Almost Got Him

The Coke Thief
 
-Yoseob POV-
 
 
As I stepped in the café, to start my job I saw a few people already in a line “aish! Kikwang you bum!” I said to myself as I rushed to the cash register “finally you arrived!” Kikwang said as he was answering peoples orders “oh! I thought you were slacking off again” I said to him “how can I slack off when people are shouting? TT^TT” Kikwang said while pouting “hehehe I should have come later then” I said while taking orders “you evil little boy!” Kikwang said while glaring at me “Awww~ why thank you!” I said while smiling innocently at him.
 
 
“Ahhh I never knew so much people would arrive at this time!” I said to Kikwang as we finished getting peoples orders “I know right?” Kikwang said while moving to and empty table by the window “I’m taking a break!” he said as he put his head down “want to join?” he asked “yes please!” I said eagerly but then another customer walked in “after I take this guy’s order” I said with a huff “How may I help you sir?” I asked with a smile “I would like a can of coke and a slice of key lime pie” he said “okay~” I said while getting his order ‘hey isn’t he that guy I saw yesterday?’ I thought to my self “enjoy your meal sir” I said right after he paid for his food.
 
 
-Kikwang POV-
 
 
“Finally I can take a break” Yoseob said as he sat in front of me “hahaha you’re so unlucky that 10 more people came in” I said while chuckling “that’s it! You’re handling the next 20 people who comes in!” He said yelling at me “pffft, at least I’m not going to stay here all night trying to catch the coke thief” I said with a snicker “Kiki! Wae you so mean?” he asked with a pout “because you started it hyung” I said while patting his head “you bum!” he yelled.
 
 
As Yoseob and I were enjoying our break, Dongwoon came by for a visit “Wonnie~” Yoseob yelled while running up to him “Yoseob hyung!” Dongwoon yelled while running to hug him also “yah! You are supposed hug me! Not him! I’m the one who is your boyfriend!” I whined “nahh I don’t want to hug you” my Wonnie said to me “but why??” I asked sadly “because I want to kiss you~” he said while coming up to me to kiss me “Awww love ya babe~” I said while kissing him back “Ahhhh! RATED M!” Yoseob yelled while sitting down at some guy’s table.
 
 
“Yah! Yoseob” I said “no! I am not looking until you two are down kissing” he said while keeping his head down “but Seobie~ our costumer is starring weirdly at you for sitting at his table” I said while trying no to laugh “eh?” he asked while putting his head up, then he came face to face with the guy “OMG! I AM SO SORRY!” Yoseob yelled while getting up and bowing multiple times “its okay, no big deal” the guy said, then Yoseob decided to go back to the counter.
 
 
-Yoseob POV-
 
 
‘Why do I keep bumping in to the same guy?’ I thought to my self, as I saw the guy (from early) get up and leave “he sure loves drinking coke though” I said to my self, as I remembered him drinking coke yesterday and ordering coke from today. My thoughts were then interrupted when Doojun came in, with packs of coke cans.
 
 
“Yah! Hyung what are you going to do with all that coke?” I asked “its for the trap that we planned” he said with a smirk “why not Kikwang?” I asked with a small pout “because he wasn’t the one laughing at us, for complaining” he said with a smile “but I don’t want to!” I said “but I am your boss~ so you have to do what I say” he said as he stacked up the pack of coke cans “fine!” I yelled as I stomped away.
 
 
“Bye Seob! Good luck!” Kikwang said while walking out of the café, hand in hand with Dongwoon “Ne~ have fun!” I said “ahhh so lucky! I want a boyfriend” I said to my self, but didn’t realize that Doojun was there and heard my statement “then go get one!” he said in a teasing way “its not that easy” I said while pouting “yea true~ well I’m going to go now! Good luck with catching the thief!” he said while heading out “so mean!” I said while laying my head down “why do I have to do this alone? Gahh! I’m so stupid for making fun of everyone!” I said while pulling on my the hair on my head.
 
 
-Junhyung POV-
 
 
I waited for hours till everyone left the café and when they did I entered through the back door that was left open ‘how lucky I am!’ I thought to my self, but then my thoughts were interrupted by a loud crash “!” I heard a familiar voice say, so I decided to hide behind the crates.
 
 
“So freaking annoying! Having to stay up all night to catch this ‘Coke Thief’ that everyone is talking about!” I heard the boy from earlier say ‘strange I keep bumping into him’ I thought with a smirk “at least a snack would make me less upset” he said with a pout as he headed to the pantry filled with pastries ‘ahhh such a cute boy!’ I thought trying not to squeal.
 
 
After it was safe to come out, I decided to head to the cashier where the stacks of coke are ‘finally I found the can of cokes!’ I thought to my self in glee. When I was about to grab the stacks of coke, I tripped and accidentally hit a bunch of mugs, causing them to smash on the ground “!” I yelled cursing out to my self.
 
 
-Yoseob POV-
 
 
‘Omg! I heard noises’ I thought while running to the counter, but ended up slipping in the process “never going to make Kikwang clean the floors again!” I said while trying to get up, and I didn’t realize I was facing the thief “YOU!” I yelled while tackling him to the floor “Awww come on! You didn’t have to do that you know?” he said while rubbing his head, apparently it hit the floor xD “why not? You were trying to get away!” I said while sitting on his tummy “I didn’t know you wanted to top” he said with a smirk “Yah!” I yelled while smacking his head “to bad I’m stronger” he said while grabbing my wrist and pinning me down, switching our positions “you’re so cute you know that?” he said while inching closer, and while I was distracted he ran to the door.
 
 
“God damn it!! Doojun is going to kill me!” I shouted annoyed, as I saw the guy leave the café “at least the cans of coke are safe” I said as I proceeded to clean the mess, then I suddenly thought of something “wait a minute! That guy was the same guy from earlier!…..OMFG”.
 
 
-Junhyung POV-
 
 
“! I didn’t know someone was going to watch over the café IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!” I shouted to my self while trying to take of my mask, then I realized I forgot to put it on “Crap! I forgot to put it on! What if that boy recognized me??” I said while pulling on my hair “Ahhh! That boy is heavier than he looks! My stomach still hurts!” I said while rubbing my tummy, completely forgetting the more horrible situation I would be getting in.
 
 
 
 
hey guys! chapter 2 is up kekeke~ hope you liked my update :)
 
thank you guys for subscribing <3
 
 
please drop a COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!
 
LUV YA GUYS~~ SEE YA :D