Kidnapped

The Coke Thief
-Yoseob POV-
 
 
“ugh…..so…..tired!” I mumbled as I walked in the café “Morning Seob!” Kikwang said while smiling at me “yea…morning…” I said while walking towards the counter “so did you catch the thief??” Kikwang asked, not even noticing my lack of sleep “I almost did” I said, a tad bit annoyed “whoa! What’s the matter with you?” he asked, finally noticing my lack of sleep “I didn’t get sleep at all last night! I hate that thief! When I find him I am going to give him a piece of my mind!” I yelled while scanning the café, to see if the guy came in again, and he did….
 
 
“HEY YOU!” I shouted while walking up to the guy, that I recognized as the thief “how may I help you?” he asked, pretending that he never saw me before “I KNOW WHO YOU AE!” I shouted while trying to keep my eyes open ‘Gahh! Its so hard to stay awake’ I thought tiredly, then I fainted due to fatigue. 
 
 
-Junhyung POV-
 
 
‘Thank god he fainted!’ I thought to my self, he was about to tell everyone who I really am “YOSEOB!” one of the workers yelled as he approached the boy on the floor “he is okay he just probably needs some sleep” I said to the worker “hmmm probably does, at least its nothing serious” he said “I will bring him home” I said out of the blue “but you don’t know him” the worker said to me “yes I do! We were childhood friends!” I said, lying trough my teeth “really??” he asked shocked “why do you think he was yelling at me?” I asked “you do have a point” he said.
 
 
After I convinced the worker that I knew this ‘Yoseob’ kid, I placed him in the back seat of my car and headed to my house “sorry kid, but I cant let you tell anyone about me” I said while starting the car.
 
 
-Doojun POV-
 
 
“Hey Kikwang! Where is Yoseob?” I asked as I walked in the café “oh! He fainted” he said while taking orders “really?? Is he okay?? I don’t want my baby hurt” I said while pouting “yea he is fine, he just had lack of sleep. But don’t worry some guy said he knew Yoseob, so I let him bring him home” he said with a smile “what guy? Who?” I asked shocked that Kikwang would give him to some stranger “hmmm….he said he knew Yoseob from when they were young” he said “oh! Must be one of his childhood friends” I said leaving it at that “well I have to go take Seungie somewhere, so close up shop later, ne?” I said while heading out “okay” he replied.
 
 
“wait a minute! I forgot to ask if Yoseob caught the thief!” I said to my self, as I fished out my phone, typing in Seob’s number “the number you have dialed is not available…” well that’s odd, he usually picks up the phone right away…..he must be really tired….I guess I will leave a message instead…
 
 
To: Yoseob
 
 
“Hey Seob! I just wanted to ask on how you did with the plan yesterday, give me a call when you get this text. Thanks!
 
 
                                                                           -Appa Dj”
 
 
After I sent the text I decided to go to Seungie, before he start nagging again.
 
 
-Yoseob POV-
 
 
“who the hell is calling me at this time??” I shouted while turning to my side, and I was face to face with a guy that I knew to well “Morning babe” he said with a smirk “WTF?? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE??” I shouted while backing away “pffft! Your house? Take a look around you~” he said while going on his phone. I did took a look ad realized that this isn’t my house at all “WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME AND WHY DID YOU BRING ME HERE??” I shouted “I cant let you tell anyone about me” he simply said then headed out the room “pffft! Cant tell me what to do!” I said while grabbing my phone.
 
 
I went out the room and headed for the door “where do you think you are going?” the guy asked me “home!” I shouted while finally opening the door, but then he stopped “sorry, but I cant let you go” he said “why not?” I asked, irritated “seriously? You ask why? You know the reason already” he said while locking the door “OKAY! I GET IT! I wont tell anyone about you! NOW LET ME GO HOME!” I shouted while stomping my feet “no” he said while going to the kitchen. “UNFAIR! YOU CANT KEEP ME IN HERE! I HAVE A LIFE YA KNOW??” I said while throwing a tantrum “man, you act like a kid” I heard him say “AND! AND WHAT IF THE OTHERS ARE LOOKING FOR ME??” I asked him “pffft I lied and told that ‘Kikwang’ guy that I am your CHILDHOOD FRIEND” he said with a smirk “No way! YOU LIAR! IM GOING TO CALL THEM RIGHT NOW!” I yelled while going on my phone, then I realized I got a text from Doojunie Appa.
 
 
I quickly dialed Doojun’s number and waited for him to answer “Hello?” he asked through the phone “APPA! HELP ME I CANT-” and before I could continue ‘My kidnapper’ tackled me to the ground “Hello?? Seob?” I heard Doojun ask though the phone “Hey man~” the guy said answering Doojun “who is this?” I heard him ask “I am Yong Junhyung! Yoseob’s old buddy” he said while sitting on me, to prevent me from leaving “yea he is fine….mhmm….okay! I will tell him bye~” he said then he hung up the phone.
 
 
“Give me back my phone” I said calmly “No! you might call the cops” he said while getting up “YAH! YOU 30 YEAR OLD, DRUNK LOOKING MAN! GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK!” I yelled while tackling him to the ground “how dare you say that! I have a name ya know? Its Junhyung! Also I am 24 not 30!” he said while putting my phone in his pocket “HEY! GIVE IT BACK!!” I yelled while trying to get it from his pockets “my, my, someone wants to get in my pants” he said as I realized the awkward situation I was in “SHUT UP!” I yelled while stomping to the couch, then I started yelling while trashing my legs around “I WANT MY PHONE BACK!!!”
 
 
-Junhyung POV-
 
 
“Damn! Calm down kid!” I said while walking up to him “NO! I want my phone” he said while sniffling “I will give it back when I can trust you not to tell” I said while patting his head “now get up! I cooked something for us to eat” I said while heading to the kitchen “you’re a mean kidnapper!” Yoseob said with a pout, then I started chuckling “such a cute boy you are!” I said while pinching his cheeks “Stop! No kidnapper can touch my face” he said while crossing his arms.
 
 
 
 
Heyy guys! jope you like my update <3 next week i might have trouble updating bcoz SCHOOL IS STARTING! (KILL ME NOW I AM NOT READY TT^TT) anyways i will try to update frequently kekeke
 
thanks for subbing to my fic :K-PopLover25
 
 
Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE! tell me what you think^^
 
 
see ya~ <3