Chapter 1

Destiny

“Wake up! Don’t die on me. Babo Babo”

Yoonah hand started to twitch which made the mysterious jumped out of his seat.

*I think she is starting to wake up, I hope she is going to be okay. Mianhae…*

 Yoonah opened her eyes slowly; however, she started to notice that she wasn’t at home. She could tell that she was somewhere else but she couldn’t tell where she was.

As for the mysterious guy he was so relieved that she was awake because she had been in a coma for 3 weeks now and he didn’t think she would survive. He also didn’t want her death to be cause by him. *I wonder if I should tell her that I was the one that cause her to be in here*

“Where am I?” She asked.

The mysterious guy snapped back into reality. He was hesitant to walk to her bed because he didn’t want to scare her.

“You are in the hospital.” He rubbed his neck.

She gave him a puzzling look and then she observed the room a little bit more to see if he was right.

“So I am in the hospital then…” She mumbled.

She removed all of the wires that was hooked into her body and then started to get out of bed. The mysterious guy quickly grabbed her and looks into her eyes. He didn’t know why he suddenly grabbed her, but some how he felt like he had to take care of her.

“What the are you doing?” He glared at her.

“What do you thing I am trying to do? Well if you have noticed I am trying to get out this place. I want to go home.” She hissed.

“Well to bad princess. I am sorry that I have to break the news to you, but you are not leaving this place until you get better. If you try to escape I will bring you back so I suggest you to be a good girl and go back to your bed.” He smirked.

She rolled her eyes and went back to her bed because she didn’t have any energy to argue with him.

“Can I ask you something?” She lay back down.

“Well you are asking one right now.” He took a sit on a chair.

“Why am I here?” She asked.

His eye widen with the sudden question. He didn’t know what to tell you actually he didn’t have the guts to tell you.

“You got into a car accident and I was there during your accident. When I saw your lifeless body lying on the ground I ran to your body and I immediately called the ambulance for help. Now you are here.” He took out his phone and started to press a few buttons.

“Uhh_ Thank…..you…For saving my life.” She mumbled.

“You are lucky that are still alive and don’t get any wrong ideas for me helping you. I didn’t want to go to jail for not doing anything to help you.” He smirked.

“Hey,” she said.

“Umm,” he answered back.

“Do you by any chance know who I am or even know my name?” She played with her fingers.

He then stopped playing with his phone and looked at her with plain disbelief.

“Wait?? You don’t remember your name or even me? So you are telling me that you don’t remember ANYTHING??!!” He emphasizes anything.

She nodded her head.

*Oh no…..She lost her memories!! What am I going to do now? I don’t even know her name or who are parents are. I am such a Babo.*

“Stay here. I will go see the doctor araso.” He quickly ran out of the room.

BANG, BANG, BANG!!

He knocks on the doctor’s office door loudly. When the door opens, he quickly rushed into the room.

“What can I help you with, young man?” The doctor offers him to sit down.

“Well you have this patient and she got into a car accident. She just woke up from her coma and not she doesn’t remember anything doctor.” He tapped his foot.

“She has amnesia. There is a slightly chance that she will regain as time goes by however, when she gets flashbacks from her past she will probably get headaches or even pass out due to the flashbacks. There are many people that have the same case as her and some of them had regained their memories. As for now she will have to live with no memories and try to create new memories.” The doctor patted the mysterious guy’s shoulder.

The mysterious then nodded and left the room. When he went back to the girl’s room he found her watching TV.

KNOCK, KNOCK

She turned her head to the door and gave a warm smile to the guy however; he had his poker face on.

“So the doctor says that you can go home tomorrow.” He took the TV remote from her.

“Chincha!!” She yelled.

He nodded which made her even happier because she gets to leave this place. To be honest she didn’t like staying in the hospital. Then she frowned which caught the mysterious guy intention.

“YAH! Why are you frowning?” He asked.

“Well I don’t know where I live or even know who I am. So I don’t have anywhere to go.” She sighed.

“Who said you don’t have anywhere to go?” He clicks to a different channel on the TV.

She knotted her eyebrows together.

“You are going to live with me for the time being but, when you regain your memories you can go back living your normal lives. So you are under my care now and don’t worry you don’t need to pay any of the bills I will take care of everything. However, there will be rules for you when you live in my home.” He flicked her forehead.

She pouted and rubbed the spot where he flicked her.

“I don’t think I should though…” She mumbled.

“Well you are anyways end of discussion. You should be glad that I am letting you live in my house.” He rolled his eyes.

“Thank you. I don’t know how to repay you but, I know that I should quickly regain my memories back so that I can go back to my normal life and stop burdening you.” She smiled.

“Hey, I am just glad that you are okay and you are not burdening me okay. I am the one that choose to let you live with me, so don’t feel bad. Also take your time to regain your memories back because there is no rush to and we will make new memories while we’re at it.” He patted her back.

She had this weird feeling when he told her that. At the same time she is still feeling sorry for him because didn’t like the fact that he was willing to take her in until she gets better and now she is more determine to remember everything so that she can leave this man alone.

“By the way, before you went to go see the doctor you ask me if I remember you. What did you mean by that?” She tilted her head to the side.

“Uhh_ about that….. What I meant by that was that if you had see me from somewhere… Yea.” He lied.

*WOW, nice going dude, you just made a complete fool out of yourself*

“Oh, Okay.” She believed him.

The mysterious guy then grabbed something out of his bag and it was a bunch of small boxes that was filled with food. He then grabbed two pairs of chopsticks and set them on the table that they had in the room.

started to become watery when he took off the caps from each box. He handed her a pair of chopsticks and gladly took it.

She started to pick a piece a meat and shoved into . She chewed it so happily, to be honest she was starving because she hasn’t eaten anything for 3 weeks.

“YAH! Eat slowly. It’s not like the food is going to go anywhere. Aish,” he pour orange juice in the cup and handed it to her.

“This is so good. Did you cook this?” She drank her orange juice.

“No I didn’t, I ask my friend to make this because I don’t like the food that this hospital sells.” He continued eating.

“WAHH!! He is good at cooking. Maybe I should ask him to teach me how to cook.” She giggled.

“Do you even know how to cook?” He putted his chopsticks down.

“Yes I do. Why, you think I can’t cook?” She crossed her arms to her chest.

“Did I say that you can’t? No I didn’t. I ask you if you can.” He rolled his eyes.

“Fine, when I move into your house I will cook a meal for you.” She smirked.

“You better not poison me.” He said.

“I am not a cruel person and why would I want to do that.” She poked his forehead.

“You never know. Well anyways keep eating because I know that you are still hungry.” He putted a piece of meat in her bowl.

They both continue eating peacefully. After they were done eating they were now doing their own thing. She was reading a book and he was playing on his phone.

 “Hey,” she closed her book.

“Umm…” He answered her back.

“You never told me who you were or even your name.” She played with her blanket.

“Well you don’t need to know me and I really don’t want to tell you who I am to be honest.” He looks at her.

“But, we are going to live in the same roof. I get that you don’t want me to know anything about you but, can I least get your name. I don’t want to be living with you if I don’t know your name and I don’t know what to call you.” She pouted.

He sighed because he knew that was right. If they were going to live in the same roof they should at least tell their name. It’s not going to hurt right?

*I should tell her my name. It’s not like she will know me if I told her.*

“My name is……………………….”

                                                                To be continue..................


 

Author’s Note:

How was the first chapter? I know that this chapter is really short but, don’t worry because the other chapters will be slightly a little longer ^-^ So who do you think is this mysterious guy is? I want hear your thoughts!! Well anyways see you in the next chapter!! Annyeong!!

                                                                  image

                                                                     COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!