(EDITED) Chapter 3

We Are Meant To Be [SEQUEL FBOIMBNT]

 

A/N: New poster <3  Credit to: Violetkecil poster shop 

"But she doesn't like me."

That word keep ringing in your head. "Gee. Is he thinking that I like him huh? What a cocky boy." You scoffed.

"Hey" L pushes your head a little and you whine. "Are you bad mouth about me?"  You rolled your eyes. "Here" He hands you something and you take a look at it. Your eye grow big and you can feel your cheek become hot. "What? You don't want it? Fine" 

"Who say I don't want?" You harshly grab it from him. It's the couple keychain that he'd bought from the little kid at the moment, he gives you one and he keeps the another one with him. He chuckles. "But, why are you giving it to me?" L makes a face and annoyingly flicks your forehead.

"This idiot. Don't you really know why?" You frown.

"I'm not sure which one us was an idiot now. I'm asking you because I don't know."

"Tch. You are a real idiot. Are you acting like you don't know or you really don't know?" L glares at you. You grit your teeth and step on his feet. "Ouch. Ya." He shouted at you.

"Cut the nonsense and answer my question." You raised your eyebrow. 

"BECAUSE I-" He angrily yells but then he stops. "I have no one to share it with." Actually, your mind suppose something else but then, you gulped a bit.

"How about your friends?" You continue to ask.

"Are you stupid? This is the couple keychain."

"That's why I'm wondering. Actually we are not a couple and.." Your tounge grow stiff when it come to the word 'couple'. Your heart's beating fast and your cheek grow hot again. L clears his throat. Both of you look down for a while and finally you can find some courage to look up, he's already staring at you. You meet his black eyes and beautiful and you can't help it. L also feels the same. At this moment, you feel like there's only both of you in the whole universe. L closes the distance between you two. You can't move and and you still look into his eyes. Now both of you're really close. He cupped your face with both of his palms.

"Did you feel something?" L gently asks. You're too stiff to give a respone and you're just standing there. "like the way I feel when I'm around you?" His eyes become warm and he smiles a bit.

"I never felt this way before, just after I met you. Actually, I..." L looks at you deeper and deeper. What's this feeling? You suddenly feel nervous. 

"I...." He gulps a bit. "I want to tell you that..." He sighes and close his eyes. Say something Lee Hyemi, say something! Your mind was shouting. 

"I want to tell that..... your shirt's first button was opened." he lowers his voice. Your eyes grow big and you look down to see your shirt. You quickly cover the area with both of your head. 

"Ahhhh. ert" You hit his hands hard. 

"Ouch Ouch. I was just trying to tell you." He glares at you "Aish this girl" He rubs his hand. "But hey" His pissed expression turn into a playful one. "At the moment, you looked quiet hot." He smirks. You glared at him and step on his feet.

"A dumbhead ert." He whines a bit.

 

L tells you to wait for him and you do. Ten minutes have passed and you feel a bit bored so you decide you exploring around a bit. You buy something to eat and you plan to share it with L. While you're busy with your thought, something's interrupt you. You see a familiar face and when that person turn around, you smile a bit. It's L and he smiles back. You can't help it but your heart flutters and you're lost in his smile. He makes his way toward you and you slowly walk toward him too. 

"Myungsoo oppa!!" A voice could be heard. A girl bumps your shoulder and run toward L. L opens his arm and happily hugs that girl. Your smile suddenly vanished and you feel your heart aches. L's hugging a girl in front of your face and you just realize that he didn't notice about your presence at the moment. You drop down your cotton candy.

"I miss you alot." That girl says, still in L's embrace. L just smiles. "I miss you more." You just can't stand seeing it anymore so you decide to leave.

 

 

A/N: ;;; Update ;A;