Chapter 1

We Are Meant To Be [SEQUEL FBOIMBNT]

 

"Ya but you told me that you're free this afternoon. Tch this little brat. No just no, I already asked you and your rejection is invalided." L burstes out like rapping and end the call before the other side could answer. He curses at the phone screen.

"What's wrong?" Sungyeol raises on eyebrow at him. He just stands up and walks away. Sungyeol eyes all the members with the can-someone-explain-me-what-happen look. The members just shrugged at the same time. 

 

On the other side:

"What?" You scoff. Before you could answer, he'd already ended the call. You roll your eye annoyingly and throw the phone away. "Cherz! Who does he think he is? Ordering me around? Such a lame joke." You groan and roll on you bed. "What to do?" You grab your phone and text someone right away.

From: Hyemi

To: Sehun

Sehunnie, I'm really sorry for today. I couldn't go out with you. Suddenly I have a very important task to do. I'll treat you next time okay?

You just sigh, wating for the reply. 

From: Sehun

To: Hyemi noona

What?? . Aish, I've cancelled the bubble tea appointment with Luhan hyung. Okay okay, whatever, maybe next time.

You just gulped. "He cancelled his bubble tea appointment because of me. Ahhhhh" You shout loudly. "Kim freaking myungsoo I'm going to kill you" You tighten your fist and then get dressing.

 

"Why are you so silent?" L suddenly asks you. He tilts his head and looks at you innocently and you could swear that it's the cutest thing ever you've seen. But you try to act cold, signal him that you're mad. "Are you mad?" He pokes your waist many times and you try so hard not to notice. 

"Don't touch me!" You shout and glare at him. He's become stiffed because of your word. He looks at you deeply and you can notice that there's something in his eyes. "Aish" You ruffle your hair. "You haven't told me why the hell have you brought me here yet" 

"Can't you tell? Lunch?" L smiles and butterflies are over your stomach. You cleared your throat. "Let's eat." You grab the fork and spoon and eat it immidiately. L just chuckles and shakes his head. 

"I miss having lunch with you" He says, without looking at your face.

"Me too" You ignore him and continue eating but then you widen your eye. L also look at you. , what did I just say? M-Missing him? Hell no!! You suddenly choke your food. 

"Hey hey slow down." L gave you a glass of water. You drink it slowly and clear your throat.

"Er... what I meant earlier is, I miss the time that- that..er.." You can't think of any good excuse right now. Aish what's wrong with me? "that I and my friend!! yes my friend, and I miss having lunch with friends here." You give him an awkward scoff. He raises his eyebrow and smirks. "Don't look at me with that eye." You glare at him. 

"Because you will fall for me more?" He grins childlishly and you almost split the water in your mouth to his face. 

"What???" You raised your voice and all the people in cafeteria are staring at you. L just laughs out loud. You grit your teeth and splash the water on your glass to him but unfortunately he avoid and stick his tounge out at you. "Ya you stop there" You point at him and chase him around. People just shake their head. "What a lovely dovey couple"

 

A/N: So -cough cough- how is it? :3