I'm sorry

Destiny

It was the second day of school for Hyerim and to bet honest she was nervous to go back there, however, she knew that she had Exo to lean on.

“Hey if you don’t want to go to school, you can skip today. You aren’t even fully healed, Hyerim.” Suho thought that Hyerim should stay home for her safety.

“Suho, I am fine and I need to go to school because I don’t like staying home doing nothing and I don’t want to show people that I am a coward girl that is running away from her problems when I am not. I hate letting people run over me or even try to make my life miserable because in the end I know that I will always have people that would hate, but there will be people that would love me for who I am and would always be there for me like you and Exo.” Hyerim assured Suho.

“Aigoo, you are really something, Hyerim. I am glad that I had met you and to let you know people are just jealous because of your awesome personality and your beauty. Don’t let anyone get to you or let them say nasty things to you because they are just trying to ruin you. You are better than those people and I know for a fact that any guy would choose any girl over you because you are you.” Suho smiled at Hyerim.

Hyerim hugged Suho so tightly because of his courage sweet words that made her day. Suho and Hyerim had like a sibling relationship where Suho would always worried about her and would always be there for her when she needs someone to talk to.

She liked talking to Suho because she felt like he was the only one that could understand her and would always know how to make her feel better about herself. As for Suho, he loves Hyerim so dearly like a little sister.

Ever since the first day that he met Hyerim he knew right away that she was unique and special just by looking at her. From that day forward he had the urge to always protect her and to always make her smile because he felt like it was his job to do it.

So Suho kept his word and took good care of Hyerim.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When Exo and Hyerim arrived at school they could feel tension and hatred that was flowing in the air. Exo knew why the atmosphere was like that, but they didn’t care because the only thing was on their mind was Hyerim.

“Oppa! Why are you hanging out with her? She doesn’t even belong here at all she should get kicked out of this school. She is so ugly where it would make you want to throw up just by looking at her face. Just leave her and let her die!!!” One of the girls shouted out of the crowd.

Luhan couldn’t take it anymore because he really despises people who look down on people by their looks or their background and he really hate the fact that they were bashing on Hyerim for no reason.

“I am going to say this once! If any of you guys ever lay a ing finger on Hyerim I will go after you and beat the crap out of you until you can’t move anymore! So if I ever seeing you treating Hyerim horrible or try to do something to her Exo and I will come after you guys. When we get our hands on you people it will get ugly and trust me you don’t want to mess with us. I ing suggest you to back the off and go back to living your stupid life than hurting someone else that we care about. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!!” Luhan roared throughout the whole school.

Exo never saw Luhan this made before or even yelled because he was usually the peace maker of the group and he didn’t look like the time to get angry easily or even fight someone. Everyone was always shock to hear Luhan saying that to them and it also made them angrier because Exo was on Hyerim side.

“Hyerim, I will walk you to your first class and never go anywhere alone without any one of us, araso?” Luhan patted Hyerim on the head.

Hyerim nodded because she didn’t want to fight with Exo. She knew that they wanted to protect her where they would do anything to keep her safe, even though she doesn’t want to be a burden them or even make them worried about her because she didn’t really like it when people tried to help her.

When Luhan finally dropped Hyerim to her first period class he made sure she was in her sit and was left alone. After that he left and ran to his classroom.

Hyerim walked to her sit and saw L making out with Suzy at her table which made Hyerim cringed.

“Baby I got to go to my class before my teacher scolds me for being late. Well I will see you at lunch.” Suzy gave L one last kiss before she left.

Suzy made a disgust look when she had saw Hyerim and “accidently” bumped into her.

Hyerim quietly sat down on her chair without looking at L and took out her things out for the class. L looked at Hyerim and something caught his eyes.

L could see Hyerim’s left cheek brutally bruised by his punch from yesterday. L chess started to tighten when he saw that bruise, but he didn’t know why he was so worried about her.

*It looks like that bruise hurts a lot, why do I suddenly feel sorry for that ugly nerd? L get a hold of yourself, you don’t ever feel sorry for someone when you do something bad to them because they deserved it.*

“Wow, look what we got here. I thought you would ever come back here of what had happen yesterday.” L.joe laughed at Hyerim.

Hyerim didn’t say anything and kept on paying attention on the teacher because she didn’t feel like talking to him or even get in trouble by the teach because of that stupid jerk.

“YAH, did you heard what I said nerd!” L.joe got angry.

Hyerim couldn’t take it anymore and just snapped. “Why can’t just shut the hell up for once Shorty. Your yapping is so ing annoying where it irks me to just punch you in your stupid face of yours. I really don’t care if you don’t like me because I don’t like you either and you are like a punk that likes to make fun of other ugly people because he doesn’t have anything to better to do.” Hyerim snapped her pencil in half.

L widens his eyes because he didn’t know that this nerd had that kind of side to her. L chuckled at Hyerim’s comeback making L.joe more furious because no one had ever talked like that to him ever in his life and he would never let anyone do that to him.

“Why you little , you better watch your mouth of yours before I will do something bad to you where you will regret it and I don’t give a if Exo tries to kill me from hurting you. I really hate ugly people like you because they are stupid people that don’t know how to take care of themselves or even know how to dress properly. So I suggest you to leave this place and go back where you came from and I also wish that you can go die because I know for a fact that no one will ever care if you did die.” L.joe spat back.

“Wow, look at you Mr. I am all that. At least I treat people with respect even if they are rich or not and if they had the money they would know how to dress property. People like you take everything for granted and never stop to smell the roses. People like me didn’t want to have this kind of life styles, but guess what? We still made it right? At the end of the day it doesn’t matter how much money we have because the only thing that matters that we are financially stable and can live a happy life.” Hyerim sent a death glare to L.joe.

L.joe grunted and didn’t say anything back because he actually didn’t know what to say back.

“It looks like the cat had catch your tongue am I right? I knew that you weren’t going to say anything back because you know my point of view is right then yours. Wait, didn’t you say that I shouldn’t talk to you because you don’t want people think that you have a think for nerds like me? Well don’t ever talk to me because I don’t want to waste my time on an ignorant jerk like you anyways.” Hyerim went back to paying attention at the teacher leaving L.joe furious.

*How can that talk to me like that! No one I mean no one had ever talked to me like and I am not letting one stupid nerd to ever do that again. Watch out nerd I will get you back for what you had done to me. Just watch.* L.joe tighten his grip on his pencil which broke in half.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The bell ranged, everyone in the class rushed out of the room to go to lunch, but Hyerim was the only one left in the class because she was taking her time to get all of her things.

“L!!” Woohyun came running into the classroom.

Hyerim looked up knotted her brows at Woohyun.

“Hi, have you seen L by any chance?” Woohyun tried to catch his breath.

Hyerim shook her head. When she was about to leave Woohyun there, Woohyun grabbed her on her shoulder.

“I am so sorry for that humiliating you in front of everyone.” Woohyun gave Hyerim a warm apologize.

“It’s okay because I don’t care anymore alright, it already happen so let’s moves on. So would you mind letting go of my shoulder.” Hyerim got agitated.

For some reason he couldn’t let her go just like that. “No, how can it be alright when I saw an innocent girl got picked on by one of the Queenkas and I didn’t do nothing about it then just standing there watching what happen, huh?” Woohyun let out a sigh.

Hyerim blinked her eyes a couple times to absorb what he was saying to her. He was the first one to say sorry for someone else’s mistake when it wasn’t his fault.

Hyerim took a breath before saying anything. “I appreciate that you are sorry, I am thankful for you realizing your mistakes and that you learned your mistakes. Well you are forgiving; I guess I will go now.”

“You are so stubborn you know that. Let me treat you for what had happen yesterday, please. If you take my offer I will leave you alone after this.” Woohyun pleaded her.

Hyerim looked at him; she knew that he was not going to stop. “Fine, but only this time and you will get to leave me alone.” Hyerim sounded defeated.

“Okay, wait for me at the gate after school tomorrow.” Woohyun smiled.

Hyerim nodded and left the room to go find EXO because they would be worried about her coming late to lunch.

 

 

 

 

When Hyerim and Woohyun had their little conversation there was someone eavesdropping on them and it was……………………………..

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED......................


Author's note:

Hey! How are you guys doing? I hope you guys are doing well!!!^^ Hahaha, a cliffhanger >.< Who was the person that eavesdropping on them??

If you have to find out in the next chapter!!! XD I know this was an unexpected chapter, but I felt like writing even though this chapter is short. Sorry about that.....

I don't know if I will update this weekend because I am going to be busy, but I will try :) I heard that some of you guys are confused on how Infinite can't recognize Hyerim as Yoonah even though it didn't seem like she was missing for a long time. Well....... she did leave for a long time, but don't worry because in a couple of chapters I will tell you how it all started and how Infinite forgot Yoonah XD So wait for a little longer^^

image

Bai bai^^

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!

image

I will keep on doing this if you don't!!!