B2st n BAP (Goes Ice Skating)

The Coke Thief

 

-Junhyung POV-

 

 

“Hehehe I’m so lucky that these idiots opened up a coke shop here!” I said to my self while sneaking in the newly opened shop ‘I wonder why no one is by the cashier though’ I thought to my self, but then my question was answered when I heard noises through the door that said “Employees Only” “Idiots” I said to my self as I approached the huge pile of coke cans, that I spotted "jack pot!" i said while smiling like a crazy idiot who one the lottery "ahhh how lucky can i get??" i said while jumping with glee.

 

 

As I was about to put them in my bag, a hand stopped me “JUNHYUNG!” a familiar voice yelled “Y-Yoseob?? W-what are you doing here?? And quiet down! The owners of the store might here you!!” I said while dragging him outside by the wrist “oh please! I highly doubt they will hear me because of all the coming out of their lips!” he said as his face turned red “aish! Why are you here though?? You disturbed me! I hit the jackpot too! Huhuhu ;-;” I said while pretending to sob “yah! Ajusshi! Do you know what day is it today?” Yoseob asked “Saturday?” I answered “yes, remember what we have planned on this very Saturday?” he asked as if he was talking to a child “oh….” I replied “oh indeed, now get your to you’re apartment and change your clothes so you look more appealing” Yoseob said as he dragged me along with him.

 

 

“I will wait in the living room! You better hurry we have to be at the café by 30 min” Yoseob said as I entered my room “aish this kid! So demanding” I sighed while taking of my ski mask and gloves “I HEARD THAT!” Yoseob yelled from the living room “wtf? How could he hear that?” I thought to my self “I have good hearing!” he yelled again “Omg! He can read minds!” I whispered to my self.

 

 

-Yoseob POV-

 

 

After about 10 min, Junhyung finally emerged from his room “how do I look?” Junhyung asked as I scanned his clothing “uh…you look good^^;” I said trying not to blush ‘no not good….but drop dead gorgeous…AHHH! YOSEOB WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING??’ I thought to my self “okay lets go!” he said as he put on his long black coat and grey beanie “okay!” I replied while grabbing my coat and keys.

 

 

“You finally made it hyeong!” Zelo said as Junhyung and I entered the café “whew! And I thought Junhyung was planning to keep you all to him self” Kikwang said while laughing “Pffft whatever lets go” Doojun said in a grumpy way “yah! What’s the matter with you??” Hyunseung asked “uh n-nothing! Come on lets just go before we get late” Doojun said while getting his car keys.

 

 

“I WANNA SIT NEXT TO JONGUP!” Himchan yelled “Awww I wanted to catch up with my friend!” Kikwang said while pouting “its okay Kiki you can sit with me~” Dongwoon said “okay!” Kiki he said while smiling “I want to sit next to my favorite cousin!” Zelo said “who?” I asked “you silly!” he said while laughing “NO! I want to sit with my wifey!” Junhyung said while grabbing me by the waist “sorry Zelo maybe next time” I said while going in the van with Junhyung.

 

 

“I call window seat!” I shouted while pushing Junhyung “Zelo you can sit next to Gukkie” I said as he came in “yea I know hehehe” he said while smiling at Yongguk “wahh! You guys are so cute!” I said while squealing “hey lets take pictures!” I said while getting my phone out “say cheese!!” I said while trying to fit everyone in, except for Doojun and Hyunseung since they were up front “Daehyun you are squishing me! Move you fat !” Youngjae yelled “how can I move when this tall Arabian dude won’t move!” Daehyun shouted back “I have a name you know??” Dongwoon yelled “hey guys shut up!” Himchan said “you shut up!” Daehyun shouted back “no cheesecake for you!” Himchan said, then Daehyun started going crazy.

 

“This going to be a long trip” I said while putting my head on Junhyung’s shoulder “hmm, I agree” Junhyung replied while playing on his phone, while everyone started fighting.

 

 

-Junhyung POV-

 

 

“Hyeong! We’re here now! Wake up sleeping b2uty over there” Kikwang said as he took off one of my earpiece “Seobie~ ireona~” I said while shaking him a little “aniya…go away…I want to sleep more” he said “yah! You don’t want to go ice skating??” I said while moving my shoulder causing him to fall on my lap “ice skating?? We’re here already??” he asked finally wide awake “yep!” I said while getting him off my lap.

 

 

“Your head is so heavy!” I said as we all got out of the van “so mean!” he said while pouting “at least I don’t look drunk” he said while giggling at me “yah!” I said while putting him in a headlock “ahhh! Let go you old man!” Yoseob said while struggling to let go of my grip “hahaha no way!” I said “hey Youngjae why don’t you let me do that to you?” Daehyun asked “are you crazy?? I don’t want to die! You always do that when I eat your food!” Youngjae said, and then everyone laughed.

 

 

“You’re so mean!” Yoseob said “I love you too” I said in a teasing way “don’t say things you don’t mean!” he said while pouting “what if I mean it?” I said while smirking “stop you’re confusing me!” he said while hiding his red cheeks in my chest “Awww little Seobie is shy~” I said while chuckling “hmmmph!” he said while pouting “come here” I said while grabbing his face “you’re so cute!” I said then I kissed him on his forehead “i got that on camera!” Yongguk said popping out of no where “yah! Privacy here!” I said while blushing “ha! Who is blushing now!” he said while laughing “aish this kid!” I mumbled to my self while pulling Yoseob along with me.

 

 

After we all got our skating shoes, everyone excitedly rushed to the ice rink “wahh this is so exciting! We even have the whole skating rink to our selves!” Yoseob shouted in excitement “all thanks to Doojun!” Hyunseung said “heh! Don’t sweat it this is my early birthmas gift for all of you!” he said while smirking “BIRTHMAS?? WTF IS THAT??” Daehyun yelled surprising everyone “its birthday and Christmas mixed together” I said explaining to him “oh! Bastard!” Daehyun shouted at Doojun “like you ever gave me anything for my birthday or Christmas” Doojun said while rolling his eyes “I gave you a box!” Daehyun said “THAT’S EMPTY!” Doojun said while sulking “oh I ate what’s inside it…I got hungry” he said while Doojun faced palm.

 

 

After everyone put on there shoes we all went on the ice, but Yoseob just stood there by the edge not wanting to move “what’s the matter?” I said while skating to his side “I forgot how to skate!” he said while pouting “I think you’re not the only one! Look at Kikwang over there!” I said while laughing as he fell on his for the 10th time “I don’t want to fall!” Yoseob whined “im here to catch you” I said while smiling “your smile is creepy” Yoseob said “yah! Fine I’ll leave you here all alone then” I said while skating away “okay! Im sorry!!!!!” he said while trying to come after me, but then he ended up falling “hey are you okay?” I said while getting him up “no! My nose hurts” he said while tearing up a little “here let me kiss it” I said while kissing his nose “better?” I asked, then he just nodded his head “why are you so cute??” I said while pinching his cheeks “I don’t know” he said while pouting still “want me to teach you how to skate?” I ask “yes please” he said with a cute voice ‘Yang Yoseob, You will kill me with all this cuteness one day!’ I thought to my self.

 

 

-Yoseob POV-

 

 

“You think you can manage now?” Junhyung said after teaching me for almost an hour “I think so” I said while slowly letting go of his hands “just balance Seob” he said while slowly letting go also “there you got it! Now try skating to me” he said while moving back a little ‘focus Yoseob! Focus” I thought to my self while skating to him “YOU DID IT!” Junhyung yelled “YAY! I CAN SKATE NOW!!” I yelled while jumping in joy “hahaha im so proud of you!” Junhyung said while smiling “hey guys lets have a race!” Yongguk said “what?? No!” Kikwang yelled “why not?” Dongwoon asked “I might fall on my again” Kikwang said while pouting “lets take a break first! Im hungry” Daehyun said while leaving the rink “me too!” I shouted while rubbing my belly “let’s go eat first then!” Doojun said while leaving the rink with Hyunseung “come one Junnie!” I said while dragging him with me.

 

 

After we all left the rink we decided to get some hot drinks at the food court nearby.

 

 

heyy guys~ new chapter up hehehe, hope u guys like it ><

 

please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE! thank you~

 

see ya~~ <3