Rescue?

The Coke Thief
The Coke Thief (Chapter 4: Rescue)
 
 
-Yoseob POV-
 
 
Ahhh! I have been stuck with this Junhyung guy for weeks now! He just really wont let me go home! Such an ! “Yoseob I’m leaving~ try no to do anything stupid!” he said shouting from the living room “Humph! Out to steal coke again eh?” I asked before he left “what else?” he said while chuckling “Gahh! I hate you!!” I shouted while stomping my feet, right after he shut the door “I wonder how everyone at the café is doing….”
 
 
-Doojun POV-
 
 
“Kikwang did Yoseob come in yet?” I asked as Kikwang wiped the tables “nope…he has been gone for weeks…also forgot to mention that our coke cans have been stolen” he said while scratching the back of his head “YOU IDIOT! WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME SOONER??” I yelled “sorry! I forgot” he said while hitting his head “Gahh! Forget about that for now! I’m more worried about Yoseob not showing up for days!” I said while trying to call him, but it always leads to his voicemail instead…
 
 
“Hey Doojun! What if Yoseob’s ‘childhood friend’ wasn’t actually his ‘childhood friend’ and he was actually the thief who kidnapped Yoseob!” Kikwang said sounding smart for once “sounds possible, but I’m not sure about it” I ??said trying not to jump to conclusions “but what if Yoseob is in trouble?” Kikwang asked, clearly concerned about his dear friend “fine……if you see his “Childhood friend” around, follow him home and call me up if you see anything about Yoseob okay?” I said while getting up, I have to get something for Seungie since its his bday today “okay Hyeong! Tell Seungie I said Happy Bday ^^” he said while waving at me “okay. Take care Kikwang” I said while heading out the café.
 
 
-Kikwang POV-
 
 
Ahhh~ at least there aren’t any costumers today hehehe, loving the slow day, but then suddenly one had to come in “how may I help you sir?” I asked while giving him my famous eye smile “I would like a can of coke and some apple strudel?” he said answered “Oh! I know you!” I shouted while pointing at him “y-you do?” he asked as he gulped ‘huh? Why is he nervous? Strange….’ “Yea! You are Yoseob’s Child hood friend!” I said, pretending not to notice how tense he was “huh? Oh yea! I am” he said while relaxing a little.
 
 
“Where is he by the way? I haven’t seen him” I asked with a pout “I don’t know, I haven’t seen him either” he replied “hmmm okay, by the way…what is your name?” I asked “Yong Junhyung” he replied “oh! Nice to meet you! I’m Kikwang, sorry to say this sir….but we have no more coke in stock” I said while looking down “hmm okay I would like to buy the apple strudel then” he said with a smirk ‘something is strange about this guy’ I thought while handing him his order “have a nice day..” I said as he left “you too” he said as he left through the door.
 
 
after a while i called Doojun to tell him i am closing up the cafe early, he started yelling at me and but i could careless at the moment! this Junhyung guy is really suspicious looking to me so i decided to follow him to his house. i want to see if he had something to do with Yoseob's Disappearance. 
 
 
-Junhyung POV-
 
 
Whew! I thought that Kikwang guy knew who I really am! Thank god he is a bone head! “hmm time to head home I guess, there aren’t any places with knew stocks of coke at the moment anyway” I said while walking home.
 
 
“Yoseob! I’m home” I said as I opened the door “yea whatever” was all the reply I got “how rude! I bought you something too!” I said while crossing my arms “oh Junhyung you’re home! Sorry I was talking to Yongguk! I didn’t know he was you’re cousin!” he said while looking at me shocked “Yongguk?? What are you doing here?” I asked “I came for a visit, I didn’t know you have been stealing coke! And that you kidnapped my boyfriend’s cousin!” he said, giving me the disappointed stare “pffft! What are you going to do about it?” I asked “well I can tell the others and take Yoseob with me” he said “no! you cant do that! I am your cousin!” I said while looking at him in disbelief “but Hyeong! Stealing and kidnapping is wrong! And you are going to get diabetes with all the coke you are drinking!” he said while shaking his head.
 
 
 “Go home now” I said with a firm tone “no” he said while glaring at me “Man I hate your glares!” I said while looking away “they love you to” he said with his gummy smile “fine you can take him, but please don’t tell anyone about me?? PLEASE?????” I said while begging them “fine” Yongguk said “as long as I get my phone back” Yoseob said “fine” I mumbled “at least stay for dinner?” I asked the two younger ones “YES PLEASE! I AM HUNGRY!” Yoseob yelled while rubbing his stomach “didn’t I leave you snacks?” I asked “I finished it” he said while smiling innocently “how can a small boy like you eat a lot?” I asked “I am not a boy!” he yelled, but then was interrupted by a door bell.
 
 
“who is it?” I asked as I opened the door, and the reply I got was a tackle to the floor “GIVE BACK YOSEOB! YOU LYING, KIDNAPPING, THIEF!” a familiar voice yelled “Kikwang?” I heard Yoseob ask.
 
 
-Yoseob POV-
 
 
“SEOBIE!” Kikwang yelled as he ran to me “what are you doing here?” I asked “I am here to rescue you! From that thing!” he said while pointing at Junhyung “you mean from Junhyung?” I asked while laughing “yup!” he said while nodding his head “I was staying with him for a while! I had to catch up with him~ its been a while since I hanged out with him” I said, smoothly lying to Kikwang, then Junhyung looked at me shock “really??” he asked “yup” I said “OMG! JUNHYUNG I AM SO SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME” he yelled while running to Junhyung “its okay?” Junhyung replied while looking at me weirdly “you owe me” I mouthed out to him, then he just nodded his head, while smiling at me for not selling him out.
 
after all that nonsence we all decided to finally eat dinner, i swear my stomach was about to eat it self...
 
 
 
 
hey sorry for updating so long >< this year is really hard ;-; hope you liked this chapter tho <3
 
 
i wanna say thanks to these ppl for subbing <3
 
 
 
PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! 
 
i will try to update next week kekeke~ 
 
SEE YA GUYS :D