Chapter 2

We Are Meant To Be [SEQUEL FBOIMBNT]

 

"Infinite are going to to Amuse park tonight. Wanna join?" L coos.

"Amuse park? Oh my whoever say no must be the stupidest person ever." Your eye shine. L just chuckles. 

"Okay. We're waiting there. Make sure to arrive in time and dressed up well" L took a glance at his watch. "5pm" 

 

Amuse park:

You're wearing a simple outfit, a white shirt with a jean and sneakers but still, you look so cute with that outfit and you can't help but praising yourself. "I've never wore jean for a long time and I had no ideas how good I look with jean." You were talking alone while looking for infinite. 

"Hyemi noona!!" A voice could be heard from nowhere and it was no other than Sungjong's. 

"Bwoh? You come?" Sungyeol raised an eyebrow and you rolled your eyes. Infinite are eyeing you from top to toe and you just gulp. "H-hey. guys"

"You look like a girl who was looking for her date" Woohyun grins and you hit his arm playfully.

"Chers that's why the pokerface jerk's wearing a jean." Sunggyu scoffed.

"Bwoh?" All of infinite and you are looking at Sunggyu. "What do you mean?" You asked. At that moment, someone is joining the conversation and it's no other than L.

"Tch. Just gossiping about you and now you appear." Hoya laughes and L gave him a puzzle look.

"Ah but Sunggyu oppa you haven't told me what do you mean earlier yet?" You rolled your eyes. Sunggyu just shrugged and point at L. 

'What? Why are you pointing at me?" Sunggyu grits his teeth.

"Can't you see it?" What you could see is, L's outfit was a shirt with a jean and you still couldn't get what Sunggyu means. At that moment, all the infinite are gasping and grinning knowingly.

"I know what you meant hyung" Dongwoo pokes Sunggyu while looking at you and L. You and L are looking at each other confusingly. L then frowned, seem like he knows something.

"What's that then?" L rolled his eye. "This is just a coincidence." 

"Coincidence what?" You raised your eyebrow. 

"Forget it. Aish let's go." L walked and all the members are giggling at him. 

 

While all the infinite are having fun riding coaster, you and L choose not to go with them. You are afraid for height are L sacrify to accompany you. When both of you reach the survenier shop, you decide to drop by and visit there.

"omg it's very cute" Your attention was on a kitty ribbon. You put it on L's head and he raises his eyebrow. "What are you doing?" He stares at you. You couldn't help but smile. L blinks. "You look so cute" You mutter silently but L could heard it. 

"I know it." He grins. You widen your eye. What am I saying again? L then pick a ribbon as well then he put it on your head. He chuckles after doing that. Both of you decide to buy it. You don't know that both of you are wearing the couple ribbons, only L knew it.

"Eonnie and Oppa. You look really great today and couple keychain look really good on both of you" A little girl approaches you and L while handing you a couple keychain. She's so cute. 

"But-"

"I'll buy it." L smiles and pats the little girl's shoulder. The girls giggles and after that, she bowed to both of you. "Thank you oppa and eonnie. Wish you two have a long love" 

"love??" You gasped and become stiff. L just chuckles. "Actually no. We are not a couple" L says gently at the little girl.

"But you two really look like a couple. Look at the white shirt and jean and the ribbons of you two." Your eye widen in shock.

"It just a coincidence. And moreover, she doesn't love me" L fake a pout. 

"Eii come on eonnie. Oppa is very handsome and nice, if I was at your age, I would just steal oppa away from you" Little girl glares at you. These idiots. 

"I don't love you? Tch. You think I love you then?" You mutter but then become shock. I love him??

 

A/N: It's become worse ;; Hope you still like it ;A;