Final

The Coke Thief

The Coke Thief (Chapter 11: Final)

 

 

-Junhyung POV-

 

 

"JUNHYUNG WAKE UP I THINK IM PREGNANT" I heard someone yell, waking me up from my sleep "huh? Pregnant?" I asked while slowly waking up "IM PREGNANT HYUNG PREGNANT!!" Yoseob yelled "WAIT WHAT?? HOW THE IS THAT POSSIBLE??" I yelled finally realizing what he said "I DONT KNOW ASK YOUR ING " he yelled back "are you serious though??" I asked slightly panicking "no" he replied while trying to hold in his laughter "Why did you wake me up then??" I asked while pinching my temple "because! I want you to drive me to work!" He said while pouting "fine, im going to shower first" i said "YAY! LOVE YOU JUNNIE" he said while kissing me on the cheek "love you too babe" i said while trying to kiss him on the lips "no! Brush first" he said while giggling and skipping away "aish this kid" i sighed. 

 

 

"Hey aren’t you late for work?" I asked Yoseob while concentrating in the road "yea kind of" he said while playing with his seat belt "it’s your fault! You wouldn’t wake up" he said while pouting "Awww not my fault im tired" i replied “you don’t even have a job to go to!!” Yoseob said “well I don’t want a job, at the moment” I said “tsk! You’re so lazy” he said “me? Lazy? At least I can get the remote my self when it’s right in front of me!” I argued “ughh fine you win! I am lazy” he said while pouting “but I love you anyways” I said while kissing his cheek “yea love you too~” he said while giving me a kissy face “you are so cute! I swear you will kill me one day!” I said “you can’t die before me! I don’t want to be lonely” Yoseob said “yah? What about me? What will happen to me when you die first?” I asked “you can manage” he said while chuckling “you’re so mean” I said pretending to be said “fine we die together when the time comes, ya happy?” hw asked “yes boo~ but don’t worry about dying first! We aren’t even married yet!” I said “hmm true” he replied. After a while finally got to the café, luckily I found a parking spot.

 

-Yoseob POV- 

 

 

"Yoseob you are late" Doojun said as Junhyung and i entered the cafe "mmm...sorry" i said while going to the changing room "still not talking to Doojun?" Junhyung asked as i took out my uniform "yea.." I said while putting my uniform on "come on Seob~ make up with him already" Junhyung said as i finished putting on my cap "mmm" i replied "yah! 'Mmm' is not an answer" he said while sternly looking at me "fine~ just because you say so" i said, finally giving up "thanks babe~ im gonna go now see ya later Kay?" He said while kissing me "ne~ take care hyung" i said while kissing him back.

 

 

"Come on Seob you still made at your appa?" Doojun asked as i went to the cashier "hmm" i replied "Seob~ remember what i said!" Junhyung said while heading out "aish!" I said with a sigh "come one Seobie~ forgive your appa~" Doojun said while pouting "yah! Only i can pout! I will forgive you if you stop that!" I said while covering my poor eyes "really??" He asked happily "yea, why not its been a week since i haven’t talk to you hehehe" i said while smiling innocently "aish~ Your a tough nut to crack" he said while heading back to his office "i know i am kekeke" i said, And then Hyunseung and the Banglo couple came in "how may i help you guys?" I asked with a smile "i want chocolate cake!" Zelo said "i want cafe latte" Yongguk said "and i want a hug from my baby" Hyunseung said "hahaha ne eomma~ Kikwang you got the order?" I asked while hugging Hyunseung "yea i got it" Kikwang replied "okay guys you can sit here" i said while bringing the Banglo couple to a table nearby the window "thanks hyung!" Zelo said "anytime! If you guys need anything im right here" i said "ne" Yongguk replied.

 

 

-Junhyung POV-

 

 

"Ahhh it’s so boring without Yoseob" i said while searching through the channels on the TV, i then started starring at the stacks of coke that i stole recently "ahhh! What have i done? I promised Seob that i would stop" i said to my self "i need to hide it! He might get suspicious" i said, trying to think of a place to hide it. After a while of thinking, i decided to hide it under the bed "Yoseob will never look here!" I thought while smiling at my genius idea, but then the doorbell rang "Yoseob is home already??" I asked my self while trying to quickly shove the coke cans under the bed. After hiding all the cans of coke, i went back to the living room to open the door.

 

 

"Hey Seob~ you're home early" i said, trying not to act suspicious "why? You’re not happy to see me? You did not miss me?" He asked sadly "a-ani i did miss you!! I was so bored without you!" I said while hugging him "hahaha calm down Hyung! Im just kidding" he said while hugging me back "Yoseob you forgot that i was here" Hyunseung said while walking in our apartment "oh yea! Sorry eomma~ you guys go talk! I'm going to get changed" Yoseob said while heading to our bedroom "want anything to drink?" I asked Hyunseung "coke please" he said while smiling "we don’t have" i said, lying through my teeth "hahaha i figured, you probably drank it all. Water is fine" he said while sitting on the couch.

 

 

After a while of talking with Hyunseung, Yoseob suddenly called me "whets up?" I asked whole entering the room "what is this?" He asked while pulling out a coke can from under the bed "uh coke?" I asked "where did you get it from?" He asked "i bought it.." I said, trying not to stutter "where is the receipt?" He asked while tapping his foot "i threw it out!" I answered quickly "yah! Did you steal this??" He finally asked "n-no" i said "yes you did, i can tell when you are lying" Yoseob said, it is true he can see right through me, he knows when i am lying or not "Hyung you promises you would stop" Yoseob said looking at me with disappointment "im sorry i cant help it!" I said while looking down "aish, at least promise you won’t get caught?" He asked "sure thing Seobie~" i said while wrapping my arms around his waist "yah! Don’t touch my baby" Hyunseung said while coming in the room "why not??" I asked "i don’t want you ruining his innocence" he said while hugging Yoseob like a precious bear "what innocence? I already took that away from him!" I said while trying to get Yoseob "w-what?? You me baby??" Hyunseung asked shock "i didn’t him! I made love to him!" I said "is this true Seobie baby?? Did this man you?" Hyunseung asked, then Yoseob smirked "don’t you dare!" I said "yes Eomma! That old man me! He was so rough on me, i couldn’t walk for days" Yoseob said while hugging Hyunseung pretending to cry "YONG JUNHYUNG!" Hyunseung yelled while chasing me out the room, trying to throw punches at me while Yoseob sat there laughing at us.

 

 

After all the running around we eventually got tired, Hyunseung did hit me but i didn’t feel any pain, hahaha for him "I’m going home now Doojun is waiting" Hyunseung said "ne! Bye eomma" Yoseob said while hugging him good bye "yea bye" i said while laying on the floor, still tired from the previous running "Seobie if he tries you again call me" Hyunseung then he finally left the apartment.

 

 

"Oh Yoseob~" i said while approaching him "y-yes?" He asked "i believe you owe me an apology" i said while pinning him to the wall "no! You deserve it for breaking your promise" he said while crossing his arms "well you lied and made me run around the apartment!" I said "so? You need exercise anyway, especially with all that coke you are drinking. You need to loose some fat" he said while poking my stomach "that’s it! Punishment for you" i said while lifting him up "yah! I will call Hyunseung" he said, slightly starting to panic "you can’t if you don’t have your phone" i said while looking at the counter "dammit!" He yelled as i brought him to our room "you have been a naughty boy, lying to Hyunseung like that" i said while hovering above him "im sorry Hyung! Please let me go" he said while pouting "no way" i said while on his neck, creating a hickey "ahhh~ Hyung stop" he moaned, this is going to be a fun night.

 

 

-Yongguk POV-

 

 

"Ahhh i can’t believe Junhyung stole coke again" i said while pinching the bridge of my nose "really? Again?" Zelo asked "yep i guess things just never change" i said "hey want to come over to Yoseob's apartment? I left a few things back there" Zelo asked "sure" i answered then we both headed to the apartment.

 

 

As we got to the apartment we heard noises, noises that shouldn't be heard from a certain room "oh god! There at it again?" Zelo asked "does this happen often?" I asked "yep" he replied "hahaha poor Yoseob" i said as Zelo got his stuff "okay i got lets leave and hope Yoseob will survive this night" Zelo said while chuckling "want to eat out for dinner?" I asked "yea let’s go!" Zelo said while pulling me along with him excitedly.

 

 

-Morning-

 

 

-Yoseob POV-

 

 

I woke up because of the sunlight hitting my face, i tried sitting up but i felt pain on my lower back "ahhh still hurts" i whined "hey where is Junnie?" I asked my self while looking around, i then spotted a note...

 

 

Dear Yoseob,

 

I went out to buy stuff, don’t worry im not out stealing coke....maybe....hope you are not in pain at the moment! Be back in a while^^

 

-Love Junnie :*

 

 

Humph! Liar i bet he went out stealing coke again, whatever I'm heading back to bed "Seobie im back! And bought pie to make it up to you" i heard Junhyung yell, whoa he got back so fast!  "I WANT PIE!" I yelled while getting back but then i sat back down due to the pain "need help?" Junhyung asked while entering the room "yes please" i said while pouting, he then help walk to the kitchen "what did you buy?" I asked "i bought some food, we ran out" he said, and i can see that he was hiding something behind his feet "what are you hiding?" I asked "nothing" he said, i then moved him out of the way and found cans of coke "YONG JUNHYUNG YOU STOLE AGAIN?!" I yelled "uhhhhh...no..." He said but he then dashed out of the kitchen "What am i going to do with this man?" I sighed.

 

 

hey guys sorry for late update! here is the last chappie tho!^^

thanks to all of you who have read and subscribed to my story!

please leave a comment and tell me what you think kekeke! see ya guys! imma miss this fic TT^TT

 

yoseob___p_by_waterbirdart-d3abpmx.jpg

 

tumblr_leipfrjcc31qa81cm.gif

 

cute_junseob_moment_by_kawaiinightblosso

 

tumblr_ma1y58WUsL1rbbgu3o1_500.gif

 

yoseob-wave-hi-bunk-bed.gif

okay! bye guyes <33