Chapter 6

We Are Meant To Be [SEQUEL FBOIMBNT]

 

Flshback:

You're walking along the street toward your house in a drunken state. Even you're drunken, but you still managed to find the way correctly as usual. You rubbed your eyes first after knocking the door hard. The door creaked, releaved the owner and that's Minhyuk.

"Ya what do you want at this hour?" Minhyuk raised his eyebrow. You rubbed your eyes again.

"Minhyuk!!" You smiled widely and you're about to hug him. His eye widened as he point your head many times with his index finger.

"Gee I've never seen girl in the drunken state before and I've never expected it to be like this." He shook his head.

"Drunken what? I'm not" You laughed. "Let me in" You pushed him and directly went inside the house. As you've entered, 4 pairs of eyes were looking at you weirdly.

"Hyemi?" Ljoe frowned. Luhan raised his eyebrow and Baekhyun blinked. On the other hand, L was scanning her from top to toe.

"Hi" You waved at them one by one but then when it came to L, you directly looked at him with give him a look. "Hello, it's me again" You smiled. Four of them beside L just looked at them. Minhyuk facepalmed, then he came to L, patting his shoulder.

"Take care of her." Four of them went to each of their room back.

 

"What are doing here? and how could you've become drunk like that till you couldn't properly find your own home huh?" L raised an eyebrow. You just smirked and approached him. Now you and him were only an inch away.

"I just want to make a visit. Can't I, neighbor?" You emphasized the word neighbor and gazed into his eyes.

"Tch. I'll bring you home." L led the way and grabbed your arm. You suddenly yanked.

"You are the reasons for all of these." You suddenly yelled and L stopped.  L rolled his eyes.

"Me? How?" He scoffed and looked away. "Seriously you said I'm annoying, so I'll just try to disappear from you and now what do you want again? Man, people are really selfish." He slightly glared at you.

"Right. You are really annoying and I really wish that how good if you just disappeared from my world." You yelled again but this time, your voice's become serious.

"and I just fufilled your wish already. Are you satisfied that much till become drunk like that?" L argued back. You bit your lip and glared. Before, you are annoyed by his teasing everyday and you wished that he could just disappeared. But now...

"But this." You pointed directly at your heart. "and this." you pointed at your mouth. "It was arguring."

silence..... You then sighed a bit after that. "You." You pointed at his forehead. "It's because of you, I've become like that. Satisfied?" But then you fainted away, fainted in his arm. L just sighed heavily and dragged you to his room.

 

End of flasback

"What is actually happened last night?" Your eyes grow big and covered your body.

"Tch. Forget it. Go.back.to.your.house.and.prepare.for.school" He pointed your forehead with every word. Mentioning about school, your jaw dropped. "It's already late."

God, please tell me that last night I haven't done anything. Right. I just came to this house and fainted after all. You tried to calmed yourself.

 

A/N: A millon apologises for your guys T__T -cry a river- A very late and short update ;;