Good Actor

The Coke Thief




-Junhyung POV-
 
 
“DING DONG! DING DONG! DIIIIIIIIIING DOOOOOOOONG”
 
“Who the is at the door at this time?!” I asked while lazily getting up from bed “DING DONG” “CHILL MAN! IM COMING” I yelled as I opened the door “what do you want?” I asked as I was face to face with Yoseob and some unknown guy “Hey Junhyung sorry for waking you up this early” he said while yawning I can clearly see that he is tired “Oh its just you Seob, who is that guy beside you?” I asked “I’m Yoon Doojun the owner of the café that you stole coke from” he said making me wide awake “w-what??” I asked not sure what I heard “May we come in?” he asked “okay?” I said while letting them in but Yoseob just fell inside “I’M UP!” he yelled shocked as his face collided with the floor “ahhhh it hurts!” he said while rubbing his nose “go sit on the couch I will get you ice” I said while heading to the kitchen.
 
 
“So what makes you think I’m the one who stole your coke?” I asked pretending to be innocent “I over heard your conversation with Yoseob yesterday” he said making my heart beat faster “what the hell??…..” Yoseob said but he didn’t finish his sentence so I shook him a little waking him up “…where you stalking us?” he finished “no I was just around that time” Doojun said “uh-huh” Yoseob said “whatever why didn’t you tell me you knew the thief??” Doojun asked “uh….I….err….zzzzzzzzzzzz” Yoseob tried saying something but he ended up falling asleep “Omg this kid!” Doojun said “well it is 2am in the MORNING!!” I yelled “humph! Do not yell at me, you thief!” he said “what are you going to do about it??” I asked “hmmm I can turn you in” he said while smirking, but then I tackled him to the floor.
 
 
-Yoseob POV-
 
 
“GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!” “NOT UNTIL I TURN YOU IN!” “NEVERRRR” “STOP STEALING COKE!” “YOUR NOT THE BOSS OF ME” “SHUT UP” “NO YOU SHUT UP!!”
 
 
“what the hell is with all the yelling??” I asked while waking up “LET ME GO YOU RETART” “NO YOU LET ME GO!” I heard two voices yelling “Doojun, Junhyung? What are you guys fighting about?” I tiredly asked “HE WONT LET ME TURN HIM IN!” Doojun shouted “HE WONT GET THE OUT OF MY HOUSE” Junhyung shouted also, then they started beating each other up again.
 
 
“Why cant you guys just let me sleep in PEACE” I yelled while walking up to them “Hey Junnie~” I said cutely “yes Seob?” he replied then I grabbed his hand and flipped him “good job Seob!” Doojun said and when he was about to hi-5 me I grabbed his hand and flipped him like the way I did to Junhyung “ahhh my back!” Junhyung said while groaning in pain “I think my shoulder is dislocated from its socket” Doojun said while rubbing his shoulder “now Doojun get the hell out of Junhyung’s house and let us sleep, we can talk about this crap tomorrow” I said while laying back down on the couch “Don’t tell me you are planning to stay here” Doojun said “DO NOT ARGUE WITH ME WHEN I AM TIRED” I yelled “Jeez okay I’m leaving” he said while opening the door “if you turn Junhyung in, I will skin you alive” I said as he left.
 
 
“uhhh so your staying here?” Junhyung asked “yes. Problem?” I asked with a glare “I’ll go get you a pillow and a blanket” he said while rushing to his room.
 
 
-Junhyung POV-
 
 
“Jeez! I never knew Yoseob could be so grumpy when he is sleepy! Ahhh my back still hurts! Even if he is petite he knows how to beat up people bigger than him!” I mumbled to my self as I went back to the living room to give him the pillows and blanket “here you go~ your highness” I said with a hint of sarcasm, but all the reply I got was a light snore “eh? Asleep already?” I asked “well okay…” I said while putting the pillow under his head and putting the blanket on him.
 
 
“you look so cute when you are asleep!” I said while whipping out my phone “picture time kekeke” man I sound crazy talking to my self at the moment….well I should sleep now~ tomorrow Doojun is going to be an again…
 
 
“mmmm~ what’s that smell??” I wondered as I got up from bed and headed to the kitchen, man the aroma is so hypnotizing! As I got to the kitchen I saw someone cooking breakfast and two plates set up on the table ‘Seobie must be cooking for us’ I thought while approaching the smaller one “Morning babe~” I said while wrapping my arms around his small waste and also planting a kiss on his cheek “Morning~” he replied while kissing me back “AHHH! WTF??”I yelled as I saw Doojun’s face instead of Yoseob’s “EWWW!!!” I yelled while backing away “what’s the matter Junnie?” Yoseob or Doojun asked, I couldn’t tell which is which since everything was Yoseob except the head “Don’t you love me?” he said while approaching me “huh Junnie? don’t you?” he said.
 
 
“OMFG THIS IS TERRIFYING” I yelled while running away “You cant run away from me Junnie~ just accept your feelings” he said then he melted in too goop, after he melted into goop everything changed and now I’m in a pool of strange liquid, this liquid looks familiar~ hmmm….ITS COKE!” I yelled after tasting the strange liquid.
 
 
After swimming around for a while I heard crying “wonder who is crying?” I asked as I followed the source of the crying noises. As I got there I found an empty island and a little boy crying by a coconut tree “hey kid~ why are you crying?” I asked as I approached the boy “y-you said y-you don’t love m-me” he said while looking at me with his big, brown and teary eyes “Yoseob??” I asked shocked “why don’t you love me Junnie? Is coke more important than me?” he asked, before I could reply everything turned black and all I could hear was a voice saying my name “Junhyung…” “Junhyung….”
 
 
“JUNHYUNG!!” “JUNHYUNG!!!” “WAKE UP!!!” a voice (that I recognized as Yoseob) yelled “huh?? What happened?” I asked as I woke up “I made breakfast! Lets eat” he said while smiling “you go ahead I’m just going to wash up” I said “okay~ but beware! I might finish all of the food” he said while giggling “idiot!” I said while running to the bathroom before he could hit me.
 
 
-Yoseob POV-
 
 
As I was about to sit down and eat my breakfast someone began ringing the doorbell like crazy “IM COMING” I yelled while walking towards the door “what do you want Doojun?” I asked while letting him in “we need to turn in that thief!” he yelled “APPA! LET ME EAT” I whined, then Junhyung came in “you again?? Are you for real??” he asked, clearly annoyed “he wants to turn you in” I said while pouting “are you going to help him?” Junhyung asked worriedly “yes he is because I am his boss” Doojun said “b-but!” I stammered “no buts Yang Yoseob” Doojun said while approaching Junhyung “You don’t understand Hyeong!” I yelled “I don’t understand what?” he asked confused “I Love him! You cant turn him in” I said while hugging Junhyung “you what?” Doojun asked “you cant separate us! We love each other!” I said while tearing up a little “but he is a thief and not to mention he kidnapped you!” Doojun yelled “I fell for him! I love him! Besides I can make him stop stealing coke” I said while hugging Junhyung tightly “why cant I be with someone I love and you guys can??” I asked “I……I’m sorry….” Doojun said while ruffling my hair “I will let you be with him, but if he tries anything stupid I will turn him in” Doojun said “THANKS APPA!” I said while hugging him “well I have to go now~ see ya later” he said then he left Junhyung’s house.
 
 
“Yong Junhyung you are lucky that I am a great actor!” I said while plopping down on the chair as I started shoving food in my mouth and Junhyung just stood there “hey aren’t you going to eat?” I asked snapping him out of his thoughts “oh yea, by the way you scared me! I thought you were really head over heels for me” he said while sitting across me “ha! In your dreams grandpa” I said in a joking manner “I am not that old you know” he said “I know kekeke…wait….so what if I ever fall for you??” I asked in a serious tone “well I highly doubt it would happen” he said while shrugging “why not?” I asked “well uh, I don’t think you would like a guy like me” he said “says who?” I asked and I could clearly see him starting to blush “do you like me?” I asked, smirking a little “NO!” he answered a little too quick “oh okay….” I said trying not to take it to my heart, because I actually think I am falling for him…
 
 
 
hey guys i finally updated hehehe~ sorry for the wait >< enjoy tho!
 
i would like to thank u guys for subbing!!
 
 
teehee~~ lol
 
PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!! <3333
 
see ya next week ^^