You're Going To Jail

The Coke Thief

-Yoseob POV-

 

 

After skating we all left the building but then were stopped by police officers “how may I help you sir?” Doojun asked “we would like to talk to these two young men” he said pointing at Junhyung and me “is there a problem?” Junhyung asked “we caught both of you on the CCTV of the new coke shop that opened recently, we are arresting you both for stealing coke” one of them said “Yoseob had nothing to do with this!” Doojun yelled “im sorry sir but we saw him helping out this man over her on the CCTV” he said while cuffing Junhyung and Me “Yoseob had nothing to do with this, I am the one who has been stealing the coke around town, let him go and take me instead” Junhyung said pulling me away from them “im sorry sir but we have to bring both of you back at the station” the policemen said and we had no choice, so we decided to come along before the problem grows bigger.

 

 

- At The Police Station-

 

 

“Junhyung I don’t want to be here” I said while hugging Junhyung’s arm “don’t worry Seob I will make sure that you will get out of here, you don’t deserve to be here” he said while patting my head, but then a man that looked like an investigator called Junhyung to a room “see ya later Seob” he said while giving me a small smile “Junhyung im scared” I said with a small voice “don’t worry baby you will be fine” he said then walked into the room with the man.

 

 

-Junhyung POV-

 

 

“Mr. Yong is it?” the investigator asked “yea” I answered “how long have you been stealing coke?” he asked “2-3 years?” I said trying to remember “uh huh, do have a partner in crime?” he asked “no. I did not work with anyone” I said “then why did we see this young man with you on the CCTV in the new coke shop that opened up?” he asked showing me a picture “he is a friend of mine, we were supposed to go out that day and he didn’t know that I was stealing coke” I said explaining to him “to me it looked like he knew full well what you were doing, and I think that you are trying to cover him up! He could of ran to the police station to tell us about you” the investigator said “what if he didn’t want to tell you, because I told him no to?” I asked in a cocky way “whatever man I am the guilty one! Not him he is innocent” I said while glaring at him “….just go back to the waiting room and call the other boy up” he said clearly pissed at me “tch! Whatever” I said while getting out.

 

 

“What happened Junhyung?” Yoseob asked as I approached him “he just asked me questions and all, anyway it’s your turn to go in” I said while getting him up “don’t worry okay?” I said while kissing him “ne” he said while walking in the room.

 

 

After 30 minutes Yoseob came out looking better “what happened?” I asked “he said im free, but you have to go to jail” he said with a sad face “well I deserve it Seob, I have no choice” I said as he sat down next to me “but I don’t want Hyung to go to jail! I can’t live without Hyung!” he said as he started to cry “shhhhh, don’t worry Seob Yongguk can bail me out” I said while caressing his face “but what if he can’t?” he said with a sad face “then I have to stay here, till im free to go” I said sadly “THIS ISNT FAIR” Yoseob yelled “hey, don’t scream” I said while sadly looking at him “why did you have to steal?? Why??” he said while hitting my chest “im sorry Seob I will stop after I get out of here, I promise” I said while hugging him “Hyung...this isn’t fair” he said after calming down “I know im sorry, this is really unfair for you” I said but then was interrupted by a policeman “come on sir, time to lock you up” he said while standing in front of me and Yoseob “I will see you soon” I said then I kissed his forehead “n-ne” he said while sniffing “go home now” I said then followed the police man from behind.

 

 

-Zelo POV-

 

 

“Hyung your back!” I said as a sad Yoseob came in “yea...” he said while sadly plopping down the couch “what happened to Junhyung??” I asked “he got locked up in jail. If we want to bail him out we have to pay 2000 dollars” he said while hugging his knees “whoa! That’s a lot” I said shocked “he has been stealing for quiet a while now” Yongguk said “don’t worry hyung! We will get the money” I said while trying to cheer him up “I hope so” Yoseob said “you hungry?” I asked changing the topic “kind of, what’s for dinner?” Yoseob hyung asked “Yongguk hyung made some bulgogi” I said while getting up to set up the table “okay” Yoseob said while walking towards the kitchen.

 

 

“Hey guys im going to check if I have enough money to bail Junhyung hyung out. I will come back tomorrow okay?” Yongguk said while putting on his shoes “take care hyung~” I said while hugging him “I will” he said then kissed me on the cheek.

 

 

As I got back to the table Yoseob just sat there while playing with his food “yah! Hyung don’t waste good food! If you don’t want to eat you could have just said so” I said “huh? Oh sorry I lost my appetite. Im going to bed” he said while getting out “hyung! Don’t feel sad, im sure we will get Junhyung out” I said while putting my hand on his arm “thanks Zelo, but im really tired. Don’t stay up too long ne?” he said while walking up the stairs “ne…” I replied “wow im left with the dishes -3-“I huffed as I started clearing out the table.

 

 

-Yoseob POV-

 

 

I tossed and turned around my bed for hours, I couldn’t sleep at all. I was wondering how Junhyung was doing in jail….he must be cold and lonely, I wonder if he is okay “ahhh stupid CCTV! How come he never got caught till now??!” I asked my self “what if someone planned this” I said thinking to my self. Then I thought of something, could this be Doojun’s doing? I know he hates Junhyung and all but still….he said he is okay with us now….hmmmm….my thoughts were interrupted by my phone vibrating “oh it’s Kikwang” I said while opening up the message…

 

 

From: Kikwang

 

 

“Hyung i know who ratted Junhyung out, I could tell you but not here, the person might look through my messages since he caught me. Meet me at the park near the café at 2:00 o clock sharp tomorrow.”

 

 

“Kikwang knows who?? This is great!” I said while texting him back…

 

 

To: Kikwang

 

 

“Yah! Babo! We have work tomorrow! Tell me at our lunch break okay??”

 

 

“aish such an idiot! Im glad that he told me thought!” I said while putting my phone down but then I got a reply…

 

 

From: Kikwang

 

 

“Sorry I forgot ^^; well see ya tomorrow! Goodnight hyung~~ sweet dreams about Junnie hahaha”

 

 

“Such an idiot I swear, well you can’t help but love his stupidity” I said while chuckling to my self “well time to sleep now!” I said while putting my phone away “goodnight Junnie~ sarangaheyo” I said then turned of the lights and slept in slumber.

 

 

hey guys~ i stayed up all night just to update hahaha xD hope u like it tho! poor Junnie in jail ;-;

 

i would like to thank rina_girls for subbing <33

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! i need to know what you guys think about this hehehe

 

see ya next week~ <3