.......

Destiny

…………………………………..

When L was walking to the cafeteria he dig through his bag pack to find his necklace that he would always wear everyday and would never take it off only when he took a shower.

*OMO, where did I put that necklace? I cannot lose it, that necklace meant a lot to me so much. Urgh, Myungsoo how can you lose that!!! Wait, maybe I left it in my math class I should go check.* L thought.

 L ran back to his class to get his necklace, but when he got there he heard familiar voices in the room. L hid behind the door.

“Hi, have you seen L by any chance?” Woohyun asked.

I wonder who Woohyun is talking to.

 “I am so sorry for that humiliating you in front of everyone.” Woohyun sounded sincere.

“It’s okay because I don’t care anymore alright, it already happen so let’s moves on. So would you mind letting go of my shoulder.” Hyerim got agitated.

Ahh, he is talking to the nerd. Wait! Did he just call my girlfriend a ? Wow, Woohyun when will you ever approve me and Suzy?! I love Suzy so much, why can’t you see that… Can’t you forget about the past and her? She will never come back…* L started to tear up, but he tired to hold it back.

 “No, how can it be alright when I saw an innocent girl got picked on by one of the Queenkas and I didn’t do nothing about it then just standing there watching what happen, huh?” Woohyun let out a sigh.

Hyerim blinked her eyes a couple times to absorb what he was saying to her. He was the first one to say sorry for someone else’s mistake when it wasn’t his fault.

Hyerim took a breath before saying anything. “I appreciate that you are sorry, I am thankful for you realizing your mistakes and that you learned your mistakes. Well you are forgiving; I guess I will go now.”

“You are so stubborn you know that. Let me treat you for what had happen yesterday, please. If you take my offer I will leave you alone after this.” Woohyun pleaded her.

Don’t tell me that Woohyun likes her….

Hyerim looked at him; she knew that he was not going to stop. “Fine, but only this time and you will get to leave me alone.” Hyerim sounded defeated.

So she finally said yes, should I go follow them tomorrow I mean I don’t want Woohyun to have feelings for her.

“Okay, wait for me at the gate after school tomorrow.” Woohyun smiled.

When the conversation ended, L quickly hid behind the wall so that he couldn’t get caught by them. After, he heard the footsteps getting light into the halls he walked into the classroom and went to his desk.

“Yes, I knew it would be here. Someday I need to let it go because there is no point to keep this, but I just can’t yet for some reason. Until then I will keep it for now.” L sighed and walked to the cafeteria.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At lunch Infinite and Teen Top where sitting together at a table, while EXO was sitting far away from them. When Hyerim arrived at EXO’s table everyone greeted her.

“Annyeong, Mei Mei.” Exo smiled.

Exo found out that they Kris also gave her a Chinese name which was Meiling so they gave her a nickname was Mei Mei. However, when Luhan, Tao, and Lay heard Hyerim Chinese name they gave each other glances and started to giggled because they knew the meaning of Meiling and they were also curious why Kris gave her that name.

 “Hey, where is Kris?” Hyerim asked the boys.

Everyone scratched their heads. “He is probably at the rooftop.” Suho answered her question.

Hyerim wondered why Kris was at the rooftop by himself. “Ahh, well I am going to fine him. Eat well araso.”

“Yah, since when have you became our mother?” Chanyeol snickered.

“Ever since I met you guys.” Hyerim stick her tongue out at them and ran out.

When Hyerim arrived at the rooftop she saw Kris lying down on a bench sleeping. She bent down to his height and gaze at his features.

She stared at Kris’s blond soft hair that was shinny out in the sun then travels down to his brown eyes browns to his eye lids and then travels down to his cute chubby cheeks where Hyerim wanted to pinch it, but couldn’t because she didn’t want to wake Kris up. Then Hyerim caught her eyes staring at Kris lushes lip.

*YAH, Hyerim what are you doing? What happens if he caught you staring at him while he is sleeping!!*

Kris looked so amazing while he is sleeping, no wonder why girls would fall for him. Just by looking at him you will fall in his spell where you can’t stop looking at him or think about him.

“Would you stop staring at me, I know that you can’t resist my hotness.” Kris blurted out of nowhere.

“Yah, why didn’t you tell me that you were awake?” Hyerim slap Kris on his arm.

Kris still kept his eyes closed. “I was asleep until you came up here.”

Hyerim kind of felt slightly guilty for disturbing his sleep, but she didn’t want to show that she was.

“Psh, whatever, for your information I wasn’t looking at you and you are not handsome. I think Luhan and Lay are more handsome than you.” Hyerim merong at him and received a glare from Kris. 

“You have bad taste in men so your opinion doesn’t matter to me.” Kris smirked.

Hyerim rolled her eyes. “I do not have a bad taste in men. Luhan and Lay are so cute and handsome; they would be a perfect boyfriend material where their future girlfriend is lucky to have them. Aigoo, I wish I had a boyfriend like them.” Hyerim puffed her cheeks.

Kris scoffed hearing Hyerim complementing on Luhan and Lay. “Why don’t you date one of them if they are boyfriend “material,” wait, they would never date a girl like you?” Kris was annoyed, but didn’t know why.

“I would want to date them, but I don’t like them in that kind of way, to be honest.” Hyerim played with her feet.

“Umm…. Have you ever loved someone?” Hyerim didn’t think it was her business to ask, but she did it anyways.

Kris gripped his hands on the railing when Hyerim asked him a question that he didn’t want to answer at all, he didn’t want to remember the painful memory at all or even talk about it because he just wanted to forget everything even that that ruined him for three ing years.

A warm hand landed on Kris’s and there was a little squeeze giving Kris a warm fuzzy feeling that he never felt before.

He looked up and saw Hyerim giving him a warm smile where it felt like she understood him where nobody can. Before he knew it, he slowly softens his grip on the railing and squeezed Hyerim’s hand.

“I am sorry for going into your business when I’m not supposed to. You don’t need to ask my stupid question. Well I guess I will leave you alone and sorry for disturbing you again, Kris.” Hyerim let go of Kris’s hand and walked away.

Kris suddenly felt cold when Hyerim’s hand left his and he didn’t like that feeling. Before he could say anything to make Hyerim stop she was gone.

*What is wrong with me? I have to get a hold of myself before I get hurt again.*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I cannot believe that Hyerim actually accepted my offer, but something doesn’t seem right though. When I first lay my eyes on her, there was a connection between us where it was like we had known each other for years.

But, there will always be on girl in my heart which is Yoonah. Ever since that incident I been trying to look for her, but in the end there is no trace of her.

Maybe she was right about disappearing if she finds out that L was really cheating on her. However, I will never stop looking for her even if kills me. I would go to any extend to find her and to bring her back where she belongs.

*Yoonah wait for me for a little bit longer and when I find you I will bring you back without a doubt, saranghae.*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Anyeong !” The middle age lady smiled and waved at Hyerim.

“Anyeong, I am Hyerim and I heard that you need a helper for this shop and I was wondering if I can have this job,” Hyerim smiled.

“Aigoo, you are such a cute innocent girl. Well you have the job and you will start working tomorrow at 9AM in the morning.” Halmoni said.

“Chincha, Kamsamnida, and I will really work hard Halmoni!” Hyerim hugged and left the coffee shop.

*Yes, I finally got a job, however, I should not tell Kris or any of EXO Oppas because they will be every angry at me and worried which I don’t want at all. The only thing that worries me is Kris because ever since I have been living with him he has been very strict on me to not look for a job. Sighs, I just hope he doesn’t find out.* Hyerim sighed and kept on worrying about being caught for working from the guys and Kris especially.

 

 

Hyerim arrived at home, *I guess he didn’t come home yet, should I make dinner for him and I when he comes back?*

Hyerim went into the refrigerator to see what she could cook with the left over that they had, she took out her cook book that had bunch of recipes for Korean and Chinese dishes. One of the recipes had caught her eye making her smiled and giggled.

She was going to make pork dumplings, Chinese spareribs, and black pepper beef stir fry because it was Kris’s favorite Chinese dishes.

Hyerim tie up her hair and wrapped a pink pot-a-dot apron around her body so that couldn’t get dirty while preparing the meal.

 

 

*WAHHH!! I finally finish the dishes for Kris, I just hope that he would like it* Hyerim check the clock to see the time and it was 8PM.

“He should be home soon. I guess I should go take a quick shower before he comes into the house.” Hyerim quickly ran to her room and the shower.

While Hyerim was taking a shower, Kris parked his car in his drive way and walked into the door, however, when he took off his shoes he smelt something soooo good where it attracted him to go check out the smell.

Kris went into the kitchen to see what made the house smells so good. Kris’s eyes widen and he started to drool over the Chinese dishes that were on the kitchen table.

“OMO, when did you get home?” Hyerim popped out of nowhere, which made Kris jump.

“Yah! Don’t sneak up on someone like that; you almost gave me a heart attack.” Kris glared at her.

“Haha, well anyways sit down and let’s eat because I am starving and I know that you are too.” Hyerim giggled when she heard Kris’s stomach growled.

Kris’s cheeks started to turn red due to the embarrassment and quickly took a sit at the table.

Hyerim handed Kris a bowl of the stir fry and a pair of chop sticks which Kris gladly took. When Kris tried each dish, Hyerim would just stare at him to see his reaction to the dishes, however, Kris had his poker face on which made it hard for Hyerim to read his mind.

“Ummm.. So how do you like the dishes?” Hyerim bitted her lips for his reply.

Two silent minutes had passed by without Kris answer to Hyerim’s question.

“I like it….” Kris muttered under his breath.

Hyerim knew that the reason why Kris did that so that she couldn’t heard him, however, she heard him loud and clearly. She was glad that he liked her cooking which made her form a smile on her lips, Hyerim was so terrified preparing this meal for Kris because she thought that he wouldn’t like her cooking and would be a jerk to her, but it was the opposite.  

 

 

 

*WOW, her cooking is better than my mom and her too…. I can’t remember how long I haven’t eaten this kind of foods. When I took one bite of each food that Hyerim prepared for me was so delicious where I just want to eat it all at once, however, I couldn’t because I didn’t want to give in to easily. So I just had the poker face the whole time and I could see Hyerim watching me eat to see my reaction which was kind of amusing to me because this girl is naïve and innocent.*

“Did you cook all of this?” Kris wiped his mouth with the napkin.

Hyerim nodded and smiled.

*I can’t believe that she cook all of this just for me, but why me? Should I repay her for this delicious meal??* Kris kept on debating if he should do something back for Hyerim or not.

Kris snapped back to reality when Hyerim the sink water where it was filled with dishes, Kris quickly got out of his seat and offered to help Hyerim.

While Kris and Hyerim where both washes the dishes their bodies where so close to each other to the point if someone makes a move their lips would touch.

“Why?” Kris tried to lift up the awkward mood.

“Why? what?” Hyerim continues to wash the dishes.

“Why did you do all of this for me?” Kris dried one of the dishes that Hyerim just passed to him.

“Ah, well because you had done so much for me, Kris.” Hyerim handed Kris another plate.

“I only gave you a roof over your head that’s all and….” Kris got cut by Hyerim.

“Yes you gave me a roof over my head, but you save my life Kris…..” Hyerim paused.

Kris was silent and was waiting for Hyerim to continue.

“If you weren’t there Kris, I would have been dead on that day then being here with you watching plates. Kris you did do a lot of things for me even though you don’t think that way, but you actually do and I just wanted to do something to show my appreciation. Kris, I am thankful for you for doing all of this for me and I know that this isn’t much but don’t worry I will repay you back somehow.” Hyerim said.

“You are welcome.” Kris said.

Hyerim smirked and then touched Kris’s nose leaving him having soap on it. Hyerim kept on laughing because Kris looked like the red nose renderer, but the soapy version.

Kris smirked and grabbed a handful of bubbles and started to chase Hyerim around the house.

“You better run because when I catch you, you will regret for what you had done Meiling!” Kris chases after Hyerim.

“You will never get me, angry bird!!” Hyerim giggled and tried to hide away from Kris.

Kris finally caught Hyerim; Kris was on top on Hyerim while holding her wrists so that she couldn’t escape from him.  Hyerim was so wrong about him not getting her, he was so fast because of his long legs -.-

Hyerim was scared for her life because she didn’t know what Kris would do for payback, who would with this giant angry bird? However she didn’t show him that he scared her.

“Did you call me an angry bird?” Kris questioned her.

 “Yes I did, you BIG giant ANGRY BIRD.” Hyerim stuck her tongue out.

“Take it back,” Kris tested Hyerim.

Hyerim didn’t say anything because she didn’t want to lose to him.

“You want to be like that huh? Fine let’s play like that then.”  Kris smirked.

 

 

 

 

 

Kris crashes his lips onto Hyerim’s lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUTE.........


Author's Note:

I am so trolling you guys right now!! >.< I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo for this late update!!! I am such a bad author T^T

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAD SUBSCRIBED TO THIS STORY!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE 75 SUBBIES!!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS SOO MUCH!!!!! SARANGHAE!!!!

So how do you like this chapter? Is it too short or to lame?? Please tell me!! BTW I have a question for all you guys that is reading this story, should I delete this story or should I keep writing this story??

OH YEA, I ALMOST FORGOT IF ANY OF YOU GUYS HAVEN'T READ MY BLOG POST. I AM MAKING A SCRAPBOOK FOR INFINITE AND IF YOU GUYS SEEM INTERESTED PLEASE MESSAGE ME SO I CAN GIVE YOU THE DETAILS!!! WHEN THEN THE SCRAPBOOK IS DONE I WILL TRY TO GIVE IT TO INFINITE IN PERSON AT THEIR LA CONCERT IF NOT THEN I WILL DROP IT OFF AT THE BOXES WHERE THE FANS DROP OFF THEIR GIFTS FOR INFINITE^^ However, I am determined to give it to them in person!!^^ 

 

See you in the next chapter!!!

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!!

image