Chapter 4

We Are Meant To Be [SEQUEL FBOIMBNT]

Your POV:

He didn't know me, did he? Or he's just pretending like he didn't? Who's the girl? Why it hurt so bad? Seriously, I need to stop with those thoughts before I'm going crazy. That's right Lee Hyemi, you better stop and go to sleep. I bite my lip and toss myself to the comfortable bed. 

"Isn't he wondering where am I like I'm wondering where he is right now?" I sigh but then widen my eyes. I'm wondering where he is? Helloooo, he's now with that girl and it's none of my bussiness anyway right? Gee why do I have to care? Sleep. 

I try to close my eyes and think about good things but it seem like my mind go against it. The picture that L's hugging with that girl is still running in my mind and I can't get rid of it. I groan loudly.

"Aish what happened with me?" I throw my pillow away. "That stupid jerk, how dare he ignore me and don't even call to me if I arrived home or not. Looking at his expression, I can tell how happy he was. He never smiled in that way when he's with me and look at what he said, I miss you more? Yuck." But the more I care about it, the more pain I get from it. I pull the keychain that he gave me out.

"I don't know since when I suddenly feel like this. It's all because of you, bastard L." I grit my teeth. Since he's enter my life, I really had no ideas that he could change me that much? The pain about my past and Baekhyun're fading away when I was with him, I admit it. The time when I heard that he waited for me under the rain and he's almost dying that time, I can't forget it at all. The moment he tell me to be strong and the moment when he teased me, why do I like it and miss it that much, just not talking to him for an hour and I miss it already? What's this feeling?

 

Tomorrow:

My eyes become panda's eye because lack of sleep last night and because of that stupid jerk.

"Hey Hyemi" I spot Hoya oppa who's waving at me. I wave back and he approached me. "What's u- oh my oh my." He looked shocked. "Are you sick?"

"Ah nothing. I just couldn't sleep last night." I rub my back awkwardly. Gee, because of that jerk.

"Hm really? Take some rest then." He patted my back and smiles. I smile back.

"Thank oppa, I will."

 

I haven't seen L since the morning. Normally, he would disturb my sleep by keep calling me or even appear in my house like a ghost. He would start his nonstop teasing game the moment I open my eyes till I close my eyes but now I couldn't find him. W-what? Am I finding him? Seriously Lee Hyemi are you nut? He should be the one who find me and apologize me since he left me last night and about that girl thing. While I was thinking, I saw a blur image from somewhere far. I approach it till I get the clear version. So he's here? I blink. What the hell is he doing here? I decide to hide nearby and peek at him. According to what I've seen, he's talking with a girl, yeah the girl from last night. Look at how happy he was. I grit my teeth again. Damn you k-

"Ya What are you doing here? Are you a paparazzi huh?" A familiar voice was heard, I jerk my head up a bit just to see the owner's face. S-sungyeol oppa? Aish. His voice was loud enough that L could heard and turn his head. The moment he turns his head, our gaze meet. He tilts his head and I just sit there, embarrassingly look down. Damn you Sungyeol oppa, you're embarrassing me in front of that jerk.

"What are you doing here?" L asks. , What should I tell him? 

"Don't mind her, maybe she's just playing hide and seek or whatever." Sungyeol oppa rolls his eyes. When I'm about to answer, infinite members're gathering around. I sigh in relief. Thank god. 

I decide to have breakfast with them. They won't stop their talkative topic and L's just talking to that girl again. I'm being all alone in my world. Sighing deeply, I give up and walk away.

"Hey where are you going?" Dongwoo oppa asks.

"I guess I have to go. See you later guys." I wave a goodbye and walk away.

 

Kim Myungsoo, Kim Myungsoo, Kim Myungsoo, damn you. How dare you ignore me again? I blow my bangs and still look at the keychain. "He told my to pin it in my phone and he will do it too. But at the moment, I saw another keychain on his phone. Damn it, what should I keep this for?" I sigh and then throw the keychain into the trushbin. 

A while later, I'm back to that trushbin. Is he really ignoring me? What have I done wrong? I dig the trushes in the bin and try to find the keychain back. I dig in deeper and deeper but I couldn't find it at all. "Where's it?" I turn pale and pull out all the trushes in that bin and carefully look for it. I still couldn't find it. No, it can't be lost, No. Without noticing, tears are rolling on my eyes. "I can't lose it, it's my precious thing." That moment, I careless about everything, the only thing in my head in finding that keychain. Five minutes later, I feel hopeless because I can't find it. It's my fault. I can't help it, I'm crying again. 

 

A/N: Huhu ^^ update <3