too far about it.”

“She’s not that kind of person, I know her” Sungyeol said, reassuring everyone.

“The moment when L hugged Yura, have anyone seen her face? Well, I wonder what went through her mind at that moment.”

“Let just continue our plan..”

 

-Rewind to the moment when Hyemi lost her keychain and Sunggyu brought her home-

 

“I have a new plan” Sungyeol smirked and pulled out a familiar keychain. Everyone were blinking but then L smiled.

“How did to manage to get that? Was she that careless?”

“I saw her holding this while muttering something that I don’t understand and I saw her put it back in a locket.” Sungyeol grinned.

“That’s what you give her?”

“Yeah.”

“Don’t tell me that you’re going to……” Sungjong widened his eyes. Sungyeol laughed evilly. “gahh, how could you do this to your own sister?”

“Well, who tell her to be this stubborn?” He shrugged.

L’s already went to sleep but infinite hasn’t yet.

“Hey, didn’t you tell us that you have a plan?” Dongwoo nudged Hoya.

“Oh yeah I almost forgot about that.”

“What’s that?”

“Well, L didn’t know about Baekhyun and Yura’s relationship right?” He grinned and everyone nodded.

“ahh~~” Sungyeol pointed at him “I got you bro. It wouldn’t be fun if Hyemi was the only victim from our plan” He smirked and everyone just exchanged their grins.

“If we include L there…. Hahahaha”

“Okay, let’s discuss about this..”

 

“Hyemi, breakfast time” Sungyeol shouted from downstair.

“Coming” She shouted back weakly.

“What’s wrong?” Sungyeol made a face.

“Nothing. Why?”

“What’s wrong with you and L recently?” The question just stabbed her a bit.

“We grew distant, why?”

“Tch. That’s why L made a sudden decision.” Hyemi immediately shot a look.

“Decision?”

“Yeah. He went to Japan again.” Sungyeol hasn’t explained yet but Hyemi ran out suddenly. Sungyeol just smiled to himself.

“Myungsoo, fighting” He secretly laughed.

 

End of flashback

 

Hyemi uses all her strength to run from her house toward the airport. Without hesitation, she immediately dashes inside.

“You can’t go, no, you cannot, without my permission” She suddenly spots the back of five familiar men.

“Hyemi?” Sunggyu is the first to who turns his back.

“Oppa..”

“If you just come a bit faster…” Woohyun sighed. Hyemi’s jaw drop and her heart ached.

“We tried our best but he didn’t listen to us” Sungjong looked down. She tightens her fist and her face is filled with many emotions. She couldn’t even cry out.

“I wonder if you could help us..” Hoya looked at Hyemi. “The plane hasn’t set off yet, I guess. So..”

“Ok” Hyemi just said and quickly run inside. Just as Hyemi left, everyone is giggling to themselves.

“Finally..” They high fived each other.

 

Hyemi takes about ten minutes to wanders around, trying to figure out where L is. As she glances around, she sees a person, wearing black from top to toe. Just then, a smile creeps on her face as she ran toward that direction.

“..” No words come out from , in short, her pride is forbidding her. That black figure suddenly turned his back. There, now they’re facing each other.

“L..” She muttered, barely a whisper.

 

…………….

Silence is what filled the atmosphere between both of them. They just stand there, gazing at each other but no words come out from their mouth.

“Who tell you to go?” Hyemi started, still looking at L, with pleading or sad gaze. No word come from L’s mouth, he just stood there.

“Answer me” She said in a cold voice.

“Hyemi…”

“Don’t you know what you are doing?”

“..”

“Answer me!” She bursts into tears. “Ignoring me, putting me in these pains, and now, leaving me?” L lift his gaze up, eyes slightly widens in her sudden confession.

“Hyemi”

“It’s funny right? Why I even give away all my pride over you?” She said, while chuckling bitterly.

“This pain..” She taps her chest. “was a million time hurter than when I found out about Baekhyun.” She took some steps closer. L blinks.

“L… No, Myungsoo…

 

Don’t go…..” The two words that he’s been waiting for since his first flight to Japan, the two words that he wants to hear from her the most, finally she says it out. He couldn’t say anything or move right now. Hyemi looked down and her face is kind of puffy and she sniffs a little.

“Say it again” L finally speaks out. “I dare you” She bites her lip before finding some courage to looks at L again.

“Don’t g-“ She hasn’t finished yet but she was cut by a tight hug. If he only know how much she misses it, how much she misses being in his embrace. She’s become speechless and stiffens there.

“I’m sorry” L muttered. “For all the time long and for being a jerk”

“Thanks to you, thanks for all the time long. If you aren’t being like this, I won’t be able to realize about my real feeling” She muttered back and hugs him back. “Don’t go. I need you.” L smiled a bit before breaks the hug and looks into her eyes.

“I..”

“Congratulation!!” A loud voice was heard and both Hyemi and L turn their back. There’s infinite but Sungyeol isn’t there. L clears his throat and looks away while Hyemi looks down.

“Such a waste that Sungyeol isn’t here to see the biggest scene” Woohyun shakes his head and sighs a little.

“Congrats Hyemi and L. Long lasting” All of them clapped in delight.

“Eh? So are they together now?” Hoya’s eyes are brightens. Four of them roll their eyes. Hyemi’s become more embarrassed.

“Eii isn’t it obvious already?” Sunggyu knocks Sungjong’s head.

“A knock for being so stupid” Dongwoo rolls his eyes.

“Ya. At least I’m also the one who come up with this idea.”

“Idea?” L raises his eyebrow and Hyemi looks at him in confusion too. Infinite exchange glances and burst in laughter. Just as they’re about to explain everything, Sungyeol arrives.

“Wahh am I late?” Sungyeol caught his breathe.

“Too late hyung, you miss the biggest scene” Sungjong grinned.

“Aish I know it. So, everything worked out?” All of them nodded. Sungyeol smiled widely.

“Good job guys and omg, congrats you two” He sequels.

“Mind explaining me what’s happening?” L glared at them.

“Hyung, you should be thankful to us.” Sungjong looks at L with a smile.

“If we aren’t here, she won’t come” Woohyun smiles. “You owe us one bro” He taps L’s shoulder. L, who gets the situation widens his eyes a bit.

“L ah, I’m going” A boy’s voice is heard from far.

“Uh yeah, have fun” L says toward that boy.

“Thanks for today. I think I was alone but actually no” He chuckles.

“Don’t mention it. And don’t forget the promise okay?” L commands.

“I know right. I’m going” He left everyone dumbfounded.

“You…” Hyemi widens her eyes. “So you aren’t going since the first time?”

“Yeah.” L nods with a blank face. “And how am I supposed to go if the important person of mine stop me?” He smiled.

“Eww stop it” Sunggyu makes a disgust face.

“You guys…” Hyemi glared at infinite and they laughs.

“Hyemi ah, think about it. If we didn’t tell you like that, you wouldn’t be able to realize about your feeling. You should be thankful to us.” Woohyun giggled.

“Aish” Hyemi frowned. “I should have known it”

“Congratulations” Yura and Baekhyun are there too. L chuckles.

“So is it planned since the start?” Hyemi looks at all of them in disbelief. L pulls out a thing from his pocket and hands it to Hyemi. She widens her eyes.

“This…. You!!” Hyemi glares at him and kicks his leg hard.

“Ouch!! Ya it’s hurt. It wasn’t my plan though” L curses under his breathe. It’s the keychain that she’s cried over, the precious thing that she love the most. “Blame your own brother of this”

“Oppa..” She glares at Sungyeol. “I’ll kill you later.” Sungyeol laughs.

“You guys are genius you know?” Baekhyun looks at infinite with a smile. Infinite proudly nod. “How did you manage to get such a plan like that?” he chuckles.

“Thanks to L’s stupid-ness, he didn’t know about you and Yura” They grinned and Baekhyun’s become shock abit.

“Let’s party tonight!”

“Hyemi ah congratulation” Baekhyun smiles and taps Hyemi’s shoulder.

“Hand off. She’s mine” L lightly shoves Baekhyun’s hand away.

“Possessive eh?” Yura giggled.

“Your wedding is this Sunday right?” Hyemi asks and Yura nods.

“Wedding?” L blinks with surprises. “So you guys are a part of this stupid plan too?” L glares at them. Infinite shrugs.

“Told ya~” Sungyeol coos. “We’re thankful that L didn’t know about that. And that’s why we could precede our plan smoothly like this” L scoffs.

“You didn’t know about it?” Hyemi widens her eyes.

“Hahaha” Yura and Baekhyun bursts in laughter and it doesn’t take a long time to make Hyemi laughs along.

“Don’t taunting me” L crosses his arm while annoyingly looks away.

“Such a fool. Hahaha” Hyemi laughs.

“I don’t really know who’s a fool here” L says and laughs but gets a glare from Hyemi immediately.

“Both of you are fools.” Sungjong concludes and all of them laugh.

“Let’s go back” They make their way out but just then L grabs Hyemi’s hand.

“What?” Hyemi blinks. They all get the situation and grin after walking away, leave two of them here.

“Emmm…” Hyemi frowns a bit.

“Ya how long are you planning to s-” Hyemi annoyingly says but got cut again. L quickly leans in and gives her a light and quick peck. She widens her eyes and become stiff there with a darkest face ever. L clears his throat.

“L-let’s go” L walks outside quickly with red face. Hyemi still couldn’t move and her hand finds its way toward her lip, with a stupid smile pastes on her face.

“Wow” She muttered.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: Happy the first day of december guys :) FInally the ending is here :D How is it? Actually it was done along time ago and I just got my laptop fix for now >.< Thanks for always love this :'> I'm off to my next story ^.~