Chapter 5

We Are Meant To Be [SEQUEL FBOIMBNT]

 

You're now sitting hopelessly on the chair, still feel guilty for what you've done. "I'm so stupid" You're too tired to hit yourself already. Tears are flowing on your cheek as you keep sniffing. Suddenly you heard footsteps behind you, you don't know why but you feel very familair with it. You jerk your head up a bit to face the owner of the footstep and you gasped loudly.

"What are you doing here? And are you crying? oh my why?" He bends down to face you. You are too stiff to react and you just look into his eyes. 

"S-Sunggyu oppa." The only word the come from your mouth. He jerk his head to face to you again. 

"Was someone abandon you?" He frowns. You somehow feel embarrassed because he just saw you crying. You are back to your sense and wipe all the tears on your cheek.

"No. Nothing, I'm just.... in a bad mood" He pats your shoulder.

"But where's L? He's always here for you but now where's he?" He wanders around. Reminding about L, your heart aches again. "Was he the one who abandon you?" He looks at you with an expression. Your mouth couldn't proceed any words more. Actually, you really thought that L abandoned you but the thing is because of that keychain, the precious thing that L gave you. "Gee how could he? He just got his girl and then he forgot about his friend. That kid" 

Friend. That word stabs your heart hard. Were both of you just friend? The relationship you had with him is just friendship? "I went a bit too far" You thought and sighed deeply.

"Come on stand up, oppa will take you home." he helps you to stand up.

 

 

At your home:

"So she's his girl." You chuckle to yourself. "I was stupid all the time long." The memories that you were with L are playing in your head and you can't forget even a single detail about it. When he hugged you, when he helped you and many things more. 

"Boo!!" Someone pokes you and you gasped a bit, back to your sense. "Ya dinner is already."

"I don't have any appetite now." You say, burry your face in pillow. 

"I'm wondering what made you become like this" He raises his eyebrow. When you are about to answer, his phone rings. He looks at you and you nod. He picks up his phone.

"Ya L, what are you calling for at this time huh?" He says while walking out. 

L again, why the world is everyone mentioning about him? You head is going wild. 

 

Your best friend ask you out and since you don't feel very well, so that you want to go outside too.

"So, what's up? Why are you looking so gloomy?" She frowned.

"I just feel pissed." You answer while your hand's grabbing a bottle of Soju and drink it.

"Wowow you could drink?" She widens her eyes. You just sigh and finished it. "Calm down." She's talking about her stuffs while you're drinking Soju. You don't know what are you doing right now, you'd never drunk before but this this, you feel too gloomy so that you'd try.

You feel a bit dizzy and sleepy but you try to open your eyes. "Hey are you okay?" She shakes you. You give her an 'okay' sign. "Aish you've drunk too much." She helps you to stand up.

"Ahh I'm okay. I can go home by myself. Moreover, my home is nearby so no need to bring me." You voice's husky because you're drunk now. 

"Are you sure?" You just nodded.

 

Tomorrow:

You open your eyes hardly because the sunlight's hitting your face. Because of last night, you feel your head is extremely hurt and your vision's blur. But you also feel like you are trapped between someone's arm. You stir and look up at that 'someone's face. He's sleeping peacefully and your heart is beating fast at that moment, but when the reality just come back to you, you gasped in shock and push him.

"Ouch." He whines and rubs his eyes. "Ya what are doing?" You jaw drop, when your heart's just realizing that he's L, the reasons of all your gloomy's expression's yesterday.

"H-H-How could y-you be here?" You stutter and without realizing, your face was turning pink already. After thinking of any possibilites, your eyes widen in shock and you check your body all over. "You stupid jerk, get away from here." You yell.

"Get away?" He scoffs. "Why should I? You should be the one. Gee how could a girl like this existed? Coming at someone's house and then told them to get out like that? Who taught you huh?" He glares at you. You gasped. That's why you feel something different here because it's not your house, but L's house.

"How could I be here?" You mind is going craazy again and you try to remember. "Last night, I was drunk and then I-I, Ya! What happened last night?"

"I should be the one who ask you that." He makes a face.  

"What was actually happened last night?"

 

A/N: Here <3333