Meeting EXO

Destiny

It has been two weeks that you had been living with Kris and living him wasn’t actually that bad, but there were times where they were at each other throat. Hyerim sleepily walked downstairs and went into the kitchen to go get a drink of orange juice.

Little did she know that there were some people that were watching her and they giggled which made Hyerim snapped her head to see who was giggling. When she turned she saw eleven pairs of eyes on her, she accidently dropped her glass of orange juice to the ground because there were eleven hot guys that were watching her and she never saw them ever in her life.

“OMO,” the cute baby face guy ran up to Hyerim.

The baby face guy helped Hyerim pick up the broken glasses that Hyerim dropped. When Hyerim was about to pick up of one the pieces her hand accidently touched the baby face guy which made him giggled.

“What is causing this entire loud ruckus early in the morning?” Kris grumpily said while walking down stairs to check out what was happening in the kitchen.

 “Hyung!!” All ten guys yelled out.

“Yah, you guys almost gave me a heart attack.” Kris putted his hand over his chest.

“We miss you!” The panda eyes hugged Kris tightly.

All of the guys jumped on Kris because it had been two years that they had saw him and they miss his company because Kris was like a dad to them, if they needed sometime Kris would be the one to help them out. However, Kris was closer to Tao out all of his brothers because Tao was younger than Kris and Kris never had a younger sibling so he would always spoil Tao.

Kris counted 10 pairs of eyes and notice that someone was missing. “Where is Luhan?”

All of them pointed to the kitchen where Hyerim and Luhan were cleaning up the mess. When Kris walked into the kitchen he saw how close Luhan was to Hyerim and he could see Hyerim blushing with Luhan’s presence.

“What are you guys doing?” Kris interrupted them.

Luhan and Hyerim looked up at Kris and none of them uttered a word which made an awkward atmosphere. Hyerim kept on cleaning without giving an eye contact with Kris.

“Well when she was drinking her orange juice she heard us giggling and when she turned around she saw and then she dropped her cup which was broken into pieces. So I was trying to help her clean up.” Luhan informed Kris on everything that had just happen.

Kris rolled his eyes and walked back into the living with the guys. As for Luhan he stayed in the kitchen with Hyerim because he felt guilt that he was one the guys that had just scared her. When Hyerim got done cleaning up the mess she notice that one of her fingers was bleeding because the glass had gave her a cut.

Luhan notice the blood on Hyerim’s finger, his eyes widen and he rushed over to Hyerim. He then lightly pulled Hyerim’s hand and rushed her to the sink so that he could clean her wound. He the sink, water was gushing out and he putted Hyerim’s finger into the water.

While Hyerim was standing there, Luhan quickly went into a cabinet and grab the aid-kit and then Luhan turned off the sink so that he could treat Hyerim’s wound.

Luhan dried her finger before adapting ointment on it, Hyerim kept on staring at Luhan’s beautiful face which made Luhan’s ears turned red.

“There, you are brand as new.” Luhan cleaned up the mess that he made.

“Kamsahamnida,” Hyerim smiled.

“Does it hurt?” Luhan asked.

“No, see.” Hyerim bent her finger up and down.

Luhan chuckled at her cuteness and ruffled her hair which made Hyerim pouted. Luhan and Hyerim walked into the living room to join with the rest of the guys.

“Hi hyung’s girl,” the shortest guy said.

“She is not my girl,” Kris hissed back.

“Ops, sorry my bad, well anyways would you mind introduce us?” The shortest guy asked.

Hyerim nodded. “Annyeong haseyo, I am Hyerim imnida.” Hyerim bowed.

All of the guys couldn’t stop smiled like an idiot because they couldn’t stop staring at Hyerim beauty.

“We are one! EXO imnida,” all of them chorused.

“Annyeong, I am the mother of the group, Suho.” Suho smiled.

 “Annyeong, I am the happy virus, Chanyeol.” Chanyeol gave Hyerim a hug.

“Annyeong, I am eyeliner boy, Baekhyun.” Baekhyun showed Hyerim his eyes.

“Annyeong, I cook for all of these fools, D.O.” D.O eyed s.

“Annyeong, I am the y dance machine, Kai.” Kai winked, earning a smack in the head by D.O.

“Noona, please take good care of, I am Sehun.” Sehun did aegyo.

Hyerim blinked a couple of times when Sehun called her Noona because she didn’t know why he called her that.

“He is the youngest out of us and I think you are older him.” Suho read Hyerim’s mind.

Hyerim nodded and ruffled Sehun’s hair.

“Annyeong, I am Lay.” Lay smiled showing his dimples.

“Omo, you have cute dimples.” Hyerim blurted and immediately covered .

“You are so cute and beautiful, Hyerim.” Lay giggled.

Hyerim blushed by Lay’s comment and everyone could see that was blushing.

“Annyeong, I am steam bum, Xiumin.” Xiumin bowed.

“Annyeong, noona I am AB style kung fu panda, Tao.” Tao hugged Hyerim.

Hyerim wanted to giggled when Tao called himself a panda because it actually looked like one because of his puffy eyes, however Hyerim adored him because he was cute just like Sehun.

“Annyeong, I am the most handsome out of all of these idiots, Chen.” Chen did a pose.

 “Ouch! Why did you hit me hyung!” Chen yelled at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol didn’t say anything and just shook his head.

“Annyeong, I am so sorry for scary you Hyerim we didn’t mean to. Lay is right when he said that you were cute and beautiful. Anyways I am Luhan and I hope we can be great friends in the future.” Luhan smiled at Hyerim and bowed.

Hyerim never saw a guy that was so innocent looking and cute at the same time! All of the guys that were standing in front of her were all handsome.  She didn’t know what to say or do because she didn’t want to make a fool out of herself.

“You guys are all so sweet and cute. I also hope we can be all great friends too and I want to get to know you guys as well too.” Hyerim bowed.

Kris just scoffed and had his poker face on.

“Oh, thank you Luhan-sshi for helping cleaning up the mess.” Hyerim awkwardly rubbed her neck.

“What is with the formal talk? Just call me Luhan Oppa.” Luhan ruffled Hyerim’s hair.

“Wait! You can call all of us Oppa.” Chanyeol added.

Hyerim looked at all of them quietly. “ Suho Oppa, Chanyeol Oppa, D.O Oppa, Kai Oppa, Baekhyun Oppa, Lay Oppa, Xiumin Oppa, Chen Oppa, Luhan Oppa, Sehun, and Tao. Hyerim pointed to each and every one of them.

 All of the guys were blushing and smiling like crazy because they heard Hyerim calling them Oppa.

“Hyerim, how did you meet Kris?” Suho asked when everyone was done introducing themselves.

“Uhh, well I got into an accident and Kris here saved my life. When I woke up from my coma I saw staying by my side to see if I was going to be alive, however, when I woke up I didn’t remember anything from my past. So Kris suggested that I should live with him for the time being until I can regain my memories.” Hyerim played with her fingers.

All of the Exo boys’ jaws dropped to the ground. Everyone was thinking who had hit her and how come they didn’t see her!! However, the thing that surprised them the most was that Kris saved her and would let her stay in his home.

The Kris that they know wouldn’t ever do that, he doesn’t pick up someone from nowhere and let them stay in his home. He was more cold-hearted to everyone except him. So why did Kris choose her out of everyone they all wonder.

“Well I guess I can ask my dad to let you go to our school then.” Suho said.

“Chincha, you would do that for me?” Hyerim question Suho.

“Yes, I can. Why wouldn’t I? You seem like an innocent girl that been through a lot and this is the only thing I can do for you until you remember everything.” Suho bent down to Hyerim’s height and lifted up her chin.

“Always look at the person when they are talking to you. It is rude if you don’t.” Suho smiled.

“YAY! Noona gets to go to school with us!” Sehun and Tao shouted.

“Wait, doesn’t school start tomorrow?” Lay scratch his head.

“OMO, Lay is right! School is starting tomorrow. AHHHHHH!” Tao started to freak out.

“YAH, would you calm down panda! Hyerim will have everything ready for school tomorrow, however, we have to be with her the whole day so that we can make her feel welcome to the school and that she wouldn’t be feeling a lone tomorrow.” Luhan looked at Hyerim.

Everyone looked at each other and nodded.

TO BE CONTINUED..........................